SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The thread you all came to see! Complete with 1 dead troll!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am just happy to hear that i live in a third world country that people can just abandon their kidnap victims here......... banghead

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
ThePunished
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The plane ticket didnt cost me anything, but I wont go into how or why on this website. Who knows, maybe we'll take him out to an island on the lake and leave him there, that could be a little more exciting. I have email transcripts to prove that this clown is accompanying us willingly to a certain place in OK. Theres nothing fraudulent about it, were not taking him somewhere that we didnt say we were going to take him, and we are certainly not forcing him. The law doesnt say anything about accidentally leaving someone behind at a rest stop. Its stupid and negligent but not illegal. It's going to be a blast.

No ponies for you! - Lotta
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

jump_4_joy Ohh, ohh!

It sound like a good plan and looks like all the bases have been covered (except that little kidnapping thing, but don't worry no-one reads this forum anyway). The one thing that would make this the perfect bait is if you could get him to fly over to the US on a home made ultra-light and wear a helmet cam during the trip. Having your lad wear a GPS tracker might be a good idea as well so you can track him in-flight. As soon as he violates US airspace, you can call it into the Feds and maybe they can have the Air Force either shoot him down or force him to land (make sure your lad adds good padding to the helmet cam in the event that they choose the former). Once he's been arrested, post his bail so you can retrieve the video tape and then post it in the video forum! After that, then go strand him in Oklahoma! Too kewl! Thumbs up

Don't pay attention to all the nay-sayers, there is a 100% risky free chance that the lad will spend any money you sent to do EXACTLY as you have asked, as long as he's given you his word. The lads are a very dependable lot in general.

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ThePunisher

Something tells me you're not listening. Confused
ThePunished
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm hearing you guys, dont worry. I described the situation to multiple attorneys and a friend who is a Police Chief, none of which said it would constitute kidnapping. One cited a college prank as an example, where some frat boys left a few guys in the middle of nowhere. Apparently the only thing illegal about it was the alcohol in their systems.

I know this idea is stupid, and thats exactly why we're having fun with it. I'll keep you posted.

Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

KD nailed it. You should listen to his advice but something tells me you�re just jacking with us Confused

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card

Last edited by Ghost on Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:11 am; edited 1 time in total
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Badda-boom, he's here performing live every Thursday folks!

Isn't it a little damp under that bridge?

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't worry folks, it's not going to happen anyway.

What he wants would require extremely advanced baiting skills and detailed knowledge of scammer techniques.

I really want to read his updates. Laughing
ratter
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nine posts and two PP's? Izzat some sort of record???? Shocked

United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaSpainSwitzerlandBeninNetherlandsCanadaGhanaItalyIrelandMalaysiaUnited Nations = 56

Goat

PayPal Modality
shishtavi
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Can you blame him, we all want Pink Ponies (or Audis)

"YOU WONT RUN FAR FROM CR0WLEY AND HIS PLUMBERS, I DONT LIKE MUGUS TURNING ME AROUND." - Denny Both

"it should have occured to me being stranded the second time here in Ghana and your miserable organization cant even offer a $100 for my rescue,idiots!" - M0ses Uz3m3

"I need to get my donation now or else i will be forced to think ortherwise" - m0ses uz3m3
Safari x2 Lagos-Accra
Safari lagos-tamale: courtesy of SP
ThePunished
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Haha whats a pink pony? I'm new here, as you know, so I dont know what alot of the slang means. The guy is scheduled to arrive tomorrow morning, again, its just a waiting game until then. And like I said before, I'm new to the website but not the "sport". I'll keep the updates coming.

Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ponies are given out by Mods for reasons best known to them.

Quote:
One cited a college prank as an example, where some frat boys left a few guys in the middle of nowhere. Apparently the only thing illegal about it was the alcohol in their systems.

I'm intrigued by this bit. So, if I drove somebody out to the middle of nowhere, say Death Valley, and left that person there, so long as I wasn't intoxicated it would be ok? If so, those folks on Death Row for murder really are saps, aren't they?

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just had the best banana split thru this thread. Cool

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
ThePunished
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think that if you left someone in Death Valley, it would be a little different....knowing that leaving someone could result in their death would be reckless endangerment. Leaving someone in an inconvenient place is mean, but not life-threatening, and not illegal.

Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What if you brought them there under false pretenses and they were diabetic and didn't bring their insulin?

Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Breddan Butter
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi ThePunisher,
It's not often that a newbie pops in to grace 'my' Forum with their presence to educate and entertain us and also raise the bar with a whole new and daring way to seek revenge on the scammers.
I guess that if you pull this off, so quickly too and with so little build-up, we'll all be in awe of your amazing skill and trickery.
At the very least we'll be awarding you two more pink ponies, three gold stars and the Legion D'Baitiere Medal of Honour.

Go for it I say, and don't forget to post the video.

My IP address is 217.21.39.255. (86.57.134.49 on Sundays) Please don't come knocking on my door.
ThePunished
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You'd probably be *. I dont know. Doesnt really matter to me. If the * hits the fan, we'll deal with it. Who knows, maybe we wont even drive him into the middle of nowhere. Maybe we will just take him to a strip club and buy him a lap dance. Then expose him as a scammer in front of all the racist rednecks. Who knows, as long as its one guy who doesnt try and manipulate the situation to his favor, it will be interesting.

TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ThePunisher wrote:
I think that if you left someone in Death Valley, it would be a little different....knowing that leaving someone could result in their death would be reckless endangerment. Leaving someone in an inconvenient place is mean, but not life-threatening, and not illegal.

Well I don't know, depends on where he is dropping them off, Oklahoma has deserts, mountain lions, bears, poisonous snakes, poisonous spiders, coyotes, bobcats, and cant forget the boggy creek monster (aka bigfoot).

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm frightened by all this! Confused

ThePunished
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

From what I have read on alot of these other threads, many of these guys are just pathetic losers who will go to any length, no matter how ridiculous, to earn a buck. The YMCA guy for example (beautiful performance might I add) seems like the kind of guy alot of these scammers are. They are criminals, but also cowards. We're counting on exploiting that tomorrow.

And once (if) all this goes to completion, I'll post email transcripts of the highlights of this conversation. Its been ongoing for about 2 weeks now.

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

YMCA guy lives! banghead

Last edited by Corona on Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
They are criminals, but also cowards.

You forgot to add 'murderers' to that list. Wink

Have fun!

Don't forget to send a postcard!

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah, by 'redneck' did you mean the derogatory slang term used for low-income migrants who picked vegetables sunup to sunset during the Depression in order to be able to put food on the table for their families, or did you mean the derogatory slang term for Southerners?

If the latter, using the term 'racist' is a bit redundant, given that this is the implication already inherent in that slur.

Also, how could you be sure that the strip club you went to was full of racists? Are they designated as racist and non-racist strip clubs, or are you personally familiar with that type of establishment?

Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
ThePunished
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We would take him to one of the local ones that is, yes, frequented by those sorts who wouldnt take kindly to a dishonest 'man of color' in their midst. Lets not play the race game here, this is about punishment, not ethnicity.

Last edited by ThePunished on Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:33 am; edited 1 time in total
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Might I ask where you are taking him in Ok, because I don't think you know much about the place. The white man is nearly outnumbered there, it has several cities that until recently consisted of all african-americans. But I am sure the State of Oklahoma is happy that you are painting them in such a nice color.

banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead

pony Mortar x4
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic