SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Baiting Lotto Scammers

View next topic
View previous topic

DuraLex
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you can and want to set up an autobaiter, do so for lotto lads. They need to be baited, they are very script happy, and very predictable.

I posted some of my thoughts in this thread in Help that deals with lotto lads.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=115046

"stupid job baiter. rot for hell demon scum"-Danny the Internet Hitman
"Listen to me mr , you have also insulted mr personalty and you have also misspelled mr name , am nor santana,santodo my name is prof charles soludo."
Visit the Duralex Internet Experience. Baits and tutorials go here.
Big thanks to JMRazor for the orange title!
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No, keep sending them, works fine at your end, you need to tell him to get VistaTrap (copies big files quickly and allows them to be viewed whatever their original format)

oh dear, hasn't he got that?

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Ginch
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

slowfreddie wrote:
No, keep sending them, works fine at your end, you need to tell him to get VistaTrap

Tifs are a commonly supported image file format. I think size does matter in this case. Twisted Evil

Thanks for the VistaTrap tip.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DG wrote:

Quote:
Quote:
YOU DUCK OFF NOW ASSS HLOW YOU DIE NOW YOU NOT GOT MONEY F* HEAD ME NOT EMAIL YOU YOU NOT GET MOEY F* FFO

He was quick to email me this back and i am starting to like the little fellow-must send him off another letter -DG

Now I'm annoyed - I pointed out to him only a couple of days ago that DUCK OFF, * OFF and various other misspellings are just not acceptable. I even went to the extent of giving him the correct spelling. Now after all my efforts I find that he has reverted to his former gibberish.

Actually I also rather like him as well. He is quick and a great source of abuse.

i dont have time for you u most be a basted from your mother and your father must be a big dog but all i will let u know is that may u go and die like a lizard as i don't want u to skeak with me any more if u reply this message that means your father and mother including all your family is a dog and goat.

bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bbbbbbbbbbbbbb mr lizard pastor - Mrs Williams

GO THE HELL AND TELL MAX PAYNE TO PUT A PENGUIN UP HAS ASS SHIT HEAD - Bob Manlee
Mortar x1
CD - 4
Lad - 0
FireWyrm
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In my admittedly limited experience, lotto lads are definately in the 'street walker' catagory. Wam bam, thankyou maam! Were as the 'inheritance' scams are definately more like high class courtesans. They actually need to think about the scam and weave a web for you to fall into. A definate seduction!

"SCHOOLS FOR THE DEAF/DUMPS" - Frank
"I will not live long since my ailment has defiled all forms of medical treatment" - Victoria
PLEASE IGNORE ANY FURTHER MESSAGE FROM CHARLES OR WHATEVER FOR GOODNESS SAKE.!!! - FRANK AGAIN
so how do you want me to beat trust in you now??? (I think I've annoyed him - Frank again)

Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ginch--

Ask your Lad what a 'silp' is--as in:

YOU HAVE TO STOP ATTACHING AND LOOK AT THE WESTERN UNION PAYMENT SILP

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
His Excellency Ambassador Dr. Kwame Bawuah-Edusei
Ginch
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 4:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jervis Tetch wrote:
Ginch--

Ask your Lad what a 'silp' is

Heh, yeah. As a totally anal writer, I'm always tempted to correct all the ladspell and ladgrammer gaffs before replying. I wonder how many of them would even notice. CollateralDamage seems to have nudged his somewhat irritated victim about it without throwing the game.

Location Hatteras, eh? I've taken citation blues and speckles there and one of my baiting characters has the last name of "Wanchese". Wink

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi again Ginch--^

My advice to you---from the-get-go on a bait don't correct them on their obvious butchering of English syntax and spelling. Absorb it all and act unclear on the concept and keep asking questions. Wastes their time and stalls them. I'm not a mentor but they would tell you this--see further here on 419Eater for that help.

In addition, I am always happy to be a USA mentor and provide further hints/helpful/useful info that only a Yank could provide. PM me any time.

So far as 'location' Cape HATteras and Cape Hatteras--you'll figure it out.

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I corrected one just yesterday. When I pointed out he mis-spelled fraudster, and the correct way to write that was fraud star. He thanked me very much.

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hi redshoes^--re: fraud stars--

Lol--Lol! Kind of a short reverse-bait-bait!

Ima Baeder
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I duplicate/echo back some of their spelling errors. If it's a key script word, I hope they keep on spelling it incorrectly. A few examples: Sincerelity, Barriester, refguee. . .

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 5:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ImaB

Let us not forget that these moron Lads more often than not use the term "The United State [sic] of America" in emails and on 'official' docs.

One would think that when scamming a country one would at least get it right, from Day One. But nooooooh!

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic