SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I am a scammer magnet!!!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Argentino
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am selling something on craigslist org and the first reply I get is this:
Quote:
I'm Mr.Logan Thomas,I hail and reside in ontario
Canada , i was surfing on the website Craigslist
therefore i came across your item and am highly
interested in Purchasing the (xxxx xxxx)which you offer for sale.Due to the fact that have been searching for it for somtime now.
Please Kindly get back to me as soon as possible with the
necessary answers to the question in mind,
1. Are you the first owner?
2. The present condition?
3. How long has it been yours?
4. Who did you buy it from?
5. Your final asking price?
Furthermore I will also like you to send me Pictures
to enable me view what I intend to purchase and I will
like you to know that my form of payment is through a
Money Order..
I await your urgent response so that we can proceed
further..
Please I want you to get back to me with your final
asking price..
RegardsL,
Mr Logan Thomas

So I replied this out of disgust, and curiosity...
Quote:
Sure.
The ad has pictures you can see.
Let me know.

And so he replied with this moronic script...
Quote:
Hello xxx ,
Thanks for your mail, I really do appreciate it,Well Everything sounds well and I guess that the {xxxxx xxxx } is in excellent condition and I am okay with the price $2500 and I will be willing to offer you $2550 for it. So, I would want you to keep all other buyer's off and also delete the advert from the website. Concerning payment my client will issue you a USPS Money Order, since I don't have the funds in your currency. For convenient and easy transaction, I have a liable shipping agent who'd be responsible for the Pick up as soon as you receive payment for the {xxxx xxxx } .I will therefore need the following information of yours to forward my client before he sends the Money Order.
NAME IN FULL........
ADDRESS IN FULL....
CITY...
STATE...
COUNTRY..........
ZIPCODE.......
CELL/OFFICE/HOME PHONE NUMBER.
I await your urgent response.
Thanks!
Logan Thomas..

Thank god I published my baiting e-mail.
Now I have another mugu to play with....
Here's the header analysis:
Quote:
69.147.97.23 United States* Whois Google
007.06.09.16 United States* Whois Google
69.147.97.23 United States* Whois Google
196.200.3.124 Nigeria*

As the days go by, I am growing a special feeling for these scumbags.
I wish of a day where I can go prancing around with my pink pony, with a baseball bat in hand, whacking these mugus in the head as I pass by...

Any suggestions? I have so many ideas I can't think straight.

United Kingdom Spain Spain United Kingdom
Heeeeeere mugu mugu mugu....

---"...terminate your contact with usman Bello or what ever his african scammer name is because he is not real... Mr Charles Soludo, Governor"---
---"I WILL GIVE YOUR HEAD THE DOGS LITTLE FAGET. JOHN K."---

pony pony
SlayerFaith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 3:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah, ye olde fake cheque scam. There are a couple of threads going in the Help and Main fora right now that should give you some good ideas....

Mugu Reseller Ukraine x2 United Kingdom x24 United States x7 Spain x5 Nigeria x5 Russia x96 South Africa x2 Ivory Coast x2 Netherlands x2 Ghana x2 Australia x2 cameroon x2 Japan x3 Germany Malaysia Canada Benin x3 Malawi France United Arab Emirates United Nations x2 x2 (in a team effort)

ANIMAL,MY FRIEND MY PRAYER IS THIS,LET ALL MY ENEMIES BE IN TROUBLE LIKE CHRIST INGIGE,AND LAZY PEOPLE LIKE YOU BE LIKE WABARA.THANK YOU- Kelechukwu Nduka
"Did he say they have an inflatable pig? That's sick!"- Crash, Vegas 06
"You can be a right Bitch sometimes SF"- Cherrie, GenChat 07

Naked Mod pics!
star
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 8:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

<br>If he has any of your RL details, you need to drop him.

You could try re-baiting him afresh from another anonymous addy.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Argentino
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 5:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No, only the sale-craiglist @ craiglist email shows up there.

So I am safe.

**Edit**
The item I am selling is something which I have at a parking lot, and that is where I meet with people to show it. So there's no risk of exposing my address and such...

---"...terminate your contact with usman Bello or what ever his african scammer name is because he is not real... Mr Charles Soludo, Governor"---

pony pony
Argentino
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

God I hope I don't get the infamous "stop necroing" messages...
But here it goes...

As I mentioned before, I got this mugu by shear luck as I was trying to sell some stuff.
He turned out to be more fun than the ones I looked for.

Here's the story.
He sent me a disgustingly fake check in the mail for $4,800 for an item the I was selling for $2500, wanting me to send his "shipping company" the balance and blah blah blah......

Mod edit - image changed to link to stop blowout - SP
Linky
I have been sending him to our security website to get his m t c n but he was having problems, so Mr Bello tried to chop his dollar.

I will post the whole work when I have the time to gather all the emails and put them together, but I wanted to share this latest part of the bait.
Apparently, Mr Bello emailed this guy speaking his tongue...
What a beautiful mess:
Quote:
Usman Bello <[email protected]> hide details Jun 26 (1 day ago)
to [email protected]
date Jun 26, 2007 6:47 PM
subject U NAU, U GET FO ANSA MI !!!!!!!!!!
mailed-by gmail.com
U NAU, U TINK U DEY SO SMART, OK .I SABI U NA UR NAMES. I SABI UR MUGUN NA WETIN U DEY DOIN. NAU U GO WRK WIT MI OR I GO SEND MAI PIPO FO SHOW U MAI FAYA .I DEY UR OGA NAU NA UNA GO ANSA FO MI ..., U GO MEK DI MUGUN SEND DI MONI FO USMAN BELLO , LAGOS WETIN COLOR BLUE .U DECIDE U WAN FO KEEP DI MONI FO UR SEF U GO DROP DI PRICE FO WORKIN FOR MAI CITY. U DEY DI LITTLE BOI FO MI U GO WRK FO MI JUSS LAIK DI MUGUN MAN DO .

Oh my goodness, who might this guy be?
Here's the mugu's quick reply to Mr bello, who had just tried to chop his dollar:
Quote:
Logan Thomas <[email protected]> hide details Jun 26 (20 hours ago)
to Usman Bello <[email protected]>
date Jun 26, 2007 11:04 PM
subject Re: U NAU, U GET FO ANSA MI !!!!!!!!!!
signed-by yahoo.ca
GUY U TRY,SHEY U HEAR,BUT I BELIEV SAY U AND I GO MEET ONE DAY WEY U NO GO EXPECT,SEE BELEIVE SAY U NO KNOW ME,AND MAKE I TELL YOU SOMETHING ME DEY COLLCECT WELL ,SO ONE MAGA WEY NO PAY NO GO MAKE ME DIE,AND EVEN IF I WAN WORK WITH YOU MAKE THIS MONEY COME OUT YOU DON ALREADY SPOIL THE JOBS,CAUSE THE MAGA SAY HE WAN SEND THE CHECK BACK AND THAT HE IS NOT INTERESTED IN DEALING WITH ME AGAIN AND HE DONE CANCEL THE TRANSACION,I WONDER WHY U GO JUST COME FROM NO WERE COME SPOIL MY JOB,U KNOW ME,WATIN I DO U,DEM NO DEY BROWSE FOR CAFE NA I BROWSE,WELL NO LONG TIN,IF ONE WAY NO PURE ANOTHER GO PURE,SO IF YOU WAN CARRY THE MAGA AND MAKE HE PAY YOU GOHEAD,BUT I POROMISE YOU,IF WOLE SHOKINKA RIGHT FROMAT FOR YOUSELF YOU NO GO FIT COLLECT 1$ FOR THAT MAYE WEY YOU DEY DEAL WITH,SO GUY NO LONG TIN TRY YOUR BEST,I NO FIOLLWO YOU GRAG AM AGAIN OKAY..ENJOY..
BYE..

Whaaat? I can use the lad translator to write to him, but I only understood some of this mess... (He is lying to Bello, I never canceled the transaction, he's trying to convince him to let go)
Here's my reply back...
Quote:
Usman Bello <[email protected]> hide details 2:39 pm (4 hours ago)
to Logan Thomas <[email protected]>
date Jun 27, 2007 2:39 PM
subject Re: U NAU, U GET FO ANSA MI !!!!!!!!!!
mailed-by gmail.com
SAY WETIN BI U SO WORRIED LITTLE BOI., OK. I DEY UR OGA. U GO FIND OUT WEY I DEY U LOOK BEHIND U I GO BI DERE WIT DI NAIF I GO SHOW UNA WEY DEY DI OGA. UNA GO TEL DI MAGA FO SEND FO MI NAU NAM USMAN BELLO LAGOS WETIN COLOR BLUE .I GO CHOP UR DOLLA LITTLE BOY.; I GET UR INFORMATIONS NA I SABI U TOLD DI MAGA U GET ANODA SHIPPIN COMPIN. I GO COLLECT 50-50 WIT YOU . OK. I COLLECT MAI FES DEN U GO NA GET URS FOR MORE WAYS THAN WON. U SAY ONE MAGA WEY NO PAY NO GO MAKE YOU DIE? ? ? I MAEK U DIE MUGUN, U INSIST ON MAKIN MAN PICKEN LOSE DIS CHOP.....;
U NAU, U GO TEL DI MAN FO DROP HALF FO MI NA HALF FO U NA WI BI FOR WRK. I GO GIF U MORE JOBS READY FO COLLECT ., OK. U NEED ONLY TEK DI MONI NA MEET WIT MI NA GIF MAN PICKEN HALF. ONLY U DO DI TINGS RIGHT I CAN GIF U WRK. I SABI DIS JOB I SABI DI PIPO WEY DO DIS JOB I DEY OGA HIE NA U GO RESPECT MI NA GIF MI MAI SHARE,, U WRK FOR MAI CITY NA U NO DROP? U CRAZE MUGUN U WRK FOR MAI CITY FO TOO LONG NA I NO CATCH U YET TIL NAU. U GIF SORETE UR NAM NA COLLECT FO US. DIS SECURITY THIN WRKS ,I COLLECTED DI LOT OF MONI FOR DIS COMPIN, BUT U WAN FO MEK IT HARD FO AM WEN E SENDS DI MONI ALREADY MUGUN. NO SCARE DI MAGA NO MORE NA COLLECT DI MTCN NA DEN WI CAN WRK TOGEDDA.

And so this is a thing in progress....
I will update later on.....

I was surprised at how quick he replied to this choppin' mugu.
I even got him to enter his driver's license number into one of the answers in the security site, saying that that he needed to use that same ID to get the money ata Western Union... Can anyone do anything with that number? Maybe track him down? send to 419 task force in Nigeria??
Let me know.....

pony pony

Last edited by Argentino on Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Ari
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Does he have your real street addy? If so, drop the bait...
Argentino
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He does not. The check came to an empty lot with an address.
Quote:
Mod edit - image changed to link to stop blowout - SP

Sorry, I am using high resolution and I didn't notice the size.

pony pony
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic