SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A Check Scammer with a Difference

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Afferbecklauder
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The scam of check cashing seems to have taken a new twist. This one raises doubts as to whether he's a check scammer at all. UK Phone Number for an oriental firm? Sounds like you pay them $400, and you wouldn't even get a fake check to keep!

Date: 14 July 2007
Reply To: [email protected]
IP: 193.231.236.45
Subject: ONLINE JOB OFFER
MIME-Version: 1.0

Dear Sir/Madam,

Would you like to work online from Home/Office temporarily As Accounts Payable Clerk and get paid weekly? (Open only to US and EU Citizens and Residents)...........................

ABOUT US:

Oriental Petroleum Company provides consulting, design, project and construction management, environmental management, design-build services and water and wastewater treatment solutions to industries and governments worldwide.. you can visit our website to know more about us www.opcegypt.com is an employee-owned company. We shape our future by attracting some of the best people in the industry by establishing a professional working environment, presenting opportunity for growth and ownership. We offer competitive salaries, a discounted stock purchase program, and great health, pension and vacation benefits.

We are also big on education. We encourage employees to continue sharpening their skills and exploring new insights. We support our employees volunteer efforts and encourage employees to balance their lives between work, family and their communities. ADI contributes to educational scholarships, charities and community organizations.

AIM:

We have reached large volume of sales project and construction contracts and now we currently looking for peoples who will assist us as our company representative and Accounts Payable Clerk.

WHAT YOU NEED TO DO FOR US?

Applicant must have a high school plus some technical education in accounting, ability to perform basic math calculations, ability to work with PC, and two years of general office experience in an accounting environment. Responsible to pay all accounts payable bills, balance and reconcile vendor statements, determine cash discounts, ensuring vendors are paid in a timely manner.

JOB DESCRIPTION?

1. Recieve payment from Clients

2. Cash Payments

3. Deduct 20% which will be your percentage/pay on Payment processed.

4. Forward balance after deduction of percentage/pay to any of the

offices you will be contacted to send payment to(Payment is to forwarded either by Money Gram or Western Union Money Transfer).

HOW MUCH WILL YOU EARN?

20% from each operation! For instance: you receive 9000 USD via checks or money orders on our behalf. You will cash the money and keep $1400 (20% from $7000) for yourself! At the beginning your commission will equal 20%, though later it will increase up to 22%!

Hence, you will be paid $700 weekly payment

ADVANTAGES

You do not have to go out as you will work as an independent contractor right from your home / office. Your job is absolutely legal. You can earn up to $14000 - 16,000 monthly depending on time you will spend for this job.

BENEFITS:

Retirement Plan

Benefit Plan. Plan includes 401(k), match, and profit sharing benefits.

Health Care Coverage

Family and single plans available (including paid prescriptions)

$250 deductible (single)

$500 deductible (family)

85/15 (in PPO) first $1,500 single, $3,000 family then 100% annually

75/25 (out of PPO)

Dental Coverage

$50 deductible (single)

$150 max deductible (family)

$500 max coverage (single)

$1,000 max coverage (family)

Flex Plan

Medical reimbursment account

Dependent care reimbursement account. And you will recieve a bonus Check of $13000 for your retirement....

Vacation

1-4 years: 2 weeks vacation

5-14 years: 3 weeks vacation

15 plus years: 4 weeks vacation

You can bank 10 weeks of vacation plus what you earned at your next employment anniversary date

Life Insurance

Premiums are 100% paid by company

$10,000 double indemnity

Holidays

New Years Day

Good Friday (3 hrs)

Memorial Day

Fourth of July

Labor Day

Thanksgiving

Christmas

Scholarship Program

Six $500 scholarships are awarded each year to employees, children, and grandchildren of employees to assist them with thier post-high school education.

Awards are based upon academic excellence as well as extracurricular achievements.

Plus...

Employee discounts

Service recognition awards

Disability leave of absence

Employee recognition awards

Bereavement leave

MAIN REQUIREMENTS

18 years or older

Legally capable

Responsible

Ready to work 3-4 hours per week.

With PC knowledge

e-mail and internet experience (minimal)

If you are interested in our offer, and would like to work for ADI, kindly get back to us via this same email with the requested details.

NAME:

CONTACT ADDRESS:

PHONE NUMBERS:

SEX:

NOTE: Only serious applicants/workers interested should respond

And please know that Everything is absolutely legal, that's why You have to fill a contract! [email protected]

Manager,

J. KELVIN

For further enquire call this number

+447031896252

WOW!! Look at the conditions and benefits. But don't leave your day job just yet.

Crystal was looking for Part Time Work, so she applied:

This was the answer:

jone kelvin <[email protected]> hide details 1:07 am (8 hours ago)
to CrystaXxxxxx <[email protected]>
date Jul 31, 2007 1:07 AM
subject Re: THANK YOU BOTH FOR YOUR LOVELY EMAILS
mailed-by gmail.com

Hello Crystal Xxxxxx Xxxxxx, I wish that is possible for us to do , let me make something clear to you , the $400 you are payimg is for the registeration confirmation by the company , paying the 400 gives you enormous chances with the company in terms of benefit and advantages you will get , like the company given you car , covering your vacation expenses, scholarship and many more , you can only get any of this benefit except you are a bonified and legal worker of the company apart from your weekly salary and the 20% you will get when you receive any payment and process it on behalf of the company from our clients, its would be good if you make the payment for the confirmation as soon as possible so you can start colleting your weekly salary as from next week thursday , hope you can understand and i would be waiting to read from you as soon as possible, have a great day..
Best Regards,
Manager...

Wouldn't you think they would take the $400 out of the first weeks salary?

I will send a photo copy of your draft to your state security agent with all your information that you are using the money to finance TERRORIST in America that you have received one already, and you also involved in the slept 11 attack.
NA BABA GOD GO PUNISH INA LIVES ANY WHERE INA DEY PLUS
UR BASTARD GOMER COS IN NO BE MISTER ATALL U SILLY
SCOMBERGS U NA DEY CUTT MY JOBS ABI.NO WORRY I NO GO
TELL UNA AGAIN,BUT IF UNA TRY AGAIN UNA NO GO WAKE
FROM SLEEP THE VERY NEXT MORNING I MEAN U WILL BE
MURDERED WITHOUT WARNING THE VERY NEXT MORNING NINFO . Walter Savvidez

pony
pug
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sound legit to me!! (NOT!) I noticed that in the beginning of the letter he says you'll be working for Oriental Petroleum Co., then later on it's "If you would like to work for ADI" Two different companies? Did he forget to change the entire boiler-plate scam letter? Who knows?

Sounds to me like it's just a ploy to get your $400.00, but there may be fake checks in the pipeline as well.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like some sort of pyramid scheme perhaps? An entrance joining fee which you get back by enticing others to join??

JDanielsTN
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds 100% Risky Free to me!
B. A. Ware
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I want a second opinion from SF, JJ, Meyer, or any of the other site experts but I think www.opcegypt.com is legit. The scammer is just piggybacking on the site to make the offer look more legitimate.

The job offer is a scam for sure.
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The WhoIs info looks pretty legit to me. Created in 2004, registered to an Egyptian company, no yahoo addresses in sight.... etc

asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Also...don't be fooled by "Oriental."
It has nothing to do with the far east.

Orientene is a grade of petro-chemicals used for all kinds of stuff like adhesives, textiles etc.

I would bait the Lad.
Once started, use the website to your advantage.
Ask lots of questions about "what orientene grade of product the customer purchased?'
Basically use all the info on the website to create really cool questions that the Lad cannot answer.... Cool

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
SlayerFaith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The site is real as far as I can see. Cheque scammers love to piggyback on steel and oil companies, as well as textile manufacturers for some reason.

As to the $400, its a nice touch. If the mule gets busted depositing fakey cheques, the scammers have at least made a little money, and anyone who sends the money will surely go through with the scam.

Mugu Reseller Ukraine x2 United Kingdom x24 United States x7 Spain x5 Nigeria x5 Russia x96 South Africa x2 Ivory Coast x2 Netherlands x2 Ghana x2 Australia x2 cameroon x2 Japan x3 Germany Malaysia Canada Benin x3 Malawi France United Arab Emirates United Nations x2 x2 (in a team effort)

ANIMAL,MY FRIEND MY PRAYER IS THIS,LET ALL MY ENEMIES BE IN TROUBLE LIKE CHRIST INGIGE,AND LAZY PEOPLE LIKE YOU BE LIKE WABARA.THANK YOU- Kelechukwu Nduka
"Did he say they have an inflatable pig? That's sick!"- Crash, Vegas 06
"You can be a right Bitch sometimes SF"- Cherrie, GenChat 07

Naked Mod pics!
star
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
+447031896252

Standard "follow me" number!!

Quote:
IP address: 193.231.236.45
Reverse DNS: web1.rdsnet.ro.
Reverse DNS authenticity: [Verified]
ASN: 8708
ASN Name: RDSNET (Romania Data Systems S.A.)
IP range connectivity: 1
Registrar (per ASN): RIPE
Country (per IP registrar): RO [Romania]
Country Currency: RON [Romania New Lei]
Country IP Range: 193.230.0.0 to 193.231.255.255
Country fraud profile: High
City (per outside source): Bucharest, Bucuresti
Country (per outside source): RO [Romania]
Private (internal) IP? No
IP address registrar: whois.ripe.net
Known Proxy? No
Link for WHOIS: 193.231.236.45

So- Uk redirect phone number and Roumanian IP- looks totally legit to me then! Rolling Eyes

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic