SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

MassBait this Hitman that Forgot to fill in amount

View next topic
View previous topic

TheGreatOok
CATBINGO

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@mindfreak - well I really have just invested into him as a side project, so if he is waisting our time then we are also waisting his and isnt that the point? I am not worried about it if he is reading this or not.

Ok back more so on topic.

@theman - I sent him an email about how somebody tried to run me over. He tells me that I hope I got the message! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Anyways I already have an article set up about how I have died this afternoon. I am recycling the article from another bait. I will PM you with the details so you can taunt him with a kill.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
Mind Freak
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^^@TheGreatOok Laughing It would be nice if someone could get him to go on Safari. Wink

Whether you are Moslem, Jewish, Christian, or any of thousands of other beliefs, or simply a Being without any religious standing, the Laws of Morality and the Scriptural Laws only applies when you are dealing with people that live by those laws! Wink http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32877

In the spirit of [oss] Col. Hogan's credo, "You'll assist fellow victims, cooperate with all friendly forces, and use every means to harass and injure the enemy's operations." [the cia didn't tell me to say that and hls didn't either; guess who did]
TheGreatOok
CATBINGO

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ We might be able to work that in. I am sure our police chief will need to ask him some questions possibly in person. Well you know how police are always flying into the wrong airport.

PM sent your way TheMan.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
slingblade
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He is my fun with him, wait until you get to the end, I think I broke him...

From me:

John Raver <***@gmail.com> ha scritto
WHAT??? This can't be, I did not have enemies? Is this for my life insurance? What can I do, please, what can I do? What about my dogs, they are all the family I have, please do not hurt them, what can I do to stop this?

John

I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT I WILL STICK ON YOUR WORD AND I WILL NOT HARM YOU RATER I WILL PROTECT YOU FROM THEM THAT WANT YOU DEATH....

WHY DO YOUR FRIEND WANT YOU DEATH AND I HOPE TO GIVE YOU THE TAPE OF ALL DEAL I HAD WITH THEM TO ELIMINATE YOU AND I HAVE FOLLOWED YOU NOT FIND ANY FAULT ON YOU........

KEEP COPS OR F B I OUT OF THIS AND STAY ALIVE....

I WANT YOU TO GET $5000 IN $100 BILLS AND BE READY FOR NEXT ACTION.

KROSS

John Raver <[email protected]> ha scritto:

Ok, Ok I will get the money, how do I know I will be safe after paying you?

How do I know you will not hurt my dogs? What is stopping you from taking my money and still killing me?

John
NICE,
YOU WILL BE SAFE AFTER THE PAYMENT I GIVE YOU MY WORD

YOU HAVE TO MAKE THE PAYMENT THRU WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER AND DON'T TRACE THE NAME OR THE MONEY .FORGET ABOUT COPS OR F.B.I I STAND ON MY WORDS COS YOU HAVE BOUGHT BACK YOUR LIFE BACK FROM THEM THAT WANT YOU DEAD.

I WANT YOU TO GO NOW AND DO THE PAYMENT AND SEND TO ME THE SCANNED COPY OF THE SLIP AND ONCE THEY CONFIRM YOUR PAYMENT I WILL DROP THE (TAPE AT YOUR DOOR)TOMORROW NIGHT.

PAYED THE $5000 TO THIS NAME: VICTOR BINUO
ADDRESS:LONDON

DON"T TRACE THE NAME OR YOU WILL GO DOWN .........................

Ok, I am just so scared to leave the house, you know where I live and what I do. Please Please how can I know that I will be safe once I pay the money, you can easily kill me anyway.

Also I am not sure of what this western union is, how do I use it, do I use it online?

Please, I have not left the house in days, you make me wait, every thing that happeneds I am afraid it is you coming for me.

John

I REPEAT GO TO WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER WHEREYOU WILL TRANSFER THE $5000 TO THE NAME I GAVE YOU

TELL THEM THAT YOU WANT TO PAY TO YOUR BUSSINESS PARTNER AND DO THAT FAST

PAY WITH THIS NAME=VICTOR BIUNO
ADDRESS LONDON

i WANT TO HAVE THE SCANNED COPY OF THE PAYMENT SLIP OK SEND IT TO ME ONCE YOU DO THE PAYMENT AND I WILL LEAVE YOU TO LIVE YOUR LIFE

So will be safe to leave the house? Please just reassure me that I will be safe after paying you the money.

John

YES

GO NOW AND DO THE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER WITH THE NAME BELOW

PAY WITH THIS NAME=VICTOR BIUNO
ADDRESS LONDON

I WANT TO HAVE THE SCANNED COPY OF THE PAYMENT SLIP OK SEND IT TO ME ONCE YOU DO THE PAYMENT AND I WILL LEAVE YOU TO LIVE YOUR LIFE

Yes what? Now you have me really scared and I do not want to leave my house. Yes you will still kill me after I pay you? I just wish to have a reassurance that I will be safe, that is all I want.

If I will be safe, can I have someone else deliever the money to this western place for me?

GO TO ANY WESTERN UNION NEARER TO YOU AND DO IT ..............
NOBODY WILL STRIKE YOU AS YOU GOING TO DO IT AND I WANT YOU TO DO IT NOW AND SEND ME THE INFORMATIONS YOU USED.

TELL THEM THAT YOU ARE PAYING TO YOUR BUSINESS PARTNER AND NO QUESTION.

All I want is assurance from you, a guarantee from you that I will be safe after paying the money. How do I know that you will not kill me right after I send the money?

MY WORD IS MY BOND OK
I ASSURED YOU THAT I WILL NOT RISE THUMB AT YOU
GO NOW AND MAKE THE PAYMENT AS I TOLD YOU BEFORE

I feel a little better, you have given me this much time, I have the money in cash to send. Please, I just ask one thing for an assurance that I will be safe once I send the money, please show me a cross, as a Christian if you give me your word with a picture or sign of the Cross I know your word to be for real, please, I just want to live.

***Now it starts getting better, I have him off script and searching the web for things***

ATTACHED IS THE SIGN OF CROSS FOR YOU TO KNOW THAT MY WORD IS MY BOND.

GO NOW AND DO THE PAYMENT AND NOW IS GIVE ME THE INFORMATIONS YOU USED IN PAYING THE CASH LIKE

MTCN=

SENDER'S NAME=

SENDER'S ADDRESS=

RECEIVER NAME=

ABOVE INFORMATIONS IS WHAT I WANT FROM AND BE FAST ABOUT THAT.

he sends a picture of a crusifix

Yes yes, that is a cross, my heart is not beating as fast, but you did not give me your bond that you would not kill me after I paid at the same time sending the cross. You sent me a picture of the cross and said your word is your bond, while that may be true, what is the word? Is the word that I will still die? Or will I be safe with the cross of the lord there to prove this and bring me comfort? I am just scared right now, I do not know who wants me dead or why. Please please.

*** Now he sends me another email saying I wont be hurt, but no cross with it***

THE CROSS IS FOR YOU TO KNOW THAT I WILL NOT KILL YOU AGAIN,GO NOW AND DO THE PAYMENT AND GIVE ME THE INFORMATIONS YOU USED IN PAYING THE CASH LIKE.
PAY WITH THIS NAME BELOW

NAME=VICTOR BIUNO
ADDRESS=LONDON

WHEN YOU MADE THE PAYMENT DO GIVE ME THIS INFORMATION
1,SENDERS NAME=
2,MTCN=
3,TEXT QUESTION
4,TEXT ANSWER
5,AMOUNT PAYED=

*** he wont get away with out sending a cross with his word, time for a slap***

Where is the cross? I think you plan on killing me either way, why do you play games this is my life? I just want to live, all I asked is a written promise AND a cross, the first time you send a cross and no promise, and now you send me a note saying you will not kill me but no cross?

Why do you play games with me, you are here to kill me, please do not toy with me, let me do what I can do in order to live, please give me the assurances.

HERE IS THE ATTACHED CROSS AND I WILL NOT SEND MY BOYS UN YOU AGAIN IF YOU MADE THE PAYMENT NO BODY WILL FOLLOW YOU AGAIN ONLY IF YOU WANT UST TO HELP YOU DO SOME DRIT JOBS

THIS IS THE CORRECT BANK INFORMATIONS,GO NOW MAKE THE PAYMENT AND SCANNED THE PAYMENT SLIP AND SEND TO ME AS ATTACHMENT FOR COMFIRMATION AND MY BOYS LEAVE YOU ALONE FOR LIFE
BANK NAME: LIOYDS TSB
ACCOUNT NAME: ADESUNLOYE ADEKANYE
SORTCODE: 306676
ACCOUNT NUMBER:11765168
SWIFTCODE: LOYDGB21693
IBAN NO: GB54LOYD30667611765168
BANK ADDRESS: 60 GEORGE STREET ,LUTON BEDS LUT 2BB
GOOD MAN

**** He sends me two pic's, the first is a picture from the movie, the passion of the christ where Jesus is being hung on the cross, the second is a video tape regarding Hemianopsia, which I assume he wants me to think is the video of the hit being set up on me. ****

He is being crucified on the cross, is this what you plan on doing to me? I asked for a cross, yet you show me Jesus being killed on the cross, a man dieing, which is truely what you intend to do with me, everytime I ask you to give me assurance that I will live after I pay you this money, you show by slight of hand how I am still going to die.

Is it so hard to show me a regular cross, a sign of peace while at the same time giving me your assurance that I shall live after I send this money I have pulled out for you?

The video says HEMIANOPSIA which is the loss of vision from a stroke, is this how you mean to kill me? To make it look like a stroke? Are these clues of the plans for after I send you the money?

John

UPDATE: He wrote:

DO YOU THOUGH THAT AM OUT FOR PLAY BYE FOR NOW MY BOYS ARE THERE FOR YOU

DON'T WRITE TO ME AGAIN

***he may be twigging so time to get him back on the hook****

Please, PLEASE do not do this, I am already going to lose my job soon since I will not leave my house. I already pulled out the cash just like you instructed. You have stated your word is your bond, I just want to know that I will not be killed by you after I send the money. I will send it today, just please as a christian, just give me your word that this money will free me and give me a picture of a cross to show it is sincere, and I will send you your money. Please give me this chance.

NO KIDDING JUST GO NOW SO THAT YOU WILL START YOUR WORK

NOW MAKE THE PAYMENT AND SCANNED THE PAYMENT SLIP AND SEND TO ME AS ATTACHMENT FOR CONFIRMATION AND MY BOYS LEAVE YOU ALONE FOR LIFE

ME (now that I have him re-hooked)

This is no joke, someone wants me dead and you are standing ready to do the deed. I just want to live, please give me the assurance that when I leave my home, and after I send you your money at the bank that I will not be killed. I will leave right away, just please give me the assurance, I am a good person and deserve this chance to live.

HIM:

THEY WILL NOT KILL YOU JUST GO NOW AND DO THE PAYMENT AND AFTER THAT KINDLY SEND TO ME THE PAYMENT SLIP OK AND NO BODY WILL HARM YOU,
I WILL PROTECT YOU FROM AN ANGLE

I believe my time has come, I know how it works when someone is paid to kill you, now you are paid to kill me, and you will not even show me a cross while promising that I will be ok after I send you the money. That is all I need to know everything is alright, now I understand that you must fully intend to kill me even if I send you this cash.

Please what can I do? What will it take for you to not kill me, I will send you this money, just promise me on a cross that I will live once it is sent.

THIS IS THE CORRECT BANK INFORMATIONS,GO NOW MAKE THE PAYMENT AND SCANNED THE PAYMENT SLIP AND SEND TO ME AS ATTACHMENT FOR COMFIRMATION AND MY BOYS LEAVE YOU ALONE FOR LIFE
BANK NAME: LIOYDS TSB
ACCOUNT NAME: ADESUNLOYE ADEKANYE
SORTCODE: 306676
ACCOUNT NUMBER:11765168
SWIFTCODE: LOYDGB21693
IBAN NO: GB54LOYD30667611765168
BANK ADDRESS: 60 GEORGE STREET ,LUTON BEDS LUT 2BB

GOOD MAN
REPEATED BACK

Ok I will send it, just give me your assurance that after I send this money you will not kill me. Give me that promise with a picture of a Cross and I will know the promise to be good and I will send it at once.

THAT IS WHAT YOU WANT

****He sends me a picture of a large cross, no crusifix this time.****

Yes that with your word that you will not harm me after I make the payment. Give me your word at the same time send me that cross and I will know that you are being honest in that I will not be harmed after I send this money to you.

John

*** At this point I think I broke him.. you decide, his last reply to me is below ***

FUCK YOU

Since then nothing, I tried getting him back on the hook but to no avail.[/b]
Mind Freak
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping Well done slingblade, a lot of good info for Alan. Wink

Whether you are Moslem, Jewish, Christian, or any of thousands of other beliefs, or simply a Being without any religious standing, the Laws of Morality and the Scriptural Laws only applies when you are dealing with people that live by those laws! Wink http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32877

In the spirit of [oss] Col. Hogan's credo, "You'll assist fellow victims, cooperate with all friendly forces, and use every means to harass and injure the enemy's operations." [the cia didn't tell me to say that and hls didn't either; guess who did]

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic