SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

teeny tiny baby birdie (Now with Pics)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Poor thing had no feathers.

We called everywhere and no one in NYC cares about the baby birdies!

So, we found a dove in a nest that had babies that "had fur" according to my son - and ours was bald. So we put the baby in that nest - and the mom came back to feed her dove babies and has no idea that the new baby isn't hers and is taking care of it - he hasn't been pushed out of the nest yet - and she's sitting on it taking care of them.

I hope he will be ok!!

The mom wasn't too happy when we made her get off her nest to inspect her babies. LOL But she got over it and came back (See that wives tale about not touching birds IS bullshit - they WILL take care of them if you touch them - AND they will take care of anything that cries for food - so whether it's her baby or not - she'll take care of it - - and her babies are older - so this one will have a nice warm place to live now.)

Anyone know what kind this is?

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith

Last edited by Eliza_Doolittle on Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:01 am; edited 2 times in total
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hope it works out for the bird. Lucky to find another nest with others close in age. Unfortunately if they are not close enough in age, some animals will ignore them. I grew up with a rabbit that had two litters right after each other. Unfortunately she ignored the 2nd batch totally. Rough way to learn about nature as a teenager.

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I really think this violates the "innocent third party" rule, Eliza. I've reported the post, you should know better. Wink

JK, I always thought the "dont touch a baby bird" rule was real... learn something new every day. Very Happy

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Very Cool Eliza! Well done!

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
B. A. Ware
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good job Eliza. I hope it works out.
Jeff
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There'll be trouble, it looks like a penguin to me Shocked
Great work Eliza clapping

IF IT IS TRUE YOU ARE WRITING AND PAYING TO WHO I DONT KNOW I MUST MAKE SURE I CUT YOUR THROAT,ARE YOU STUPID?CANT YOU READ?IS THAT MY EMAIL?ARE YOU CRAZY?ARE YOU MAD?ARE YOU AN IMBECILE?YOU PAYED TO HIM AND YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT YOU PAYED HIM MONEY,IS THAT MY EMAIL?FUCK YOUR WIFE AND SCREEW YOUR KIDS,IDIOT AND HOPLESS HUMAN BEING LIKE YOU.DIE AND ROT IN HELL
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Hong Kong France x2 Canada United States x2 United Kingdom x32 Ghana x12 Benin x2 Ivory Coast x2 cameroon Malaysia x7 Russia Spain x9 Netherlands Nigeria x7 Kenya Senegal Togo
pony GoatPretty Rose
Pith Helmet Accra to Tamale with Professor so/so
Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts x25or more
B. A. Ware
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I don't see a problem.

They are exactly the same except for one little detail:

Dove= Delicious
Penguin= cute but not so delicious
Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work, Eliza. Smile

I expect you've thought of this but, how about emailing the pics to a local zoo/university zoology dept or the US equivalent of the RSPB to see if they can identify the bird and maybe give some advice?

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com
B. A. Ware
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Penguin Recipe

Ingredients: 0.75 oz Benedictine
0.75 oz Cherry Liqueur
0.75 oz Gin

Directions: Fill a shaker half full with ice cubes. Pour all ingredients into shaker and shake well. Strain drink into a Cocktail glass and serve.

I stand corrected. Wink
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I found a guy on google who was really helpful, and I've sent him the photos. I hope he can identify the little guy.

He told me that unfortunately, this city has so many birds that are pests - so no one cares to help them (especially if it turned out to be pigeon)

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
Mr Creosote
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Must be an honorary cuckoo at the very least.
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This has "cat thread" written all over it. Cool

Reprob8
DIGITALIS MAXIMUS

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@KD Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Looks like a dodo, maybe the dodo's being extict is a myth as well!

starstarstarstar
Dark Spirit
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Eliza wrote

Quote:
Anyone know what kind this is?

Er,?? cat snack Twisted Evil

God himself wii judge you for trying to delay and make someones life a waste, Mother felicia, April 30th 2007
Thanks very much for fooling me ok and i dont have any other thing to say, Helimina Bright, May 1st 2007
Pleasantly, that we have understanding and continue intercourse, Elena USSR vlad, May 1st 2007
"read the stickies and the faqs." Newbie forum
pony
KeyserSoze
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, that surprises me that the bird took care of him. I just heard that myth a couple of weeks ago from my dad. He has a bird nest on a window cill at his house and we watched the babies grow up right from behind the glass. He reminded me not to touch them.

I will have to overlook some of the 'factual' knowledge that has been fed to me ever since I was a kid. I was really pissed off when I learned that bubble gum doesn't really stay in your stomache for 7 years.

Safari Safari "WE HAVE REALLY SUFFERED GREATLY ON THIS 23 HOURS TRIP FROM IBADAN TO YOLA AND FINALLY TO MADUGURI. IT WAS A SERIOUS TERIBLE JOURNEY." - Kenny the healer - aprox 2500 miles

"I have worn your soul and I will Auction it to the land of the dead before 2 weeks. I laugh at your stupidity. I shall drink my early morning tea with your skull in the land of the dead by two weeks from now" - Cassidy the photographer -

pony pony Mortar x10
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I think this wivestale is GOOD to tell kids. Because if you tell kids that - they won't handle the birds and accidently kill them. So people have said that in the past - - moms and dads have come home to children who have raided nests and now have "pet birdies" So it's easier to say "Oh you can't touch the bird or the mom will never care for it again - or it will die, etc"

It's a myth - - that people tell children - -

Also like - - you can't go out and play in the rain - - you'll catch a cold.......Ummmmmmmmm bullshit. Rain doesn't cause a cold - - germs do. parents just don't want soaked kids running in the house and jumping on the furniture - - or sitting in the dirty laundry mildewing. So we tell our kids these stories to keep them from doing things we don't want them to.

<br>

Mortar x12
Golden Pith
dgloryhole
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

obviously a baby three peckered owl

pony
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic