SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Bitch Thread

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Slightly, I'm so very sorry for your loss.

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 3:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just wanna say thanks to you guys.

It was 4:30 when I wrote that and the ambulance had just left and I was stuck at home and not allowed to go with her. I was really angry and feeling a little helpless.

Now she's back home again, things are returning to normal.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My girlfriend is dying of cancer and they told her in the fall that she had 12 to 14 months to live with treatment. She goes every Thursday a hour away and it drips into her for 4 hours. Last Thurs she could not get the treatment because her white blood count was too low and if it's the same, she will not receive it this week. Two weeks without treatment, she will be gone sooner. Crying or Very sad

She and I were going out to lunch today and she is too sick. I told her that I would come and see her, she told me that she could not have any company because of germs. Crying or Very sad

She is so funny, she told me to never forget the time we re-arranged her neighbors flower pots in the middle of the night and watched her the next morning go to water them. Razz

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Corona? at this stage she is worried about germs? I think she is more worried about how she looks,

If you can handle that she is not going to look pretty, but the person you know is still there

Go and visit her

For her sense of who she is, and also to help you feel that you didn't walk away

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
Reprob8
DIGITALIS MAXIMUS

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have nothing to bitch about, NOTHING, damnit.

starstarstarstar
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After reading Corona and SO's I am just gonna keep my mouth shut. You and your loved ones are all in my prayers.

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
Reprob8
DIGITALIS MAXIMUS

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DAMN IT!!! I'm driving to work today, I take a 4 lane street to work. I'm in the inside lane to avoid the potholes in the outside lane. Suddenly, this idiot slag starts skidding past a stop sign and I swerve into the outer lane to avoid a collision. Naturally, I hit a pothole only sightly smaller than the grand canyon. My front-right tire explodes. I was able to steer the car into a parking lot and had to change the tire. I forgot my gloves this morning. It was freezing, it was snowing and I was pissed off to the hilt. So I put the temp tire on, I drive to a tire place. The guy tells me the wheel is bent and ruined and he would be glad to order a replacement for $325.00. I politely replied "blow me, I'll call some salvage yards and find one." I drive to work and walked across the street to the auto body place across the street. The owner remembered me - they repaired my car after it was attacked by a taliban suicide bomber several months ago.
see this thread -->CLICKY
I asked him if he had a list of salvage yards he uses for parts and explained I needed a new wheel. He asks to look at the bent one. He takes one look and says "I can send that out to be fixed, it'll be ready by Friday, it'll cost you about 65 bucks, the tire looks fine, they'll mount that on the wheel for you. Just drive over on Friday, I'll put it on for you". So I'm completely pissed at the slag that skidded into the street and the guy at the tire place for being a lying prick. On the other hand, I really dig my body shop guy.

starstarstarstar
B.L.Z. Bubb
Dudley Dooright

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I need to bitch.

On another forum I visit, there are constant bitchy comments about the whole HD-DVD vs Blu-Ray thing. Why is it, in my experience, that people who use the term "fanboy" are usually the most ignorant, hypocritical -because they'd usually be described as a "fanboy" for the opposite side - scum I could ever hope NOT to meet? Arrgh.

"Please note for your information i am not boner,my name is bona Williams." - Reminded me of Shiver's "Ahoy Matey" quote...

"Maybe we should all just have an orgy and not worry about who belongs to whom." - from 419eater chat. This is what you're missing if you're not in it.

Kids, don't PostWhore for your Orange Name or you'll end up like me. Do the right thing. Donate.

Deaded Banks: Malaysia x2
pony Mortar x24
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a particular disdain for smug smarmy "right-wing" newspaper columnists who love to show their bravery in attacking "political correctness", and the letter-writers who praise them in the same vein - since when has anyone actually DONE anything to those clowns? FFS it's not like they're working in Russia!

Conspiracy theorists - another bunch of big-noting idiots; all they have to do is pick nits and circulate netmyths, and then crow about their epic battle with "consensus reality". Then some of those maggots start quoting the head honcho of Holocaust denial in some anti-Semitic rant...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
packman
Elite Baiter

Location: In his own little world but it's ok, they know him there.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i think political correctness is the biggest insault there is. i actuly had someone say to me that i was foliculy challanged... no IM FUCKING BALD YOU PRICK (sorry) as if pc speak is going to keep from "hurting my feelings) Crying or Very sad BULL what there saying to me is that im not able to handle "mean words" and i have to say to that is ... FUCK YOU YOU FUCKIN FUCK, IM NOT SOME LITTLE MANBY PAMBY PUSSY THAT NEEDS HIS HAND HELD. I HAVE MY BIG BOY PANTS ON AND CAN DEAL WITH IT.
we are reasing a world WUSSES we need to go back to the days before TV (not saying get rid of tv) when kids were rough and tumble ,they got there knees scraped. and werent rushed to the ER, drank out of the garden hose. not bottled water, rode the mini bikes and shot the BB guns. they grew up to be strong good values hard working people. that didnt feel they were intitled to stuff, there worked for it, YES I am bald. and proud of it, and if you say ANY thing diffrent. ill smack you up side your head
ill stop ranting now and get down from my soap box.

The receipt you send is totally invisible ok-Kelly

FUCK YOU SMALL BOI YOU ARE POOR IN HEAD AND SOUL
AND GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR SCAMMING HOUNST MEN LIKE ME.. Segun Akintemi
Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony <-- I got a pony WAHOO Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x3
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic