SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Irritated lad doesn�t want my money!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
NJbaiter
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Seems that this Loan scam officer lad has been stung before, he stubbornly refused to fill out the forms and scoffed at 3T4S! I think he is going be re-baited from one of my other characters! Twisted Evil
Quote:
I KNOW BELEIVE THAT YOU ARE A STUPID MAN, GO TO HELL, I DON'T NEED YOUR FUCKING MONEY, YOU ARE TOO POOR ME, I DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH PEOPLE LIKE YOU....

Will xxxxxxxx <[email protected]> wrote:

Mr B.O.
Sir, I do not fin' thin' that ya 're serious abaht me business. I 'ave sent ya the Bread and Honey ya requested and I fin' that ya 're too lazy ter do wot is required ter receive your fee. Na, if ya daan't want me Bread and Honey I will withdraw it from moneygram wite away.

Regards Yerself

CIS Loans USA/Ghana <[email protected]> wrote:

Dear William,
I think you must be a very stupid man, who do you think you are? Are you trying to play with me, well i don't think i am ready to grant you this Loan anymore, you could go get your Loan from some other company.

I will appreciate it if you stop sending me mails.

Regards

Will xxxxxxxx<[email protected]> wrote:

Mr, B.O.
Wotcha sir. I 'ope aw is 'eaven and 'ell. I did Scapa Fla ter the moneygram office near where I bee 'ive and they did not require any forms ter fill aahhht, 'owever there is a security verification ter prevent funds bein' used for international terrorism that must be completed by the recipient ter receive the mtcn for the $182 usd which I 'ave sent. I wi-ave given ya the information bela, I fin' its only a few questions involved.
www.v3er4fyse7.com

STUPID CHURCH, STUPID CHURCH TO HELL WITH YOUR CHURCH AND ALL YOUR CONGRGATIONS.

Last edited by NJbaiter on Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
slingblade
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think word and experience on verify has gotten around, lately everyone I have tried to send to there has twigged with similar responses.
Ginch
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 2:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lucky man! How I long for such an outburst... Crying or Very sad

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 3:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ NJbaiter - please obfuscate 1TV5 in your post above... that is how lads google it and find us here.

Otherwise, nice siggy material! Wink
Ophelia Dikki
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 12:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@slingblade,

Maybe it's time that evidence of 'successful' transactions are spread around to dispel the confusion
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic