SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

New baiting tactic I just used

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So I received an email from this one scammer - - and I happened to have an email address with a baiter character of the SAME NAME (What a coincidence!) So I emailed him from that account. I don't know how far this will go - but it may be funny to start emailing scammers from people with the same name - - see what happens...

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
luckey

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In anyone else's hands, I might be skeptical. But I have no doubt you'll make something of it. Smile

lucky777
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Meh...
NAveryW
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 4:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had thought of doing that once, but I never actually went through with it. Smile

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Eliza_Doolittle wrote:
and I happened to have an email address with a baiter character of the SAME NAME

Tell him you've always suspected there's a parallel universe and promise him no end to the money if he'll help you prove it.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When Chipmunk introduces new characters he likes to match the first name with the Lad's first name. No reason, just felt like it once and have been doing it since. No comment back from the Lads on it either.

Soludo Chipmunk

"If you fail to provide the Documents to us, we will charge you with the FBI and take our proper action against you for not proofing to us the legitimate of the fund you are about to receive."

"i will be ready to joj your church with one condition that i will never told to put any lattoo on body as most of churches uses that as a symbol or whatever."
Lizzy Bordom
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have an email account that I can change the name on. I only do one scam at a time from this acct. Each time I start a new one, I change my name to their name. None have noticed or mentioned it yet... Rolling Eyes

UR ASSHOLE UR G**DAMN ASS ITS IRRITATING ME U A PROSTITUTE
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic