SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Nice sunny day stroll in Lagos a while back

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Vets here will recognize this hyena pet link from our allies at scamorama. And a tip of my hat to them on this.
http://scamorama.com/hyena.html

For those newbs who haven't see the pix, they are quite shocking. For those like myself who have--I'm still at a loss. Which is worse--pissed off muzzled hyenas or free-roaming angry baboons?

cheerz--and gasp--jervis tetch

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
His Excellency Ambassador Dr. Kwame Bawuah-Edusei
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

<br>Goats are just sooooo 2006 darhling. Very Happy

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi TOMMO^ top o' the mornin to ya--

Gosh 'n begorrah, you can bet the farm--crop circles and all--that it will be new to newbs! Still, no matter how you slice it, the pix are reasons #1+ why one should think twice about a Lagos vacation. Try walking down THAT street with a fanny-pack on with your ID and negotiables inside just screaming out--"rob me".

cheerz--jervis

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked And people complain about pit bulls here...

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@JT

Do you reckon they have special tying up points for their exotic pets outside whilst they are 'working'? A bit like the ones we have outside supermarkets here in the UK for the pit bulls and the like.

Lagos internet cafe manager : "Mr Bello, can you please go and sort out your snow leopard it's just savaged Mr Soludo's cheetah to death and buggered my goat." Very Happy

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik

Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Tommo--

You're thinking of cowboy movie horse-hitchin' posts, sounds like-- LOL!

I've done a fair amount of traveling in my life, but W. Africa scares the bejeezus out of me especially now from what I know. And I shouldn't wash the entire slate with one sweep, but so be it..

Even if I left my valuables in my Lagos hotel, [hoping for no theft], if I was to stroll down the boulevard in Lagos and these lads set their hyenas upon me to give up my money & ID--or die-what could I do? What would you do? Hyenas have THE most powerful bite-crush in all the world. And it must make them even meaner to be muzzled with a Lad from Lagos beating them with a stick.

Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

<br>^^^Maybe we should start insulting them as hyena feltchers, and give their goats a rest. That will dent their machismo even further... the lads I mean, not the goats. Laughing

dgloryhole
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

baboons i thought those were their chldren !

pony
mami
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How can one ever have a hyena as a pet..? Rolling Eyes

*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Actually guy these are members of a traveling circus

pony pony Mortar x18
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^Billy 'Not So' Smart? Laughing Laughing

bombardier
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Stolen from the net.

Quote:
Those guys with Hyenas and Baboons.

Entertainment: I wondered what was the real story behind this other than the Nigerian money collectors legend, it was a lot less than that and kinda sad.
A South African photographer Pieter Hugo spent 10 days in Nigeria with 10 men, four baboons, three hyenas, and two rock pythons. He was responsible for taking this photograph of the Baboons and Hyenas during this visit.

Apparently the men catch the hyenas in their burrows when they�re puppies, then drug them over a period of time in order to sedate them. It takes away a bit of the hyena�s edge apparently, which is unfortunate but understandable.

They use muzzles more for effect than for actual protection, and as long as the animals have eaten, they�re apparently stay quite calm.

The men are very much like travelling minstrels. They go into the ghettos outside cities and march down the street with their hyenas until crowds start gathering. They have baboons that do tricks and beg until people put money in their hands.

The men take the muzzles off and wrestle with the hyenas, and afterward they�ll scare the crowd with rock pythons.

People pay money for all of this, and they also pay the hyena guys for fetish charms they believe will guard them against wild animals.

People assume the fact that these men can walk down the street with such beasts must mean that the charms offer some kind of protection. The long association between witchcraft and hyenas will also probably help here

pony pony Mortar x18
VegasBaby
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pardon a newb... but what does this have to do with scam-baiting?
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nothing at all. The general chat section is just for people to let of steam and talk about different stuff Wink

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Damn, i thought we were coming up with a new modality involving hyenas and a lads genitalia.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
dgloryhole
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

maybe the baboons can substitute for the lads in internet cafes-remember the 10,000 monkeys at 10,000 typewriters gig

pony
Iwan Zukmiov
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quite funny actually these pictures... the last one of the hyena pics was used in the CD booklet of the Gorrilaz latest Album

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@dgloryhole--I know of the 10 thou monkeys-theorem pounding away incessantly at keyboards 24/7--rather than a new Hemingway emerging, you are more likely to wind up with a room full of 'monkey-stink', to phrase it that way.

Hi Bombardier^

Still scary in any event. I'm not about to argue with you about a man holding on to a beast that looks like it wants to tear me to shreds on his mere say-so. Would you?

Traveling circus or whatever, it's scary s**t that hopefully a newb will see and gain a better perspective on what is going on. Make no mistake about it, ALL the Lagos Lads in the pix are thoroughly modern scammers or know all about it. They might be that sweet loving ladette on the other end of the emails enticing you to fly to Nigeria but as you well know you'd fast find out the cold hard facts of life once there.

cheerz--jervis tetch / mad hatter

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic