SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

A Poor and Dejected Lottery Scammer

View next topic
View previous topic

CollateralDamage
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's must be a difficult life being a lottery scammer, particularly when you encounter victims like B0r0nia Br0wn. She seems to be a right silly old bat - oops almost forgot she's actually me. Sir 1an Fr33ly is also me, the lad's best friend and mentor - we're going into the internet cafe business together. I'm supplying the computers and using SP's excellent courier service.

It's interesting that the lad uses someone in the UK to claim the money for him. I've not encountered this before, or at least not been aware of the practice.

Should I help him scam me or should I send myself off a warning that it's all a scam???? Suggestions would also be welcome on what else Mrs Br0wn could do to the poor lad he seems just a touch dejected and needs cheering up.

Quote:

Good Day Sir 1an Fr33ly,

Thanks for everything all the assistance you have been giving to me, i feel so blessed about everything infact it not that easy for you to belive someone you have never seen, infact i am so happy once again

Please Sir there is an urgent mail that i want you to help me with, well am very sorry for not allowing you in ever since i was think i could handle it my self...

There is this Woman her name is Mrs B0r0nia Br0wn she is a widow and we have been mailing each other for the past 2-3weeks now, but there is a big problem, this woman (Mrs B0r0nia Br0wn) contacted the Claimsagent and fill my Verification form and also contact the courier, well she scanned the payment slip of 320pounds which she paid through the Money Gram but when a friend of mine who normally help people in claiming money got to the Money Gram in England (uk) he was told that the Reference number in the Money Gram Slip was invalid so i contacted here and she promised sending it through the Western Union Money Transfer, well she made the payment and scanned it to me well it was not that clear for me so i mailed her back, but to my greatest surprice she scanned her little Tiddles to me,...Please i need your help here right now i do not know what to do because i have really hoped on the money....Her e-mail address is([email protected]) Hope to here from you soon

Regards
@nders0n J1mmy

i dont have time for you u most be a basted from your mother and your father must be a big dog but all i will let u know is that may u go and die like a lizard as i don't want u to skeak with me any more if u reply this message that means your father and mother including all your family is a dog and goat.

bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bbbbbbbbbbbbbb mr lizard pastor - Mrs Williams

GO THE HELL AND TELL MAX PAYNE TO PUT A PENGUIN UP HAS ASS SHIT HEAD - Bob Manlee
Mortar x1
CD - 4
Lad - 0
HellRyder
Pale Tracker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He is your business partner...... how can you NOT help him scam you... should be a hell of a ride... especially with Mrs. Br0wn few and far in between lucid moments...

United Kingdom x2 United States x2 Nigeria
Mortar 's
Closed lad accounts 's

Pith Helmet ARK: Tamale (Ghana) - Porto Novo (Benin): "it is a Hollywood movie"

Get your ninja sword and throwing stars here
NO MENTOR & NEW TO BAITING? Here's how to do it!
GomerPyle
Pervert Bastard

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One wheeze you could play is to say that the font size they are using is causing all the problems, and ask them to increase the size, and then ask them to make it larger.

Ohh yes, and colour blindness can be another affliction, so insist they use a hot pink colour. I got one e-mail with the font size so large, by the time I had finished, I could barely tell what it was. Very Happy

You could also enquire about adopting him, if he is helpful and obliging. Point out that it would make him your son and heir to the family fortune and Stately home. He could even get a title out of it.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
CollateralDamage
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice one Gomer, Ill tell my pet to get B0r0nia Br0wn to find a family member or friend to help her complete the transfer. Ill then introduce a new character into the bait who, after a couple of sane emails will reveal herself to be even battier and virtually blind.

Im going to have to keep it pretty straight though as the main game will be setting up the cyber-caf.

I find that lottery lads are the best baiting material. Id think that Ive driven R0se (another one of my pets) out of her yahoo account. If this is what this gibberish means than Im chuffed. It took around 4 months, at least 10 different characters plus the occasional exchange of seriously offensive insults. Even if this isnt what this means then she is still a very frustrated lad.

Quote:
Your game is now over thanks for all the way from the 1st to now end there is notthing that have started and have no end this is the end of your life now good player.

From now on this box [email protected] is no longer working with me so i give it to you from now you can do what ever what you wanted to do with it now seen you don't even know me and know any other mail i will use so that means you are a losser.

Bye Bye with your Box rose002_w end for you. i will never open it till it will be out from yahoo to know if u send message or not .

i dont have time for you u most be a basted from your mother and your father must be a big dog but all i will let u know is that may u go and die like a lizard as i don't want u to skeak with me any more if u reply this message that means your father and mother including all your family is a dog and goat.

bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bbbbbbbbbbbbbb mr lizard pastor - Mrs Williams

GO THE HELL AND TELL MAX PAYNE TO PUT A PENGUIN UP HAS ASS SHIT HEAD - Bob Manlee
Mortar x1
CD - 4
Lad - 0
Afferbecklauder
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Collateral Damage
I think you've done extremely well to get a lotto lad so far off script. It gives me hope for future endeavours with them. You have a good bait there. Interestingly enough, there appears to be a surge of Lotto type scams, far more than any other category. There were 80 in the first two days of June in the Repository.
Good luck with this one. I'd like to read the remainder when available.

I will send a photo copy of your draft to your state security agent with all your information that you are using the money to finance TERRORIST in America that you have received one already, and you also involved in the slept 11 attack.
NA BABA GOD GO PUNISH INA LIVES ANY WHERE INA DEY PLUS
UR BASTARD GOMER COS IN NO BE MISTER ATALL U SILLY
SCOMBERGS U NA DEY CUTT MY JOBS ABI.NO WORRY I NO GO
TELL UNA AGAIN,BUT IF UNA TRY AGAIN UNA NO GO WAKE
FROM SLEEP THE VERY NEXT MORNING I MEAN U WILL BE
MURDERED WITHOUT WARNING THE VERY NEXT MORNING NINFO . Walter Savvidez

pony

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic