SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Weird response to K7

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A mugu asked for my phone number and I gave him the K7 number I signed up for.

This morning I got an e-mail in my baiter gmail account.

Quote:
Subject: translate the call

��� ���� ������ ������

��� ��������� ������� ���������� ��������������� ���������������� ��������� ��������� ���� ������� �����������
������ ���������� ������������ ���� �������� ������� ���� ������� ���� ������ �������� ���� ������� ����
���������� ���� �� ������ ���� ������� �������� �� ������� ���� ������� ���������� �������� �����������

��� ��� :

�� ���� ���� ������ ��� ������� ������� �� ���������
��� ��� ���� ���� ��� ������� ���� ����� ���
���� ��� ������� ������ ��� ����� ��� ������� ������

��

�� ���� ����� �� ������� ��� ������� ������

����� ��� ��� ������� ������ ������� ����
������ ������ ����� ��� :
1 / ����� �������
2 / ����� �������
3 / ����� ( ��� / ���� )
4 / ��������
5 / �������
6 / ��� �������� ������
7 / ��� ������� �� ������

���� ���� ������ ��� ����� ��� �������
���� ����� �� ����� �����

Can anyone help me figure out what this is?

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I once got a women from a vet asking about my pet, Lucy's paw the vet wanted another look at..dont have a pet named Lucy, dont live in the US Wrong number I think.. Laughing

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^only your Lad knows the answer to that one, looks like tthe standard
1/ name
2/ address
3/ age
etc.

send it back to him and ask for a repeat, only in English, he probably used a font your PC hasn't got.

slap time?

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Breddan Butter
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The text is Arabic.
To see it written correctly select View > Character Encoding > Arabic (Windows - 1256)

Hopefully you will be aable to see this in Arabic:-
Quote:
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

إنِ الْحَمْدَ لِلَّهِ نَحْمَدُهُ وَنَسْتَعِينُهُ وَنَسْتَغْفِرُهُ وَنَعُوذُ بِاللَّهِ مِنْ شُرُورِ أَنْفُسِنَا
وَمِنْ سَيِّئَاتِ أَعْمَالِنَا مَنْ يَهْدِهِ اللَّهُ فَلا مُضِلَّ لَهُ وَمَنْ يُضْلِلْ فَلا هَادِيَ لَهُ
وَأَشْهَدُ أَنْ لا إِلَهَ إِلا اللَّهُ وَحْدَهُ لا شَرِيكَ لَهُ وَأَنَّ مُحَمَّدًا عَبْدُهُ وَرَسُولُهُ
أما بعد :

تم بحمد الله افتتاح باب التسجيل للاشراف فى المنتديات
فمن يجد نفسة قادر على الاشراف يرسل رسالة الى
مدير عام المنتدى بعنوان طلب اشراف على العنوان التالى

او

او يترك رسالة فى المنتدى على العنوان التالى

ويرجى ذكر اسم المنتدى المفضل للاشراف علية
وكذالك بيانات العضو مثل :
1 / الاسم بالكامل
2 / تاريخ الميلاد
3 / النوع ( ذكر / انثى )
4 / الهوايات
5 / العنوان
6 / رقم التليفون الارضى
7 / رقم المحمول او الجوال

يرجى الرد السريع قبل اغلاق باب التسجيل
فرصة كبيرة لا تدعها تفوتك

Translated using Google Language Tools ( http://www.google.com/language_tools )
Quote:
Name of God the Merciful Praise be to Allah, and Nhamdeh Nstaineh and Nstgfarh and Naum Allah from the evils of ourselves and our demerits of Ehdeh God is misguided and misled, wandering and testify that there is no god but God alone is not a partner and Mohammed Abdo, the messenger either : praising God has been opening the scoring for the supervision of forums it finds itself unable to supervise send a letter to the director general supervision of the Forum entitled request at the following address

, Or leave a message at the Forum at the following address, please indicate the name of the preferred forum for the supervision and formerly managing data such as : 1 / 2 full name / date of birth 3 / type (male / female) 4 / 5 Hobbies / Title VI / mobile terrestrial No. 7 / No. of mobile phones or

Please reply by the rapid closure of a great opportunity not been invited Tvutk

My IP address is 217.21.39.255. (86.57.134.49 on Sundays) Please don't come knocking on my door.
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Breddan. I thought it was Arabic, but I couldn't figure out which translator to use because of the character encoding.

slowfreddie, I slapped him anyway too Laughing .

I got this response back:

Quote:
My dear

I don't like calling people, i have woman voice

Is this a fluffy kitty cat?

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

worf^

Obviously your catcher-boy is either a castrati or his cel is owned and borrowed from a female for use.

I don't have the capability, but if you do--it would be a trophy indeed to get him recorded on at least one call. Just to hear that voice.

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
His Excellency Ambassador Dr. Kwame Bawuah-Edusei
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

New message for lad in response to the Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go insult I sent:

Quote:
You have been logged out,To return to the mail call this number (woman)

And then he/she fails to include a number.

Either this is a fluffy kitty cat or I got switched to an even dumber lad, because then they didn't include the phone number Rolling Eyes .

Jervis, if the lad left a message on K7 I could probably record that, but I don't have Skpe or anything like that to have a conversation with him yet.

Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

worf^

Sigh on that above info. So much potential possibly lost, but if the fish is still on the hook don't give up. You never know...

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
His Excellency Ambassador Dr. Kwame Bawuah-Edusei
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic