SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

thanks for the advice (discussion is over now)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks guys!

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith

Last edited by Eliza_Doolittle on Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
B.L.Z. Bubb
Dudley Dooright

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Personally, I'm hoping its A & B!!! Wink

"Please note for your information i am not boner,my name is bona Williams." - Reminded me of Shiver's "Ahoy Matey" quote...

"Maybe we should all just have an orgy and not worry about who belongs to whom." - from 419eater chat. This is what you're missing if you're not in it.

Kids, don't PostWhore for your Orange Name or you'll end up like me. Do the right thing. Donate.

Deaded Banks: Malaysia x2
pony Mortar x24
rindaris
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hard to really be a fair judge. But if I had to bet, I'd put money on B.

I hold with those that favor Fire.
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hard to tell without having been there, but it sounds like B.

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
Luther Blissett
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Having seen past pictures, I'd say "B" surely Wink

Banks: Ivory Coast Netherlands United Kingdom Ghana United Nations x1 Nigeria x2 Law Firms: South Africa United Kingdom Nigeria x1 Misc. Mugu Pooh: United Kingdom China x1 United Nations x2 HYIPs: pyramid x25 Phonelad Websites: Cellphone x6

Donate the Nurse, the Eater needs Pants... Err? * Scamwarners.com * Artists against 419 * Kill HYIPs & Ponzi Scams!
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think we need more detail to be sure.....

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry Eliza, I too am leaning towards B, but I am notoriously bad for figuring out a girl is hitting on me.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
Luther Blissett
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Preferably pictures, just to be on the safe side. Also a poll would come in handy...

Banks: Ivory Coast Netherlands United Kingdom Ghana United Nations x1 Nigeria x2 Law Firms: South Africa United Kingdom Nigeria x1 Misc. Mugu Pooh: United Kingdom China x1 United Nations x2 HYIPs: pyramid x25 Phonelad Websites: Cellphone x6

Donate the Nurse, the Eater needs Pants... Err? * Scamwarners.com * Artists against 419 * Kill HYIPs & Ponzi Scams!
margory
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Forget A ... and go for B.
that's just my 2 cents.

But then again, I don't get to work with women all that much ... Mostly I got to work with men, in the office (and the odd woman in the supermarket).

I think I'd feel like: Embarassed if that ever happened to me ...
And the S.O. would go: jump_4_joy where do I look???? ...
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Message edited because I do this often.....leaving my posts blank

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith

Last edited by Eliza_Doolittle on Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd say it's "B" as well.

Just so we can all be totally sure though, might I suggest that the next time she is looking like one of the avatars from some of the male members around here, that you take several high resolution photos and post them here. We're just trying to help you know.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MMmmmm....yeah....SHE'S in control....you're powerless to resist....you HAVE to play along....

Keep going please.... Wink

But seriously, as she is in a power position, she has to tread very carefully or else she could be in legal trouble. That may be your only saving grace, b/c once you do in fact confront her (whether nicely or more uncomfortably), I agree that it will not be good.

How much longer do you have to deal with her professionally?

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
B.L.Z. Bubb
Dudley Dooright

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I posted a light-hearted comment before realising how much this is affecting you Eliza, and for that I'm sorry. Sad
I don't envy your situation at all to be honest, as it seems to be a lot more complicated than first imagined - I didn't realise, as I imagine others didn't, that this was someone in a position of authority over you. Of course, there are sexual harassment laws, but as I understand it, its difficult to prove, and (although it shouldn't) may cause problems in the longer term.
I think you are doing the only thing you can do, from what I can see, which is ignore it. Perhaps if she realises you aren't interested she'll back off a bit? Confused

"Please note for your information i am not boner,my name is bona Williams." - Reminded me of Shiver's "Ahoy Matey" quote...

"Maybe we should all just have an orgy and not worry about who belongs to whom." - from 419eater chat. This is what you're missing if you're not in it.

Kids, don't PostWhore for your Orange Name or you'll end up like me. Do the right thing. Donate.

Deaded Banks: Malaysia x2
pony Mortar x24
Luther Blissett
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe mentioning how good-looking and sexy <insert names of famous male movie or pop stars here> are next time she's around could help to reenforce the message that you're not interested in women? Then again, she seems not overly receptive to subtle messages...

Reprob8
DIGITALIS MAXIMUS

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

B!!!!

and I find myself strangely aroused !

starstarstarstar
luckey

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think Luther's suggestion is a good one. Normally, I'm an advocate of the direct approach, but your situation is more complicated. Play dumb to her advances, tell her a story about a similar situation that made you very uncomfortable and ask her for her advice on how to handle it. Make something up about a college roommate or a friend of your cousin (something tells me you'll come up with a good one). She'll probably miss the parallel to herself and switch gears from hitting on you to watching over you. Regardless of her reaction, you'll be telling her your orientation in a non-confrontational way.

Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

deleted

<br>

Mortar x12
Golden Pith

Last edited by Eliza_Doolittle on Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
luckey

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like a tough one. I don't know if they'll work for same-sex unwelcome advances, but there are some sure fire crush-killers:

Pick your nose and/or scratch at your nether-regions.. a lot.
Talk to her at length about medical problems: goiters, yeast infections, STDs, etc.
Tell her your thinking of moving in with your parents.
Ask what she knows about psych drugs and how to get restraining orders revoked.
Tell her you think "W" is a great man (unless she's republican).

Unfortunately those are probably bridge burners too. Confused

Dirteh Sanchez
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you find yourself submitting in any way at all, may I just say.

A video camera is a girls best friend.... Razz Wink

Killed Scammer Banks >200 (gave up counting longgggggg ago.) Jolly Roger x5 x2 Mortar

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i'm going to try one of those date schemes were i'll pretend to be a girl and seduce a scammer that outta be fun Laughing
spoilsport
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow Eliza, that really is a toughie! If she has power over you, and you make one wrong move (in her eyes) you could be in big trouble. Do you have something like a counsellor or a company GP who you can talk to in private? Hopefully they have some advice or can tell you the company policy about these things?
The lady has not made any moves yet, so you cannot do anything legally of course. So an attorney will not be able to help yet.
Let us hope that the lady understood your hints about the boys and you visiting your ex in Vegas.

good luck, if you want to nag and rant, you know where to find us!

-"Today I went to see my doctor for medical check and he placed me on a six house bed rest" -Gen. Bry4nt J0hns0n
-noobies: click here
Miss Behaving
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is this the sort of place with a good HR department? Her actions are making you uncomfortable, and you shouldn't feel so bad at work that you have to take Zanax! Shocked

You could try the ettiquette hell forums (post in the work area) and they will give you loads of great advice on how to handle awkward situations: http://www.etiquettehell.com/smf/index.php?board=19.0

Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for all the advice.

<br>

Mortar x12
Golden Pith

Last edited by Eliza_Doolittle on Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mad4Maya
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sexual harrassment is sexual harrassment whether it's towards someone of the opposite sex or the same sex. Company executives frown on this in a big way as it makes them liable for large lawsuits. Talk to someone in the HR department, they are trained for these type of situations. Good luck.

I will like to assure you that this transaction is 100% risk to both parties...Th0mps0n Br0wn
pony pony pony
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
So - - she won't work with me via email - - we must SEE each other....

Sounds like a burned lad! Shocked

I was going to suggest you direct her to the recordings of your conversations with PSD and Mr Mugu's lad Ed but to be honest, I think it might just tickle her fancy hearing you talk like that.

Look, bottom line (if this sounds harsh, im sorry, but its a reality for men too) you have to learn to deal with it. Yes, it may make you feel uncomfortable but there is shit all you can do about it without hurting her feelings some way.

if things go too far, you'll know it, and you'll have to say "look, im sorry if i've totally misinterpreted it in the wrong way, but im just not interested. i think you are a very nice woman, but that's just not me".

but if it doesnt come to that i say there's nothing to suggest shes into you other than what you've let your mind think is going on.

she may just be a very flirtatious and jovial woman who finds people sexy. that doesn't mean she wants to jump you. i've met plenty of women like this, who take a moment to have a cheeky grab of my arse, say something sexually suggestive or something. they don't necessarily want to strip me naked and have their way with me (well... not when im awake anyway...) but that's just their nature.

i say you play it cool, ignore it completely and dont talk about anything but work.

if she steers the conversation to your fabulous tan, you steer it back to your fabulous financial proposal (or whatever).

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic