SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Don't you love it when they set themselves up . . .

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My mugu friend, Barrister Koffi, has been very exasperated with his unsuccessful attempts to collect a moneygram payment I sent to him. After more than a week, he has convinced me to send him the money via Western Union.

Today, I checked my e-mail and found a note from the good Barrister, urging me to "go to Western Union at once and send me the MCTN first thing in the morning".

I could not resist. I wrote back "I have been to Western Union. As you requested, I will send you the MCTN first thing in the morning."

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmm, could be interesting to take absolutely everything a lad says literally, that should annoy them just a little Very Happy

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He didn't stipulate which morning, did he Laughing

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rodus- I usually try to be pretty literal minded when straight baiting (my baiting character is stupid). And it does very much annoy them!

Scam Patroller - your point is well taken!! Tomorrow morning "in the morning" will mean something completely different. Better yet, I think I will approach it as follows: "I am sorry I could not send you the MCTN as requested this morning. Due to computer connection problems, I could not get online until afternoon. Since you have specified that you want the MCTN "in the morning", I will send it tomorrow morning.

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When my last mugu gave me the WU information, I asked if I had to "study" for the test question.

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing

Yeah, it's great fun to play stupid with them and watch them get exasperated. I always suggest occasionally turning around and getting angry and insulted when they start lecturing condescendingly. That infuriates them all the more.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
johnny5
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BRUIN wrote:
Tomorrow morning "in the morning" will mean something completely different.

Don't forget the time zone differences. You could drag out the definition of "morning" over a few emails. Who's morning. What time is it there? Wait, this email seems to have been delayed, what time is it now? Oh right well that's not morning, I'll send it tomorrow. Oh wait, who's morning? etc.
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Johnny - You were born to be a baiter! Brilliant!

Bruin

South Africa

johnny5
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought of something else.

"First thing" could be very literal. Normally the first things in the morning are having a shower, some food, maybe go out for a run. That makes this the fourth thing at least, and he did specifically say first thing...
Depends how pedantic you want to be.
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Trust me - I can be very pedantic!

Bruin

South Africa

smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Might I also add that he requested you 'send' the MCTN. I cant imagine why he'd rather you mailed it to him rather than email him a scanned copy, but there you are.

"But you said send it, so i did. i cant scan it now, its in the post !"

hehehe Laughing

Ivory Coast x8 United Kingdom x49 Spain x5 Nigeria x6 United States x3 Switzerland Netherlands x3 Turkey Estonian Flag x10 Malaysia x4 Ukraine Denmark Ghana x2 Russia Indonesia Thailand Germany France x2 Benin x4 Togo United Arab Emirates South Africa x2 Australia Canada Iraq Flag China United Nations
pony Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts a few
Click Here for Free Wigs !

i am no more a baby for going through this kind of stress for 200 pounds. : Hammed - Another satisfied MT7N S3cur3 customer.
l will never lose my leg in Jesus name.......ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen l can see that you are totally MAD, FUCK YOU TOO!!!!! : Mr Yusuf
scammerbringiton
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi well this is new for me ,but since the very first message from my scammer I became intrigued and at present am enjoying myself immensley imagining this person seething at the mouth at my apparent blondeness lol.He is also waiting for taht mctn number well I made one up only to find they do not have letters !anyway still in belief that I have actually sent some dosh he cant even get the names straight wow now whos dumb.The only questionI have is how long can I keep this comedy up I am in stitches half of the night with one thought I wish i could close off the scam and ask him if why hasnt your dad died yet after waiting so long for the cash to pay for that long awaited transplant OMG that heart must be mouldy by now!
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Playing dumb can be good, but you need pick your mugu well. I had a particularly bright mugu from the Ivory Coast who wrote this to me:

Quote:
It is unfortunate that you have refused to understand. It does not mean that you (xxxx) is mad nor the Lawyer. But it was your inability to follow-up the transaction or the explanation of the Lawyer. I cannot say that you have a low mentality because I know that you are a joker.

That was after a few weeks of playing a rather stupid man who couldn't work out the difference between MG and WU.

Still... got him back elsewhere, so all is well.
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Renegade-Masterclass wrote:
"But you said send it, so i did. i cant scan it now, its in the post !"

And then, when it never arrives in his post, you can go through "security forms" and "claims request papers" and whatnot for him to waste time filling out, to enable you to receive a "duplicate MTCN" ...
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After much soul searching and much anguish, I have sent my good friend to 1TV5. I plan for him to call the customer disservice number next.

Not very imaginative, I know, but I was feeling somewhat lazy this morning.

Bruin

South Africa

icepeople
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's another stupid guy thing you can do with a lad. If he asks for a WU, send him a MG reciept instead, or vice versa. That'll irritate him.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic