SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Bitch Thread

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^

Jesus, you have hell of a lot to moan about Wink

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Those ridiculous ads aimed at women that make it sound like, as long as you find the right way to remove leg hairs, you'll be smart, talented, empowered and irresistible to the person of your dreams. You know what, patronising ad person? I am way too smart, talented and empowered to fall for your crap, which is much more likely to make me irresistible to the person of my dreams than finding the right razor. Rolling Eyes

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ That stupid Venus ad "Your a goddess" so sick of it

I'm sick of the song "Your a goddess" Rolling Eyes yrabruj

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg

Last edited by Reaper on Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:39 am; edited 2 times in total
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You're even sick of the legs???

Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I hate car insurance adverts geared for women.

Sheilas Wheels Evil or Very Mad

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
Ivor Grimey Colon
"Trophy slut"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Adverts.
If I want something, I can work it out for myself, thanks. I don't need to be told what to buy by some shite on the TV/in the paper/on the web.

Also, Microsoft.
A monopolistic bunch of wankers who purposefully make their programs incompatible with open standards in an attempt to make sure everyone has to use their broken software.
Furthermore, since they now realise that no-one wants to use Vista, they've started a mass campaign of FUD (fear, uncertainty and doubt) to make sure that everyone thinks they're going to get sued if they use anything else.
Grumble Grumble Grumble.

"If your bait does not cause an ethics thread, you are not baiting hard enough." - YeaWhatever

Pimp My Number | A Donation a Day keeps Nurse Nasty at bay

Last edited by Ivor Grimey Colon on Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I hardly ever bitch. Smile

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari

Last edited by Corona on Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Marvinator
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh bitching and ranting...what fun.

Ok, I know this is going to make a lot of women go "So what?" but I"ve about had it with the media of late in that a HUGE proportion of Ads on TV always have to have the GUY be a total dweeb.

I first noticed this when some car commercial had the guy drag his wife outside to show her that all four windows can be rolled down at the same time if you turn the key to the right instead of the left. She gives him a eye-roll and goes inside. He looks up proudly and she's gone. Result: Woman=smart, Man= stupid.

In a pizza commercial a few guys are sitting on the lawn watching sports. (Let's not even start with the "guys all live for sports" genre) the 'main' guy pretends to be calling for delivery pizza when he's really calling his wife in the house. EVEN though she asks him not to do this, he continues even adding a bit of bite 'And hurry it up, Chop Chop!'. She brings out the pizza and while they dig in, she turns on the water. The Guys just sit there. Once again Guys=stupid (and even in this one, SPORTS STUPID) and woman is smart, in charge and totally better than the guys.....

More and more commercials have jumped on this bandwagon thinking that men are fair targets. I hate this mentality. I don't watch sports and I dont' treat my significant other with disregard. I know a hell of a lot of other men who are the same, so why are we inundated with this on a more than daily basis??

/rant
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Eight wrote:
which is much more likely to make me irresistible to the person of my dreams than finding the right razor. Rolling Eyes

Not if you don't remove those leghairs! Laughing

Marvinator- I was complaining to my wife about that the other night. They get on my nerves! Evil or Very Mad

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Marvinator
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jojobean wrote:
Marvinator- I was complaining to my wife about that the other night. They get on my nerves!

And most likely your wife looked at you like you were the scum of the earth. "what are you talking about?" "So what?" "Men deserve it for a change..." I get this all the time.
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No Marvinator, my wife is but a sweet lamb and would never do such. She completely agreed with me, asked what I wanted for dinner and then continued to rub my feet- all while wearing lingerie.

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ivor Grimey Colon wrote:
they've started a mass campaign of FUD (fear, uncertainty and doubt) to make sure that everyone thinks they're going to get sued if they use anything else.

Ivor, what are those mass campaign and sued bits about, got a link to this, please?

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@jojo,
You don't half-way lie, do ya? Laughing

jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There was nothing "half" about that lie corona. Very Happy

Goat

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In your dreams. Cool

remmy223
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

poor service in a restaurant and cold coffee
cold beer in a warm glass really gets me going.
just what is the point of chilling the bloody beer

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

you are bauitfull i will show the picture to my kid

Death man walking.
Click here to support 419Eater.com
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jojo was not lying. He often wears lingerie while his wife rubs his feet.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Reaper wrote:
^^ That stupid Venus ad "Your a goddess" so sick of it

Ooooh no...I have to say that I totally LOVE all of the adverts that feature ladies with silky smooth legs.... Rolling Eyes

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
Fer-de-Lance
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Where is everyone when you urgently need them?

Where are the things I put away for reference now that I need them?

Dang gremlins! Waitaminnit... I am a gremlin! Embarassed

FDL Rolling Eyes

Imagination is more important than knowledge - sign hanging in Einstein's office at Princeton

Dont joke with us, right here we are not joking kindly stop joking - C0l3 V4n H44ns
rindaris
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mike wrote:
I agree. I am a driver, not a cyclist, and am very cycle-aware and appreciate the dangers cyclists face. However, cyclists expect to be treated like vehicles on the road, and then proceed to ignore all rules which apply to other vehicles. Mad Evil or Very Mad Especially the one about pedestrians having right of way on pedestrian crossings Evil or Very Mad Mad
Not to mention riding on the sidewalks.

I have no car. I use the bus and my cycle to get around. I do respect pedestrians. But I'll tell you true that if I can get on a sidewalk I'll ride on that anytime over the road itself. Luckily not many people actually use the sidewalks around where I live, besides other cyclists. The drivers just arn't respectful around here at all. And the times when I've had to ride in the street (due to a lack of sidewalks) I stick in the far right, hugging the curb and I still have people nearly clip me, hunk, shout obscenties.

Trust me as a cyclist, riding on the sidewalk is MUCH safer for us then the street itself.

Sure, I'll ride across red lights when there is no traffic crossing, cause I know if I wait for the green the flowing/crossing traffic won't give me room/time to get across.

My main bitch would be people playing music so f'ing loud that I can hear it in my sealed apartment, with AC going, from their car across the parking lot.

Fireworks at 1:30am with my cat sleeping on my legs.... whom I barely ever clip her claws. My right leg still hurts when I walk.

6am to 9am weekends. I wake up around 5-6 normally, and I flip on the TV cause I need some background noise, but during those hours most channels have those scam paid programming commercials.

WWE on SciFi channel.... I mean wtf....

I'm sure I can come up with more, but its about time for me to clock out and go catch my bus home.

I hold with those that favor Fire.
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@YeaWhatever, clapping

jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ask him why he knows! puke

Goat

YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^
I read all about it on your wife's blog freak.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

<br>Crappy pub quiz questions, like how many Brits got through to the second week at Wimbledon this year?

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gosh Tommo...you sure appear to be one unhappy man Sad

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic