SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Bitch Thread

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Corona^^

My ex who lost her father is happily married w/children and I was very happy to hear that she is doing so well.

The other ex, much like yours, will never be happy. She has a knack of torpedoing her own happiness. Confused

Me, I am still looking but, most of the time I'm happy. Very Happy

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Glad you are happy!

This lying cheat had the nerve to slip me his email address at the funeral yesterday.

He said, "E-mail me!" I looked at him with a big smile and said, "You know I will." Cool

Came home, went to garage and threw it in the wood stove. Twisted Evil

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Corona:

You should have shared we could have baited him for you Wink

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Darn, never thought of that! Razz

Ex.
Nature's Asshole

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sarah Silverman. The utter thought of this broad ever getting work sickens me. That show she did with blackface was so over the top. She is nothing more than a failed attempt at shock humor.

JACK B QUICK YOU ARE NATURES ASHOLE DO NOT EMAIL ME ANYMORE OK - R0ger Jon3s (Right you are mate)

i much prefer s3x in the 4ss - B4rrister 0luwa

United Kingdom x28 United States x9 Nigeria Czech Republic Denmark Argentina Spain Australia Canada Benin Germany United Nations Portugal Question
Closed lad accounts x97 (Updated 02/20/09) pony pony
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ex sister-in-law! Twisted Evil

Ex.
Nature's Asshole

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh god don't do that. I swear, I hate that woman. She is absolutely not funny whatsoever. Vagina jokes will NEVER be "in".

JACK B QUICK YOU ARE NATURES ASHOLE DO NOT EMAIL ME ANYMORE OK - R0ger Jon3s (Right you are mate)

United Kingdom x28 United States x9 Nigeria Czech Republic Denmark Argentina Spain Australia Canada Benin Germany United Nations Portugal Question
themuffinlady
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My my, I completely share your discontent for her! Not only pathetic to look at, she's pathetic to listen to.

But what's annoying me? Music. Where'd all the good music go? Sad
Peanut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Haha - I'd actually disagree regarding Silverman. But I won't fight you on it Wink

I wouldn't say that's "shock" humor. It's just humor that isn't "polite" -- makes it prime material. She's dating Jimmy Kimmel - I saw him perform for a Comedy Roast a few months back, and I'm sure she helped writing it (they have the same styles) and he was absolutely hilarious.

There's definitely an audience.

Sand TimerSafariSafari(Lagos-Benin City-Lagos-Kano-Maiduguri-Lagos-Calabar): ~2,696 miles,stranded for 11 days: "I am very grateful that you have turned me into a tourist,international espionage and adventurer." ~Desmond and Churchill

Please i am advicing you to comply with the bank so that they will tranfered this fun into your account. ~Rosemary

U.S. Passport Application - 50 Pages of Fun

The Peanut Gallery - Artwork Baits "DO YOU KNOW THAT SECURITY PHOTOS IS AGAINST HUMANITY , CAN YOU TELL A RESPONSIBLE MAN TO BE CARRYING IN FISH ON THE HEAD TO TAKE A PHOTO. CAN YOU DO THAT?" - Mr. Ferguson
Ex.
Nature's Asshole

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

She tries to be controversial for controversy's sake, but ti just doesn't cut it. I'm sorry but the Earth would be better without her. How is "I licked my dog's ass!" funny? All she does is two-bit poop and vagina jokes. She sucks at being controversial and she doesn't send any messages out at all. And all her relationship with Jimmy Kimmel means is that if you sleep with someone, you CAN get work.

DrSchmoo
** Platinum Baiter **

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Neighbour who moaned about the alterations to our house, complained to the council even though it had already been passed but caused enough of a stink for them to send the head honcho down for a personal inspection - and then last night he's at our door trying to get us to sign approval for improvements to HIS place.

GET STUFFED!

Mascot Program Members -
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~drschmoo/trophies/sony_white1.jpg">Golden Star FC</a>, <A href="http://members.419eater.com/~drschmoo/trophies/amazing_grace1.jpg">Amazing Grace FC</a>, <a href="http://members.419eater.com/~drschmoo/trophies/dahunnsancelia_isdambuli1.jpg">Oscar FC</a>, <a href="http://members.419eater.com/~drschmoo/trophies/paul_chukwuma.jpg">Virtue United</a>, <a href="http://members.419eater.com/~drschmoo/trophies/jerome_akpeji4.jpg">Boy Scouts of Nigeria</a>, <a href="http://members.419eater.com/~drschmoo/trophies/sahen_warrior1.jpg">Sahen Warrior FC</a>
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's to answering service attendants with PMS!

All the security lights were out on my building. I almost ate the steps walking up them.. I mean, who thinks to take a flashlight with them when you leave out when the sun is up? I get home and it's pitch black on the outside of the building. So I called the office to number to leave a message for the office to get maintenance on it in the morning .. I was obviously upset and the answering service cow didn't make matters any better by being a bitch to me about it. Wouldn't you be if you almost ate the steps because someone decided to snag the electric meter for the security lights to use on an empty apartment? So, I get a knock at my door.. It's maintenance.. Embarassed SHE CALLED EMERGENCY MAINTENANCE AND DIDN'T TELL THEM WHY! I apologized and explained why I called and that I didn't tell her to get someone out RIGHT NOW.. But now the lights are back on. I'm getting mighty sick of the BS that this place has. Unfortunately, I'm stuck in a lease. Evil or Very Mad

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
EvilSwede
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mine:
Post Op Complications.

If a surgery goes well, the patient should damn well LIVE!

Yeah, I know I need to pick fights that I can win.
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

UK NHS sucks, is a total and utter joke and some fucker needs to pay.

My wife is 3-4 months pregnant. We don't really know as they can't fit her in for a scan for another 2 weeks.

Sunday night she started spotting blood - nothing unusual but something to keep an eye on.
Monday morning, still spotting but the wrong colour. She's pretty sure she's miscarrying.
So she phones her Midwife at 9am. "Sorry. Can't do anything until you're referred by a GP". Phone the GP. "Sorry. No appointment 'til 4:30pm."
Bugger that. Give me the phone. They see her at 10:30am after an hour's wait in the surgery.
So then they refer her. Hospital is full. No beds. "For fucks sake she's having a bastard miscarriage!!!".
"Sorry. Best we can do is 5pm tomorrow".
So all fucking day, we're sitting at home knowing that she's losing the baby.
3:30am this morning, stomach cramps and labour. Waters break. Dial 999.
Operator says ambulance will be 5 minutes. It turns up 20 minutes later, in which time, my dead baby comes out while she's on the lavatory.
So finally the fuckers take her to hospital. All the ambulance man does is shake his head and say "I guess sometimes the system let's people down".
Don't tell me that fucker!!! I know it bastard well does.

It's not so much losing the baby. Shit happens. And we're young enough to try again. It's just that in a supposedly "developed" country, I don't expect my wife to have to dump her dead baby down the fucking lavatory because the NHS is "too busy".

Anyway. Rant over. For now. It's 4:30am and there's nobody awake that I can talk to. But tomorrow. Oh believe me. Some fucker's gonna pay.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm really sorry for the miscarriage. And it really gets one pissed off to hear it had to happen that way, caused by stupid and incompetent suckers...

I'm sure next time's gonna go better. Heads up Slightly!

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

United Kingdom (0.25 go to fake_buster)

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Slightly^^

Thats a rant that is allowed. I am VERY sorry to hear about losing the baby. I went through that many years ago and no matter how strong a man you are, it takes your breath away to know there was nothing you could do. Stay close to your wife and use this terriable loss to make your marriage stronger.

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry to hear of your loss Slightly Crying or Very sad

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am so very, very sorry, Slightly. Sad

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, Slightly, I'm so sorry for you and you wife.
My heart goes out to you both
Its SO NOT FAIR

At such astressful and emotional time to be treated like that can only add to the trauma

The NHS is a wonderful thing but streched to breaking point. My hubby works in a dept that has been whittled away by cutback til theres 2 of them doing the work of 4. Now his co worker is off sick, likely not to come back and management have decided he won't be replaced, leaving hubby without time to take hols, full lunch breaks etc
Thats my rant

Back to your problem Slighlty.
Complain long and loud. There should be a complaints ombusman but also write to your MP etc
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry to hear this Slightly, take care of both of you, as I know you are,

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Slightly, sorry that this happen! Sad

packman
Elite Baiter

Location: In his own little world but it's ok, they know him there.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Im so sorry slightly. i know the pain your feeling. my daughter had a miscarriage with my wife and I's first grandchild thats bad enuff, but when a uncareing/unwilling system in involed it wakes it worse.
all the phyical and emtional pain your induring being dragged out .unfortucenly there wasnt much they can do to stop the miscarriage but they can do something so it isnt a total tramatic expereance.

The receipt you send is totally invisible ok-Kelly

FUCK YOU SMALL BOI YOU ARE POOR IN HEAD AND SOUL
AND GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR SCAMMING HOUNST MEN LIKE ME.. Segun Akintemi
Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony <-- I got a pony WAHOO Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x3
Khaan
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's awful Slightly. Sad Like justice said, keep close to your wife.

Don't forget to visit 419 S-C-A-M: Scamming Con-Artistic Mugus http://www.freewebs.com/419scam/index.htm
PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Slightly. Words fail me at a time and situation like yours. Everything feels so inadequate to express my sympathy and sorrow with your loss. Be there for your wife and she'll be there for you. May peace and strength be with both of you.

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
Pith Helmet Banjul, The Gambia to Dakar, Senegal and back. 0usman C4mar4
leeuwen
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Slightly:
My parents had a baby die at birth, my 'big sister' so to speak. I can only say how sorry I am and I sympathise your loss.

"IM STILL SLEEPING IN STREET WITH HEAVY CILD HERE AND I CONTACT YOU THROUGH NET
FROM THE MONEY I BEG FROM ETHIOPIA EOPLE FROM STREET. PLEASE IM WEAK AND TIRES OF LIVING WITH OUT HELP. "
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic