SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Confused diplomat in Zur1ck

View next topic
View previous topic

valachus
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, the saga begun here - http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=114675 - continues.

To make a long story short, a hapless orphan [email protected] Br0wn from 4ccr@, [email protected]@, contacted me in order to secure the transfer of two boxes filled with valuables.

He then passed me over to barr. St3v3n 5unny, who took charge of things.
St3v3n arranged that one of the boxes was taken by a [email protected]@ diplomat who came to meet with me in Zur1ck, where I was to pay him $11.500 cash, no substitutes accepted.

However, St3v3n got a mail from a misterious [email protected], who demanded that he is cut a share from the profits, or else the mugu - me - is going to be informed. The mugu apparently even talked with the [email protected] pretending to be the diplomat. The guyman even told St3v3n that the diplomat will chop his $$. Extreme anxiety ensued.

Now, after desperate calls from both 5t3v3n and the diplomat - you can hear St3v3n here - Barr-St3v3n-thinks-hes-getting-chopped and the diplomat here - Confused-diplomat-in-Zur1ck, (please excuse my English, i'm not a native speaker] I calmed down and decided to go ahead with the transaction.

So, anyone seeing a nervous grey-haired middle-aged African in Zur1ck tonight, walking about, talking nervously on the phone, dressed in very nice coffee color striped suit, you might cut short his angst and tell him that you saw a tall nordic guy with a couple of africans leaving the airport in a nice limousine.

Because he's going to hear that from me tomorrow anyway Twisted Evil

BTW: think there's any chance at all that the diplomat actually travelled from L0nd0n to Zur1ck??

"What would you expect me to explain to the monogram if they happen to arrest my secretary?"
"traveling to Switzerland to Norway will take you only 1hrs 30munite to Switzerland if you decide to travel by train"
[email protected] [email protected], diplomat: "You can not play with my intelligence. I am very sharp. Nobody can play with me."

Last edited by valachus on Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Breddan Butter
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Absolutely none. Laughing

My IP address is 217.21.39.255. (86.57.134.49 on Sundays) Please don't come knocking on my door.
slingblade
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I cant wait to hear what happeneds after you talk to him next.
valachus
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, last evening, after talking with the duo from the plane - courtesy of http://www.partnersinrhyme.com/wmcstore/WMCshop.cgi?action=dbview&id=RSFX01 - I disappeared in Zurich.

Late in the night the barrister got this e-mail:

YO STOOPID LITTLE BOI MUMU DIDNT LISEN TO ME, YO STOOPID MUGU XXXX DIDNT LISEN TO YO, O WELL, MY GUY AND YOR GUY LISENED TO ME, THEY SURE HAVE THEIR CUT OF MONEY.

HOPE YOUR MUGU SURVIVES THO, HE WAS VERY HELPFUL BUT DID NOT TAKE THE WHITE DUST TOO WELL.

and an attached photo:

Early this morning the confused diplomat duly called me... only to hear an African answering - courtesy of http://rs32cg.rapidshare.com/files/34177014/691007/Soundboard.swf :

diplomat-gets-to-speak-with-guyman

It goes without saying that my phone was stolen along with the money and that now I'm interned at the Burghlzli hospital, the famous psychiatric clinic (which I will announce to the two lads later in the day). Unfortunately, the misterious white powder has considerably affected my mental balance. It's quite possible that the damage is irreversible, as the Swiss doctors announced me.

Anybody up to play the Swiss shrink (or be a part of a Swiss psychiatric team) with the two?

UPDATE: as I was writing this, the two began calling me frantically, on turns... only to be answered by a voice-shifting African dude.

TO BE CONTINUED

"What would you expect me to explain to the monogram if they happen to arrest my secretary?"
"traveling to Switzerland to Norway will take you only 1hrs 30munite to Switzerland if you decide to travel by train"
[email protected] [email protected], diplomat: "You can not play with my intelligence. I am very sharp. Nobody can play with me."
valachus
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

They keep calling... here's the barrister: [email protected]

So the chopper sends the barrister an email:
DON CALL MY GUY ANYMORE, HE VERY SPIRITUAL AND CRAZY, HE NOT CRISTIAN, HE VERY DISTURBED ALREADY, MUGU ALMOST DIEED LAST NITE, MY GUY HE MIGHT PUT A CORSE ON YOOO

morbiczer
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Can't wait to get home from work and listen to the calls.
valachus
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Diplomat gets kinda nervous:

thunder-on-yo-family

Anyway, it's worth mentioning that during this bait I've only called them a couple of times (including yesterday when I had to call them from the plane), however they've called me on international mobile connections (yes, I use a pre-paid mobile number for this, virtually untraceable) for at least 1 - 1 1/2 hours. Wonder what the rates are for international mobile-to-mobile calls from Ghana & Switzerland Twisted Evil

valachus
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

At this point, Dr. S1gmund Fr3ud from Burghlzl1 Psychiatrischen Universittskl1nik Zr1ch, [email protected], is about to enter the stage... stay tuned for lad psychanalysis sessions. Twisted Evil

LATER REALISATION: Damn, I've got to get another pre-paid number for their calls and a skype package to engage them in recorded sessions. I'm not really a supporter of the doctor-pacient confidentiality bullshit, you know.

valachus
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

dr. S1gmund Shl0mo Fr3ud" <[email protected]> wrote:

Quote:
Dear Sir,

Last night the Zurich ambulance service has brought to our clinic an unknown pacient in an advanced state of drug intoxication. He is a white man, in his 30ies, probably American, and he was almost naked, in thermic and toxic shock, without any identification papers or other means of communication upon him.

This morning he briefly elapsed from his comatose state, stated that his name is XXX Maier (if we understood correctly) and asked to discuss with you, mr. [email protected] 5t3ven 5unny of [email protected], and he gave us this e-mail address to contact you. He then become very agitated and had to be restrained by means of straight jacket and a shot of tranquillizers.

After this, he collapsed again and we are extremely concerned that his mental balance might have been irreversibly damaged.

However, please confirm that an associate of yours was to meet with mr. Maier last night in Zurich, and also any other identification data that you may have about him (next of kin, living relatives, workplace, nationality, home address etc).

Respectfully yours,

Dr. S1gmund S. Fr3ud, Psychiatry PhD.
Psychiatrische Universittsklinik Zrich,
Burghlzli Hospital
Lenggstrasse 31, Postfach 1931,
8032 Zrich, Switzerland
Telefon: (+41) 044 384 21 11
Fax: (+41) 044 383 44 56

valachus
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Subject: Re: Concerning the identity of a certain "Lee [email protected]"?
To: "dr. S1gmund Shl0mo Fr3ud" <[email protected]>

Hello Dr.
XXX Myers is my business associate and was surposed to be picked up by a diplomat there in Zurich. How is he doing and what is his present condition?
Regadrs,
Barr. 5teven.

and again
Quote:
Dear Sir,
XXX X My3rs is my business associate meanwhile he was in Zurich for a business appoinment. I dont know if he take drug or not but he is an American and he is residing in Norway. His telephone number in Norway is +XX72I812X7I1 [hint: not a Norway number - valachus] please contact his family.
Regards,
Barr. 5teven.

Ophelia Dikki
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 3:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

make sure an email from the good doctor to the barrister makes mention of his 1nfant1le oral/anal desir3s

If you're going to use Fr3ud you may as well talk the talk.....
valachus
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm letting them simmer today as dr. Fr3ud is busy administering me electroshock and cold shower treatments in order to snap me out of my numb state.

However, come tomorrow, I'm gonna get well enough to be put out of the straightjacket and begin my long, difficult recovery. Dr. Fr3ud will be along all the time. I think he may count on my friend, the barrister, for help with recovering my lost memories. However no visits are allowed to me in Zurich, I was left with a traumatic experience and the sight of a black man could shock me back to madness.

Maybe I could decide to leave all my belongings to him via my last will and testament. After all, dr. Fr3ud might also get a little greedy and who knows, he could make sure that I don't survive the treatment.

PS: While I undergo shock treatment in Zurich, a [email protected]@ Army general has e-mailed me to say that

Quote:
Your name was found on the list of foreigners which has been a victim of fraud. Our aim is to safe you from Fraud Stars.

Sincerely yours,
General [email protected] J3ffrey.

PS: ANYONE WILLING TO TALK TO THE LADS AS DR. FR3UD???

This could be tons of fun, the barrister has so far been more than generous with making intercontinental calls (the diplomat was much more versed though) and he's also a bit hysterical. Not to mention slightly stupid.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic