SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I'll Call Your Lads

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
NAveryW
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 6:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Since I find phone baiting fun and recently bought $10 worth of Skype credits, but don't want to risk losing my current lad (the one who apparently believes I knew someone who was killed by penguins who shoot lasers out of their butts), if you PM me your lads' phone numbers, or post them in this thread if it's allowed, I'll try to reach them within the next couple of days, and I'll record the call and post it here if you wish. Wow, that was all one sentence.

Please state:

-What my name should be, and whether I'm male or female
-If there's anything in particular I should say
-If there's anything I should avoid saying
-If I should record the call and post it in this thread

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks NAveryW, I am sure a lot of members here would love a call to their lads. Just a quick question: how can you call as both female and male? Do you use a voice thingy (like Donaut) or do you have the assistance of a spouse?

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
Zorro
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Could you please call Muna Mohammed at +971 50 2124890. He dropped me when I didn't call him so just annoy him.

What my name should be, and whether I'm male or female Anything
If there's anything in particular I should say Just piss the mugu
If there's anything I should avoid saying Naaaah
If I should record the call and post it in this thread If you can and if it's no hassle

There is one way to find out if a man is honest; ask him! If he says yes, you know he's crooked.

The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once.
Ogotai
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Caroline Ducan : 0022508598986
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=114404

What my name should be, and whether I'm male or female : Male, Seraphin Poudrier

If there's anything in particular I should say : Ask if she want to immigrate to Canada.

If there's anything I should avoid saying: NO

If I should record the call and post it in this thread : Sure

Have fun, she like to be nasty.

Last edited by Ogotai on Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You're just in time to safe my a$$

I have two if you don't mind? Your location Northern remote Alberta Canada on a ranch. Time not important, but during their night is always better Wink

A.---aka Tim You're my right hand, short message, I'll be in London (arival this Wednesday) Just tell him that I'm too busy but will contact him from the UK

aka Don wants me there on Friday, you're Don, short message, just tell him you'll be there on Wednesday and contact him from there.

If they want more, no time, the cows are stampeding through the yard, you're (A.--- at a ranch) rancher
Edit: Some explanation, these are 4-email-baits, just to waste their money and time. They need now helpers in London to meet me and those are not for free+he looses credibility with the helpers in London. I can send you the emails if you want
If... pm please

VERY BIG THANKS

I'll pm you the time and location of the webcam in advance and I will post it here shortly before the "meeting" to prevent spectators @ the location

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, Zorro, since there wasn't anything in particular I had to say, I decided to use a soundboard. Very Happy He didn't seem to get as angry as I had hoped, but he did hang up on me, and that's the first time a scammer has done so to me. So I'm guessing he got pretty annoyed.Surprised

Here is Your Call in WMA Format - 2.08 MB

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cool and very good sound quality

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks a ton NAW Smile I'll mail the asshole and ask him why the F he hung up on me Laughing

There is one way to find out if a man is honest; ask him! If he says yes, you know he's crooked.

The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once.
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Try calling Collins Kalu on 233 246 264 570. You'll find him here:http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=106469
Tell him your name is Ron Jeremy and that you'd like him to take more photographs. You could also tell him that you're having a great time spending his money. I'd love to hear a recording.

I should warn you though. He won't be very happy if you do ring him. Twisted Evil

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

NAveryW wrote:
my current lad (the one who apparently believes I knew someone who was killed by penguins who shoot lasers out of their butts)

clapping clapping clapping

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 3:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

at , sometime on Thursday your time.

-What my name should be, and whether I'm male or female
You are Ross Dane (and male), and have a slight Australian accent.

"Liza Dane has come to her senses and won't be sending you a cent" (swearing optional). If pressed, refer to Liza as your sweet little kid sister and that you will hurt people who hurt Liza; you're a soldier and aren't afraid of petty crooks.

Please don't mention 419s; keep it vague (as in you klnow it's a scam, but that's all).

Why not?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 3:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^
wow, I bet those UK redirection numbers are expensive to call Surprised

You can call Mr. L4mpa M3nsah for me. I am Clair3 Grub3 (female) or Ax3l Grub3 (her husband). L4mpa works for G0ld Insur4nce C0mpany and has late Pr1nce Akp0ma N4na Egob1a's consignment boxes is in his custody Rolling Eyes

I dont have specials plans with this numpty lad, so feel free to abuse him your style Very Happy

i DEY SHIT ON UR PAPA AND UR MAMA HEAD. iNSHORT I GO ASK RAT TO SHIT INSIDE THERE MOUTHS IF U KNOW DEY CAREFUL. AND U GO ROAT IN HELL FIRE YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMI;LY. (tunde aramide)

11x Cellphone
Pith Helmet Tamale -> Accra (4hm3d R4y4n K4d1r1)
Pith Helmet Hamburg -> Hannover (B4rry M3ns4)
J0shua Al4mu Th0mas & K3lvin Oz1ri (both courtesy of Prudential Ltd.)
Exclamation For reasons only known to myself, I have discontinued all my funbaiting efforts. Exclamation
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@NAveryW I worked my way around it, if you didn't call yet, then just mark me done. Thanks for the offer though

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, I'll try to contact everyone's mugus as soon as I can, but I only have about $5.00 of Skype credits left. These calls are expensive. Shocked I should be able to get to the lads of everyone who's posted so far, but I can't guarantee being able to call anyone else.

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Please call mr. at +234 806 010 7110.

Your name is , you are a representative and spokesperson and assistent to , who unfortunately were victims of a traffic accident and are in the Intensive Care now. They are unable to do anything. We pray for their lifes. As they can't do anything and 4lbert is such good friend of 4lbert Y0ung (the mugu), L. McQu33n will do all for them.

The bait has been the transfer of money to an account in Spain. Though there have been problems with the opening of the account for about 3-4 weeks, then the accident happened and Albert hasn't heard from his friend Alex for weeks.

Should be fun........... please avoid any Western Onion payments or such. Just mess a bit with his mind, but remember that Alex, who is represented by L1gthn1ng McQu33n (that is you), is good friends with 4lbert Y0ung (the mugu). 4lex and his wife 4nita are very naive.

Lightning mcQueen could be male or female, whatever your heart desires.

Have fun.

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

NAveryW wrote:
Okay, Zorro, since there wasn't anything in particular I had to say, I decided to use a soundboard. Very Happy

Hahaha that was priceless Laughing

Join me in fighting scammer banks! Click here and run the Lad Vampire now!

"AS I AM WRITING YOU THIS MAIL MIDNIGHT HERE I FEEL LIKE MAKING HOT LOVE TO YOU." - Shocked

I love my pony Smile

pony
NAveryW
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Slightlyoutofit, your lad was busy. I hope that doesn't mean he has a real victim on the line. Sad

EDIT: And Mami, your lad completely fell for it. I'll post the recording soon. Very Happy

Last edited by NAveryW on Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe or maybe not.
He's a busy little bee who likes to talk. When I was baiting him, he made lot's of lovely phone calls to VPManchester. Not all of them polite mind so I had to give him a couple of slaps.

Hopefully, you'll get through. He loves Ron Jeremy as he would his own father. If he had one.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
NAveryW
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, Mami, here's your call. I tried to make my voice sound like it could be either male or female and see which one he referred to me as, but I suppose I ruined that by calling myself a "spokesman".

This call is slightly edited; the sound has been cleaned up a bit, though there are a few blips near the beginning that I was unable to remove, and for size purposes I removed a bit at the beginning where he couldn't hear me and I waited while he moved somewhere else, then had to repeat myself.

Call to

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 8:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, if you dont mind to call UK redirection lines, this lad would be happy to receive a call ASAP:

+44 704 5729133

See details: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=920619#920619

As he knows Mr. Gross' voice (e.g. mine) you'd be a 2nd character, say his secretary. Either you tell him the payment has been done or you tell him some obstacle came between it. Please post what you got Very Happy

If you cant do it, never mind, I am to stingy to do it myself aniway Razz

Btw, thanx for the excellent service you are contributing to this forum. Thumbs up

i DEY SHIT ON UR PAPA AND UR MAMA HEAD. iNSHORT I GO ASK RAT TO SHIT INSIDE THERE MOUTHS IF U KNOW DEY CAREFUL. AND U GO ROAT IN HELL FIRE YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMI;LY. (tunde aramide)

11x Cellphone
Pith Helmet Tamale -> Accra (4hm3d R4y4n K4d1r1)
Pith Helmet Hamburg -> Hannover (B4rry M3ns4)
J0shua Al4mu Th0mas & K3lvin Oz1ri (both courtesy of Prudential Ltd.)
Exclamation For reasons only known to myself, I have discontinued all my funbaiting efforts. Exclamation
mami
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 8:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@NAveryW,

This is really cute!!!

Thank you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad expects me to land in Abuja the 2nd of June. He (says he has) already made a hotel reservation, and expects a call from me.

+229-938-151-90

Your name is Arthur van den Plas. He is an American so do not worry about the pronounciation. No backstory, but he knows Africa well. He fought in Sudan and traded diamonds in Sierra Leone.

-The flight number is KL2274 and the est. time of arrival is 18.35 local time.
-Ask him about the hotel reservation. Good hotel?

- Try to be nice if you need to slap him. I've slapped all his alter ego's to high havens but I stayed incredibly nice towards the lad.

If you can, please!

"stupid job baiter. rot for hell demon scum"-Danny the Internet Hitman
"Listen to me mr , you have also insulted mr personalty and you have also misspelled mr name , am nor santana,santodo my name is prof charles soludo."
Visit the Duralex Internet Experience. Baits and tutorials go here.
Big thanks to JMRazor for the orange title!
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

NAveryW, are you still taking requests? I was wondering if you could call my mugu. His name is Rev. Dr. Robert of the Suisse Bank in London (ip address traces back to Lagos of course).

His number is :+447011150600
Your name is Dr. Stephen Colbert and you are a male (American, but the accent isn't really important).
What you should say: Demand to speak with his supervisor because you are unhappy about his tone in the latest e-mails he sent. Complain about his service, lack of professionalism, etc. We've been haggling over an MTCN number that I say I sent but he can't read Smile.
Nothing really you should avoid saying.
If you could record it, that would be great.
NAveryW
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm going to stop accepting any more requests for now, as I'm running low on Skype credits, and my lad wants me to call him again.

(I don't get why they won't just stick to e-mail... Confused)

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I too have some Skype credits and enjoy calling these fools. I found some really cheap Africa phone cards in a gas station like 2 cents a minute.

I just called one in Togo and it was 1am, I woke him up. Poor him. Twisted Evil

You made me to wast my energy and tim , resource to be dealing with one who is not serious. (An eater's mission)

i hope you are not this 419 pple. Gy@n B@ff0ur
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic