SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Very Direct...

View next topic
View previous topic

Papa Lazarou
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mind Freak wrote:
Nice site but I was a little disappointed that the gallery is still under construction. Laughing

Thanks mate! I just whipped it together quickly before I responded to my lad, spur of the moment thing.

Will try to fill the gallery tonight but I really need forms more than anything!

** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Papa Lazarou

Good start! Unfortunately, you may have to provide "window dressing"--a "history" of your saint, various important church members, simply so when the Lad skims it "looks" legit. I suppose you can amuse yourself with the details--"ginger vitas!"

However, I must confess--given your ID--some disappointment that your page does not open with this this.

After completion of the application process, you can then have this.

Very Happy

--J.D.

Papa Lazarou
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep Doctor X, I fully intend to have the window dressing. I made the site in haste. I suppose I just got quite enthusiastic about how religious this new lad was, decided to make a Church and utilise one of my unused domains. This particular lad knows my church is a new organisation.

I already have an old portrait of Saint Baps and various Nun photos for the gallery.

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Laughing Laughing Laughing This aught to be good. Wish I had some forms to contribute. Sad

Whether you are Moslem, Jewish, Christian, or any of thousands of other beliefs, or simply a Being without any religious standing, the Laws of Morality and the Scriptural Laws only applies when you are dealing with people that live by those laws! Wink http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32877

In the spirit of [oss] Col. Hogan's credo, "You'll assist fellow victims, cooperate with all friendly forces, and use every means to harass and injure the enemy's operations." [the cia didn't tell me to say that and hls didn't either; guess who did]
writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Last Friday (6/7/07) Sandra told me she wouldn't be in touch for a few days as "she" was going to visit her mother. I then got the same autobiography as Worf, on 11/7/07, which states that her mother died in 1997. I challenged her about this and got this reply:

[Dear sir,
i will start by saying i am very sorry. the truth of the matter is;i will not be all alone.i cant because i had no mummy and refuses to call a woman that gave me food mummy.really i told you that, but you did not get me right.i have a woman that some time makes me happy so i do call her mum.and she was the person i really went to see.though she is not close to me'i mean she is not my direct relation just my mum ex-friend when she was alive.
All the same how is home.i will be glad to hear from you. i call her mum cos she use to give me food items like rice,beans ,garri ,semovita if she has.She gave me some now so if i can see away i will send you some hope you will like to eat. please understand.
bye for now.quote]

Would you guys have played it differently?[/quote]
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It never seems 'right' to me, somehow, baiting begging lads. Outright begging isn't really thieving, is it?. If he's doing standard 419 too, then it's different, as it would be if he were actually pretty rich, and the begging itself were a scam, but as those conditions can't be established as a rule, my own personal criteria for baiting a lad aren't satisfied. As with anything else in this game of ours, though, it's down to the individual, I guess. If you're not comfortable doing it, then you don't do it. I'm not, therefore I don't. Wink

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm okay with it because the lad is misrepresenting himself (or herself in Sandra's case). I sincerely doubt Sandra really wants money to further her education. I'm beginning to doubt Sandra is really a "she" since she refuses to send out any other picture besides the one Red and I received.

It's not as bad as someone pretending to have an illness to scam money, but I view it as something along those lines, imho.

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

PSD wrote:
It never seems 'right' to me, somehow, baiting begging lads. Outright begging isn't really thieving, is it?

Pretending to be a student to reap scholarships from charitable bodies is different to pretending to be sick and needing money for an operation how?

It's still a scam, not vanilla 419, but a scam none the less. Its a charity scam. Just because she doesn't promise money in return doesn't mean she's not misrepresenting herself (or himself) in order to make a profit.

True, it is not illegal to beg for money, and I don't bait straight out beggars. But suppose someone came along her email and thought "this kid really needs help with their studies, I shall invest in their future out of the goodness of my heart". That is the scam.

I have no qualms baiting this one at all.

Meanwhile, Worf, check your PMs, her emails are bouncing, looks like her account is shut down, do you have another email addy for her? If so, drop me a PM with it, cheers.

Is anyone else getting emails they send to her (as of today) bouncing back? If so, let us know. If not, please PM with the email address you're sending to.

Cheers!

Red
XPS1710
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@writeon

I know through reading that some baiters would not have mentioned the discrepancy at all. It is sometimes considered 'educating the lad', meaning they would be more cautious not to make the same mistake with a real victim.

One of the bigger unchallenged discrepancies is the "poor dying esophageal cancer victim" suddenly feeling much better to carve busts and make videos. In fact, he went from a dying cancer patient to a movie producer! Rolling Eyes
Poor Ony

I somewhat 'educated' mine the other day, but what caused that will never hapen with a real victim. In fact, it was only because I have read enough baits that I knew what a potential "future charge" would be to use against him.

But in general, imo it's probably is wise to let stupid things like that slide, because with luck, they will make the same stupid mistake again.
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Red,

I wrote to her today and it bounced back. Sad

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
Seeker
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I adore the beggar lads most of all. You can only do so many things with a 419 lad and not make him know you're baiting. I love beggars because you can do any bait with them... Join my church and you get cash, send me carvings and you get cash, come over here and get your cash (Wink)... Possibilities are endless.

Plus they're whiny and persistent asses. I like that in a scammer. Makes crushing them get that... 'NOOOOO!' sound, y'know? Cool

Still seeking? You're on the wrong board.
writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@XPS1710 thanks for the advice....I shall bear it in mind.......although it looks as if it will not be with Sandra, as she has "disappeared".
Mind Freak
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^^AWWW sorry for your loss writeon Laughing J/K Very Happy

Whether you are Moslem, Jewish, Christian, or any of thousands of other beliefs, or simply a Being without any religious standing, the Laws of Morality and the Scriptural Laws only applies when you are dealing with people that live by those laws! Wink http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32877

In the spirit of [oss] Col. Hogan's credo, "You'll assist fellow victims, cooperate with all friendly forces, and use every means to harass and injure the enemy's operations." [the cia didn't tell me to say that and hls didn't either; guess who did]

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic