SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Did I do bad?

View next topic
View previous topic

Ivor Grimey Colon
"Trophy slut"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've just started baiting a Mr who's looking for a beneficiary for his deceased client. He sent me the following email (boring scripted stuff):
Quote:
Dear ,
Thanks for your kind response and your willingness to assist me in this transaction. Please find attached is my identity card.

[blah blah blah...]

My reachable telephone number anytime is +44 704-570-4780 /+44-701-113-8355. Do try and maintain absolute confidentiality on this issue until the money gets to your account.
Find below is an application for account closure, you are hereby advised to copy below from the (APPLICATION FOR ACCOUNT CLOSURE) and send it to the bank immediately via their email address: [email protected]

Note that we have limited time, hence I advise you send the application below to the bank immediately, we dont have time on our side.
NOTE:
Do not forward this mail to the bank,you are to copy the application form below and send it to the bank.
Regards,
=======================================================================
APPLICATION FOR ACCOUNT CLOSURE
=====================================================================
THE DIRECTOR,
INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT,
LLOYDS TRUST BANK PLC,
12,BX1 lLT LONDON
UNITED KINDOM
EMAIL: [email protected]
Fax: +44 8704795665
Dear Sir,
APPLICATION FOR ACCOUNT CLOSURE
************************************************************************************************
I hereby apply for the closure of Account No.10009000016459 belonging to late Mr.Terry Collings I am the next of kin to the above aforementioned name and the beneficiary of the project fund which account Number is stated above.
I will in due time forward to your office on how and where I want the funds in the account to be transferred. I will be obliged if this application is granted and I am also thanking your anticipated co-operation.
Yours faithfully,

(Beneficiary/next of kin to late Mr.Terry Collings.)

I ignored the instructions and fowarded the entire email to the "bank", and recieved this from Daniel:
Quote:
Subject: Isabel what have you done?????
Dear,
What have you done, you have almost cost me my job, I stated it clearly that you should not forward the email I sent you to the bank, that you should copy the text of application and send it to the bank, but what you have just done was forward the email along with my Identity card to the bank, do you want me to loose my job? can you assure me that you can handle this transaction maturedly?
The bank just forward your email to me to endorse you as the next of kin to the diseased (Terry Collings) which I did immediately,I believe the bank will send you an email very soon, as soon as the bank send's you any email I want you to forward the banks responce to me, so i can advice you on what to do.

Note that i can not take any more mistakes from you again
Regards

Hope I didn't get him into too much trouble, I'd hate him to lose his job Laughing

"If your bait does not cause an ethics thread, you are not baiting hard enough." - YeaWhatever

Pimp My Number | A Donation a Day keeps Nurse Nasty at bay

Last edited by Ivor Grimey Colon on Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
TheGreatOok
CATBINGO

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah getting fired by an imaginary boss of your own making would really suck. I once had an imaginary friend that left me because i was boring....

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had the same happen to me once, from then on every email I sent him was cc'd to the bank.

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just curious, but have you checked to see if the IPs are the same person?

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 3:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice Ivor. What a maroon! Laughing

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Ivor Grimey Colon
"Trophy slut"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 3:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@OD: I havent actually recieved any emails from the "bank" yet, but it wouldn't suprise me in the least if they're the same.

"If your bait does not cause an ethics thread, you are not baiting hard enough." - YeaWhatever

Pimp My Number | A Donation a Day keeps Nurse Nasty at bay
rumbero
"Professional Liar"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ doesn't the letter say for you to close the account. Laughing

It does read

(APPLICATION FOR ACCOUNT CLOSURE)

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
Saint Arnold
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Note that i can not take any more mistakes from you again

Yeah, you better be careful when you send him the MTCN! Laughing

Our legal team are on standby for the next line of action in this very interesting case.already they are still studying the MTCN number that you sent,it will be used as evidence together with your full names and address,when this epic battle commences. - the one and only Charles Soludo

--------------------------
Cellphone x15 (RIP) United Kingdom x7 South Africa x1
Safari Lottery lad, Benin City - Abuja Safari A new minister, Lagos-Benin City Safari The same minister, Lagos - Tamale, Ghana
Safari Dr. Johnson - Abidjan-Abuja and back again (so far! - 1666 miles round trip)

pony <----because life can seem bleary and bleak without one. TS
pony Because Lotta is a great and beautiful mod!
Mortar x21
HitchHiker
Lotta's Bitch

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
endorse you as the next of kin to the diseased (Terry Collings)

Hm! Next of kin to a sick person as opposed to a dead one. That's a new twist.
Red
Flag Whore

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lol, i love it when they get fired up about getting in trouble from someone who doesnt exist.

whenever they say "dont send this to the bank" there's only one place its ever going to go! Laughing

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm so boring, you are the only friends I have. (Runs at high speed, jumps a fence, and climbs a very tall tree, and takes a Vicodin.). OK, back on thread.

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
Canadon Alfa
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OxygenDeprived wrote:
Just curious, but have you checked to see if the IPs are the same person?

My new lad and his banker are the same IP...and he's warned me about saying things to the banker out of turn!

Ooops....I did it again! Embarassed Laughing

"I pray that the gorillas will not destroy the slip i.e. the customers copy." -- Div1ne Ok0ye

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi @ Ivor GC--

On your lad having shpilkas over 'almost costing him his job'--did he ever tell you exactly how many [presumably US] dollar$ he presumably honestly earned and nearly stood to lose?

I always stay with my theory that it's the little questions that frustrate the crap out of the lads and the ones you can dig into them with. They have a script prepared for the usual vic queries. Throw them off-script whenever the op presents itself, but you know that.

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
His Excellency Ambassador Dr. Kwame Bawuah-Edusei
Foss
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I baited Daniel, but he gave up when I told him that my details are in his banks database, since I am one of their high value customers.

Apparently that made it too difficult for him to come up with a reason.
Mr Creosote
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My new fiancee and her barrister have the same IP. Shim got really confused when I cc'd them to each other so that all parties new what they were doing. Luckily for me shim decided to do the money work his/herself.

I also had an imaginary friend once .... unfortunately I ate him in a fit of hunger one day Shocked
dgloryhole
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

yea Ivor what a sh*t disturber you are-if he gets fired he will have to go on welfare and maybe even take up a life of scamming-dg

pony

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic