SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad outrage!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

of the Foreign Payment And Financial Crime Commission (FPFCC} wasn't happy when told him that:

Quote:

President Alhaji Umaru Musa Yaradua has already nominated Reverend as the only one authorized to make payments to me. That makes you one of the "CRIMINALS AND SCAMMERS" who have been giving so much grief as of late.
Kiss my ass, dirtbag.

He replied with what read like righteous fury!

Quote:

SUBJECT: WRITE TODAY'S DATE IN YOUR FILE , I BET YOU FOR THAT , AND YOU MUST BE PUNISH FOR YOUR INSULT.

ATTENTION ; MR

WE HAVE RECEIVE YOUR MESSAGE ALONG WITH YOUR INSULT IN THE CONTENTS BUT LISTEN VERY WELL , I WANT TO TELL YOU THAT YOU SHOULD GO ON WITH YOUR REV AND RECEIVE YOUR FUND FROM LET US SEE ME AND YOU WITH YOUR MICHEAL WHO IS A SCARMER AT THE END OF THE ROAD BECAUSE
I KNOW THAT YOU HAVE FALL INTO THE HANDS OF CROOKS BUT YOU SHOULD GO AHEAD WITH HIM AS I KNOW THAT THE ENDS JUSTIFIES THE MEANS AND I WILL FORWARD THIS YOUR MESSAGE TO THE NATIONAL ASSEMBLY FOR THEIR PERUSALS IN CASE WHEN I WILL HANDLE YOU AT LAST BECAUSE I KNOW THAT YOU ARE GOING TO GET NOTHING FROM REV ADAMU.

MAKE TODAY'S DATE IN YOUR DAIRY THAT YOU WILL NEVER NEVER RECEIVE YOUR FUND FROM HIM IF YOU LIKE LET US BET FOR THAT , I WILL GIVE YOU FROM TODAY BEING 1ST OF SEPTEMBER 2007 TILL DECEMBER THIS YEAR THAT IF YOU RECEIVE YOUR FUND FROM HIM CALL ME ON PHONE AND CALL ME A SON OF A BEAST.

BUT BECAUSE OF YOUR INSULT TO THIS COMMISSION YOU WILL HAVE A PENALTY FOR THAT WHEN THE TIME REACHES BECAUSE I KNOW VERY WELL THAT YOU ARE A FAILURE WITH THAT YOUR ADAMU AND AS I
KNOW THAT YOUR FUND IS HERE WITH THIS COMMISSION.

SO BYE BYE AS I WISH YOU GOODLUCK WITH YOUR ADAMU.

REGARDS,

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

yastreb's lad wrote:
TODAY'S DATE IN YOUR DAIRY

If this is a first date, don't do anything that would curdle the milk, okay?

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
...MAKE TODAY'S DATE IN YOUR DAIRY THAT YOU WILL NEVER NEVER RECEIVE YOUR FUND FROM HIM...

But he'll milk you for whatever you're worth.

I'll get my coat.

Yastreb

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 11:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I know, he ain't the cream of the scammer fraternity...

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
..YOUR MICHEAL WHO IS A SCARMER AT THE END OF THE ROAD...

He's not a scarmer, he's just a very naughty boy!

I just love the way the lads mangle the beautiful language that is English and mould it for our entertainment. So much siggy material, so little space.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've got a feeling that this one will be milked for all it is worth.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
FiveForces
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yastreb, does President Alhaji Umaru Musa Yaradua use a Yahoo.co.uk account by any chance? And is there a involved?

"GO AND DIE AND NOPT LIVE OK, YOU STUPID FOUL YOU TAKEW ME FOR PLAY? SEND YOUR SHIPPING INFO AND THAT ALL YOU TALK STUPID, SEND ME YOUR NUMBER THAT ALKL I NEED FROM YOU. NO NUKMBER GO AND DON;T SEND NO MONEY AND SEND HAVE NO PUPPY"
~ Bri Thany

"The whole situation is becoming ridiculous and absurd. Its hard to explain how a transaction that normally takes a few minutes to be concluded is starting to run into weeks."
~ Genesis Art & Craft

"you are treating me like a fool which is not supposed to be done"
~ Barryston Morgan

"I don't understand this...Its like you are playing on my intelligence."
~ Peter Roy
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

FF - President Alhaji Umaru Musa Yaradua's not actually involved - I just grabbed the name from another bait (it was invoked in a separate ATM card message).

Sand Timer x 7
FiveForces
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah ok...thought maybe one of my bois was trying to scam you Laughing

"GO AND DIE AND NOPT LIVE OK, YOU STUPID FOUL YOU TAKEW ME FOR PLAY? SEND YOUR SHIPPING INFO AND THAT ALL YOU TALK STUPID, SEND ME YOUR NUMBER THAT ALKL I NEED FROM YOU. NO NUKMBER GO AND DON;T SEND NO MONEY AND SEND HAVE NO PUPPY"
~ Bri Thany

"The whole situation is becoming ridiculous and absurd. Its hard to explain how a transaction that normally takes a few minutes to be concluded is starting to run into weeks."
~ Genesis Art & Craft

"you are treating me like a fool which is not supposed to be done"
~ Barryston Morgan

"I don't understand this...Its like you are playing on my intelligence."
~ Peter Roy
Nash
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yastreb wrote:

He replied with what read like righteous fury!

Dunno, He looks like a happy chap to me Smile

Nash
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing

That was good!!!!

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Deciding to stir the pot a bit, I told him:

Quote:

Well, here's a challenge for you; prove that you're the real McCoy. I just told Micheal Adamu the same. Let's see who blinks.

This came back:

Quote:

WE HAVE RECEIVE YOUR MESSAGE AND ITS CONTENTS IS WELL UNDERSTOOD,
LISTEN MR REYNOLDS, I WANT TO PUT IT CLEAR TO YOU THAT AS FAR AS YOU HAVE INSULTED ME BY CALLING ME A SCARMER BECAUSE OF YOUR REV MICHEAL'S PROMISE TO YOU, I WILL LEAVE YOU AND HIM TO SORT YOURSELF OUT AND I WILL NEVER NEVER BEG YOU FOR ANY THING IN RECEIVING YOUR FUND AND SINCE YOU HAVE MORE BELIVE IN HIM GO AHEAD WITH HIM.

FOR YOU TO BE TELLING ME TO PROOF MYSELF IS A MISTAKE FOR YOU BECAUSE I HAVE TOLD YOU THAT I WILL NOT DO ANYTHING UNTILL YOU FINISH WITH MICHEAL THEN I WILL TELL YOU THAT IF YOU DO NOT RESPECT THOSE IN POWER IN YOUR COUNTRY WE DO RESPECT THEM HERE IN NIGERIA..
[/quote]

Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic