SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

they're trying...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
flodhest
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was looking through some emails I got from the lad shuttle, and came across one pretending to be an American. I just like the wording in this one. She introduces herself and says:

Quote:
I am lady of 29years old, I was given birth in Tottenham London. Am mixed race, my dad is a British while my mom a native of America and am the only kid of my folks.

and then later:

Quote:
Thereafter I left the guy's apartment to an hotel where I am in right now and from which I am communicating with you now. Now, I'm in need of your help, have gotten the enough money to run myself when I get to the States

Could have fooled me! Sounds just like the way a native English speaker would write. Rolling Eyes Laughing Seriously...if they're going to pretend to be a native English speaker from the US in order to get the sympathy of Americans, like it seems, they're not going to fool much of anyone. At least pretend you're from somewhere else so your bad writing and weird phrases might be excusable. Razz

"AT FIRST I WILL LIKE TO ASSURE YOU THAT THIS TRANSACTION IS 100% RISK TO BOTH PARTIES." - James Chi

"Like i told you before now do not make any payment to Mr B3ll0 BECAUSE right now we do not know who he is and he should be one of these internet fraud trying to take what does not belong him."
Beto
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got that one too.
DrWho
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Am mixed race, my dad is a British while my mom a native of America
I liked that. It is the first time I've seen British and American defined as a race. Smile

Next will be "I was abandoned because my mother was a democrat and my father was a republican."

United Nations Mortar x12
"To Serve Man"
DementedAngel
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
while my mom a native of America

I'd be tempted to ask the lad what tribe of Native Americans, or send a reply written in one of the many American Indian languages Laughing

Last edited by DementedAngel on Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total
fun2scam
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Am mixed race, my dad is a Tory while my mom a native of Labour and am the only kid of my folks.

Quote:
Am mixed race, my dad is a Republican while my mom a native of Democrats and am the only kid of my folks.

Quote:
Am mixed race, my dad is a Liberal while my mom a native of Labour and am the only kid of my folks.

Quote:
Am mixed race, my dad is a CDU while my mom a native of SPD and am the only kid of my folks.

Quote:
Am mixed race, my dad is People's Democratic Party while my mom a native of All Nigeria Peoples Party and am the only kid of my folks.

*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sharing family history can be fun with a lad. I like to tell them that my mom died just before I was born, and my father was kidnapped when he was six and never seen again.
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ooooh how sweet, a mugu tried to write a catcher mail all by themselves!

Soooo cute! Laughing

As with the rest of you, I love the mixed race reference! I didn't know that brits could breed with yanks... i thought their genetic code denied it!
4X1X9
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I am lady of 29years old, I was given birth in Tottenham London.

Try her/him with a bit of Cockney rhyming slang see if (s)he understands you Wink

You will have to munch the statistics of the transfer so I can give to them - Mr. James Hessom Hessom

If not that you only hide behind computer and be playing prawns with us - Benny Clifford

Pith Helmet France - Luxembourg

Closed lad accounts x26 - 2012 Closed lad accounts x258 - 2013
Closed lad accounts x263 - 2014 Closed lad accounts x160 - 2015
Closed lad accounts x204 & x1 - 2016
Closed lad accounts x177 - 2017 Closed lad accounts x81 - 2018
Closed lad accounts x85 - 2019 Closed lad accounts x9 -2020
(Grand Total Closed lad accounts 1,262) Golden Pig
HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And they say the Education system in this country is the best in the world.
Laughing
fun2scam
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

red wrote:
As with the rest of you, I love the mixed race reference! I didn't know that brits could breed with yanks... i thought their genetic code denied it!

No, they can breed, and have offspring, but the offspring are not able to reproduce... mule Laughing

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Losst Jedi wrote:
mom died just before I was born

Shocked Shocked Shocked

Made more hilarious when they fail to realize how off the wall it is? Laughing Laughing
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

flodhest^

Like glow-worms in New Zealand, your ladette is throwing out sticky stuff to catch a vic---any vic. Saying that she is 'mixed-race' UK/USA just shows what a moron the Lad really is at trying to leave the door open to scam anyone on both sides of the pond. Situate yourself elsewhere for the bait--Mexico, Canada, Belize, Niihau.

Also interesting that while your 'ladette' had to flee to the fleas in the hotel, 'she' still has computer access. People out to kill her, but plenty of time and no qualms/shpilkas about owning a PC in a seedy room with net access Shocked

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
His Excellency Ambassador Dr. Kwame Bawuah-Edusei
Doctor X
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought when an American and Brit mated you got a Canadian?

--J.D.

B. A. Ware
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^NO NO NO,

You're thinking of American and French
FireWyrm
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Brits slumming it with colonials, whatever next...

"SCHOOLS FOR THE DEAF/DUMPS" - Frank
"I will not live long since my ailment has defiled all forms of medical treatment" - Victoria
PLEASE IGNORE ANY FURTHER MESSAGE FROM CHARLES OR WHATEVER FOR GOODNESS SAKE.!!! - FRANK AGAIN
so how do you want me to beat trust in you now??? (I think I've annoyed him - Frank again)

Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone
Canadon Alfa
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahaha, I'm baiting her! Laughing

"I pray that the gorillas will not destroy the slip i.e. the customers copy." -- Div1ne Ok0ye

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts
icepeople
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I ran into a begger. A young lady named Jenifer claiming to be American, like your lad. She told me that she was 'stuked' in Nigeria.
This is her story. Jenifer and her Nigerian best friend went to Nigeria to visit her best friends old country, but lo and behold they got into a nasty car wreak. Her best friend died and Jenifer came close to dying herself. She ended up in the hospital. She told me that she was not only stuck in Nigeria, but was stuck in the hospital. She was not allowed to leave the hospital until she paid her bill. I thought to myself about how She begged me to help her pay her hospital bill so she could leave.
I found the whole story entertaing to say the least. I knew she was a lad since she wrote like one, saying things like 'Am stuked here' and 'You make me crying'
flodhest
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Got this from another lad today:

Quote:
OWEVER, THIS CORRESPONDENCE IS UNOFFICIAL AND PRIVATE, AND IT SHOULD BE TREATED AS SUCH. AT FIRST I WILL LIKE TO ASSURE YOU THAT THIS TRANSACTION IS 100% RISK TO BOTH PARTIES.

It should be treated as unofficial and this transaction is a 100% risk? Thanks for letting me know beforehand! Laughing

"AT FIRST I WILL LIKE TO ASSURE YOU THAT THIS TRANSACTION IS 100% RISK TO BOTH PARTIES." - James Chi

"Like i told you before now do not make any payment to Mr B3ll0 BECAUSE right now we do not know who he is and he should be one of these internet fraud trying to take what does not belong him."
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic