SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

New sites for us to try?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am baiting this vlad and in her script she mentions she is a designer and has made two sites. She has them down as...

"Here some of my works: www.hell0darl1ng.net, www.trinil0v1ng.net "

I am a bit tied up with my four vlads but I'd be interested in the results of fishing in these two new pools...

"What you can tell me now? Maybe Russian Mafia, Godzilla, Hitler, third World War
prevented you make a transfer?"
"You are not bigger than Almighty God.If You were created by God, then i command the charm you are using to fail.IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH. REKE MAMA LAKKAKULIMAKA." Barrister Aby
"fock yuuuuuuu" - Kevin Ezeh
"i hope u r real..bcos u r sounding like a joker now" - Day0
"If you have nothing to say or do, go f**k yourself." N4na

Ivory Coast
United States <- Fake dog adoption site

pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Dancing Banana

Mortar x20
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

cant hurt to drop a line, I will check it out
Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I knew I could rely on you Murry!

"What you can tell me now? Maybe Russian Mafia, Godzilla, Hitler, third World War
"You are not bigger than Almighty God.If You were created by God, then i command the charm you are using to fail.IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH. REKE MAMA LAKKAKULIMAKA." Barrister Aby

Ivory Coast

Mortar x20
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

bait is in the pond for the first site the second I could not work out the address. for some reason the address has been slightly altered on both sites.

I had a quick look on hello darling (google search brings it straight up)and it would seem there are quite a few lads in there, I think I recognise one of them allready, Choice, think I emailed her a while ago, cant remember what happened with that one.
Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Any joy with this Murray. i didn't join as I was baiting the alledged creator but I would be interested.

She was one of the few vlads that read my mail and used girl next door pics all the time so she was different alright!

Ivory Coast

Mortar x20
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes Tasman I did sign up but I have not spent a lot of time fishing in this pond.

For memory I have had 2 replies from what was certain to be scammers but I have not followed them up because of a lack of time.

I only really have time to bait a couple at a time and at the moment my quota is full.

I figure I will wait until I get a bit more time and then bait them.

I guess they wont care when I reply, so I long as I do and give them money

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have stuck it out with the vlad and these sites form an integral part of the scam. This poor lass is struggling with the credit card collection and she needs me just to put through a small amount to test it and prove that it works. Sounds plausible to me! Laughing

Ivory Coast

Mortar x20
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A am not sure what the scam is but I figure that it will let her know that you are willing to send money to sort out the time wasters and just maybe she has plans of using your bank account details.

Goes without saying, be carefull with this one

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

She writes

I need to finish work on creation Website. For this purpose I need to finish system of payment on this site. I tried to make it through the Russian bank, but the company which will serve payments from bank card works only with the European or American banks. And now that would will finish work to me it is necessary absolutely any bank the account. I would ask you that you have opened the account in bank, have made debit card to this account, and some information on the account (but it is possible later) will be still necessary. I shall set up system of payment on site. I would not ask that it was your personal account with your money or savings. If you worry about money, you can open the new account, and that there there would be no money. It has no value for me. I need to finish work.... I shall show the customer as it works, and I shall tell to him that needs to make. After that your account will be not necessary more. Or I can leave your account and the site will agree with the customer what from each payment through your account on yours to the account to remain 10 % from the sum of payment. I think that it very much good money, and that it will be necessary to do all only to watch what all worked.

In a previous email she mentions c1t1 bank as recommend option. I guessed it was going to be a fake site but now it looks like she wants me to open an account. Give her all the details and then fleece me! The minx.

Mod Edit: Masking of whole post unnecessary. Removed
[BB]

Ivory Coast

Mortar x20
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fleece you is obviously the intention, but I am not sure what she has in mind to achieve that. The bank you mentioned is a bank that virtually robbed me of $16,000 a few years ago (yes, no sh1t, long story)through fine print and not telling me about a substantial fee that I would incur if I changed bank at that time so I believe the bank although real can be more dangerous than the scammer.

I presume that she cant open the bank account for herself and perform the transaction because she is not in that country but there should be no reason why you cant tell her that you have spoken to the bank and they have agreed to do it for her. C1t1bank have very few offices / branches and prefer to do things online and through the post, perhaps this could be to your advantage as I would guess where you live there is no branch and you will take some time in finding and travelling to one. She may even be able to find your local branch for you, it may pay to check where they are so you dont inadvertantly tell her you are living right next door to one but any country town should be free of a C1t1bank branch and of course you refuse to open a bank account over the phone or via post as you are very security concious..

A broken leg in a sporting accident and being left wheelchair bound may be another stall you could use and if you think she is starting to really love you, die and leave an inheritance, you will have a form for that sort of thing by then Wink .

Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Sporting accident, broken leg, death... nah it has been done before...

@BB Sorry for masking. It appeared to be standard text and therefore I masked it. Didn't know if they googled for where their text was appearing.

Ivory Coast

Mortar x20
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic