SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

lad thinks i'm fellow lad

View next topic
View previous topic

redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad started talking to me in igbo. There is no way I can continue with him. So if someone wants to take him PM me otherwise I have to let him go.

He's the lad from this thread.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=115481

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Try the lad translator and see how it goes
http://translator.newsignstandard.com/lad/lad.html
could be fun Very Happy

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, let's not confuse igbo with lad-speak. Which one is it redshoes?

If it's igbo, you're going to be out of luck (you could always feign disgust by saying you're Yoruba or some other tribe) in trying to carry on a conversation.

If it's lad speak, going the way of the translator is probably a bit over the top (plus it's not that accurate in many ways). You may just want to speak a normal english with some slang and misspellings along the way. Many lads converse in this manner.

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
CollateralDamage
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Redshoes,

This is an excellent modality. This lad deserves extra special attention. The first step is to win his confidence, tell him a few things about yourself and ask him how he is going. As the 'friendship' develops suggest that you should help each other and ask for his suggestions. Obviously don't accept all his suggestions but a list of spammer addresses will do much to cement the relationship. Take it slow and let it develop naturally don't rush and don't all of a sudden offer him the world.

Quote:
Good Day Mr [email protected] Fr33ly

I do hope that you are ok, and that you are doing great, well as for me i am doing fine, but a little bit worried because you have not mailed me for some time now, i do hope that all is well with you..Bro i am writting you in respect of the computers(desktops) you promised me, well sir it might intreast you to know that i wil be living for Nigeria any moment from now, so i really do want those thing you promised me...Please when replying me please do give me your valid number so i can call you when i get to Nigeria....Hope to here from you...Stay Blessed Miss ya.........

i dont have time for you u most be a basted from your mother and your father must be a big dog but all i will let u know is that may u go and die like a lizard as i don't want u to skeak with me any more if u reply this message that means your father and mother including all your family is a dog and goat.

bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bbbbbbbbbbbbbb mr lizard pastor - Mrs Williams

GO THE HELL AND TELL MAX PAYNE TO PUT A PENGUIN UP HAS ASS SHIT HEAD - Bob Manlee
Mortar x1
CD - 4
Lad - 0
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

CollateralDamage wrote:
This is an excellent modality. This lad deserves extra special attention.

I haven't been baiting that long and I am not ready to try this modality. It freaked me out because we were in yahoo chat. If you read the thread mentioned in the first post you'll know that I am doing romance baits right now and this was Mr. "we'll talk of love later, first money".

I strung him along a couple of minutes this time and then I was going to drop him by sending him the link to the story about the arrests in amsterdam and then the words to a certain song. As soon as I sent those he assumed I was a fellow lad having some fun with him because I hadn't given any typical victim responses in two conversations.

I recognized he could be fun for somebody, so I got off line in a way that someone can pick him up if they want him. I have dropped him.

@JM, I've seen plenty of ladspeak. The first I looked up and it was like what's that thing? Then he came back with something else. I was in chat, so this was different than email where you can take your time answering. I said I no Oyinbo and clicked out. He'd already been complaining about his connection because of the weather. You know what's going on in Lagos. I was rattled and forgot to save it.

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

419h8r
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Perhaps you could post the conversation here. I might be able to help ya. Especially if it's lad speak.

It is written in the scripture that " thou shall not suffer a witch to
live"
-Cpt [email protected] to Fr [email protected] C00per, expressing frustration that a fellow lad had chopped his dollar.
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 3:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

419h8r wrote:
Perhaps you could post the conversation here.

Already explained above. He ratteled me badly. I am not baiting him. If someone else wants to that's fine. When you are chatting you have to think on your feet. It is not the same as email when you can take days to reply. I left it open for anyone else that wants him. Read all the posts to this thread. Read the other thread referenced in first post. If you want him PM me. It's over for me.

FrumpyBB
Dean: Eater University

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 4:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, Ill give things a try...wanna test my first fem character

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Red
Flag Whore

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just type to the guy in english.

unless you told him you're from nigeria you can surely just say you're from somewhere else and don't understand his dialect.

ignore the igbo and just speak english, he'll follow suit.
Yastreb
Demented Opportunist

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I had the odd experience of having a Lad contact two of my personae in one bait, apparently thinking I was (respectively) a Ladette and a higher-ranking scammer.

Firstly to :
Quote:
Bros How far, l know hear from you again about that job, the man write for immediate processing.
l wait to hear from you now, so that you go carry out the work.

I replied:
Quote:
There's been a mistake.
I don't know who you are or what this is about.

He was insistent:
Quote:
l bring jobs for you, lno understand you by saying all this.
l wait to hear from you to enable me see what to do by sending you the works.
l wait to hear from you.

Eventually I broke contact. At the time it was thought he'd seen "Princess Eliza" on another scammer's screen (they had exactly the same headers) and assumed I was also a Lad. But later in the same bait, another of my personae, , got this:
Quote:
Chair,
Chiar that job done answer and siad how him go send the money.
please reply him now.
Thanks,
Yours Boy.

I replied:
Quote:
Who the hell are you? I'm not "Chair" and you are not my "boy".

I should have strung him along I guess, but lacked the confidence.

"I aim to misbehave."

Asena - Pretty Rose
United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 180
Safari x 4 - Oyenka Chidinma - Lagos to Cotonou; Dickyboi - Lagos to Accra; Femmy - Lagos to Porto Novo; "Woody" - Accra to Singapore
Sand Timer x 7: Dufus & Abavana/Capt Joseph Annan/Victor Walla/Ohene Agyekum/James Jeffrey/Peace Akpobor & John Mensah/Tony Kalaby & Addo Gilbert
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Red got it spot on.

You don't need to write Igbo or Pidgin to this guy. Plain English will be totally fine.

JUST MEK SURE YUO WRITE EVERYTING IN CAPITL LETTERS,DROP IN A FEW SPELING MISTAKES AND TYPOES AND BOBS YUOR MUMS LIVE IN LUVVER!!!!!!!

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic