SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

From Lawyer's fees to a bribe

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

has got one Lad annoyed... Since Malcolm refused to pay lawyer's fees in advnced, the Lad tried a new tack. From the offices of came this:
Quote:
Kindly tell me what you can offer me and I will move the consignment to Europe to enable you claim it easily.

I replied:
Quote:
Holy snapping duckshit - you're asking for a bribe, aren't you?

He sent back:
Quote:
Yes

I forwarded his original message to the Ladette and added,
Quote:
This gorram backbirther wants me to bribe him! What the hell do I do now?

The Ladette sent back,
Quote:
I am surprise about what Mr.Robert said.Please advise me on what to do now.If I should go to this office today or tomorrow, what will I tell him?
I really need your advise now.

Hey, I asked first!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Zorro
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What if you offer to pay the bribe in kind - say by delivery (through SP's courier) of some very VERY valuable and very easily sellable laptops, mobile phones and goat hoofs?

There is one way to find out if a man is honest; ask him! If he says yes, you know he's crooked.

The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once.
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 12:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi yastreb^

WHERE in Europe is your lad willing to ship the consignment? Does that include Slobovia, Wachovia, and Stanistan?

cheerz--JT

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
His Excellency Ambassador Dr. Kwame Bawuah-Edusei
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic