SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

The Nigerian government now use Yahoo apparently..

View next topic
View previous topic

Gaz
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got this mail in my catcher account today...I wont post it all, cause its just the usual beneficiary stuff, but this part caught my eye...

Quote:
Please note that we are using yahoo .com now as our e-mail address for temporal period as we are hosting the new official web site of Nigerian Government to reflect the names and offices of the new Government and the web site is still under construction for now and we shall unveil it to the public as soon as it is completed.

Oh well, thats a good enough explenation for me! I'd be a fool not to reply! Laughing

"Also believe in the Nectarines and hail them as my eternal forefathers and universal leaders"- Sir Frederick MacGregor

"THIS NONSENSE ACT OF YOURS HAS CAUSED ME LOOSING UP TO $350 USD ALL TOGETHER TO GET TO KASTINA SINCE ON MONDAY!!"- Barrister Usman Bello

"WHAT HELL ARE YOU ? YOU ARE A MAD MAN, YOU NEED TO BE CURED BY YOUR OCCULTIC MEMBERS, I CAN SEE THAT THEY HAVE TAKEN YOUR BRAIN" - Barrister Harry Brown

"YOU ARE GOING STUPID , ARE YOU OUT OF YOU MIND ? YOU FOOLISH WHITE MONKEY AND YELLOW PIG."- Barrister Isa Usman

www.mustdestroy419.talkspot.com
Safari - 600 Miles from Lagos to Katsina
Mortar x12
mathias
Paymaster General

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

didn`t you notice that the Nigerian Government/President/Central Bank/Police/FBI/ECOWAS/UN etc. use yahoo email accounts ALWAYS?

Its cheap and very reliable Wink

Safari Safari Safari Goat Mortar x4 (2 MIA) Closed lad accounts x lots

Jolly Roger

BASTARD !!! U JUST DEY MAKE ME SPEND MONEY SEND CHECKS TO NON EXISTING PLACES OL BOY NO TRY ME AGAIN OH ABEG JUST FUCK OFF MAKE I WORK COLLECT MONEY..

go screw your mother fucking uncircumcised rotten dick on your bedroom wall and die slow *DELETED* because you don't even worth a second out of my time

now you have taken me to a far area from my place ... I have to sleep under the bridge today ...

Vcamera http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8o0i40NbPA
Bogbot
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's the 'temporal period' that made me laugh.

Anyone for brain surgery or a bit of time travel?

GomerPyle
Pervert Bastard

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was told that the FBI use yahoo because it's more secure than their own server and domain. It's so blindingly obvious. Shocked

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Red
Flag Whore

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 2:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^ Don't you know that you can trace IPs at work?

It's far safer for them to use yahoo Laughing

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmmm, I wonder if some baiter asked them why they use Yahoo! and not some real official site?

Seriously, that was a damn funny statement. Laughing

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi gang above^

I'm the newb in # of postings on this thread and site amongst you all, but not in baiting.

Gaz--it appears to me that your lad is referring to the new Nigerian Prez turn-over transition this very week.. Ollie Obasanjo out, Umaru Yar'Adua now in power.

As most would say--same cart, new driver.

cheerz---jervis tetch

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
His Excellency Ambassador Dr. Kwame Bawuah-Edusei
adam12
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Most government agencies use free email providers due to budget cuts. Twisted Evil

"Treat this matter urgent.i have patience alot for you and your ball games you are playing how can you send money and the mtcn number did not match that is a fraud you are doing and it can laed some to jail here in nigeria. so be good to me so that i can help you out in this transcation." - Nuhu Ribadu
"Look if you send this Money to any One rather than the Name i sent to you, You will be Hold responsible for any Money Laundry ." - William James
"I HOPE THIS DOES NOT MAKE ME STUPID." - Prof. Chuckie Soludo
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Adam12^--reed & malloy--

Even the smallest island-nation on the World Stage---Nauru--has its own IP---nr.com And the real true guano there is fast running out. The Nauruans are a good gentle and well-fed people who adore Elvis and have computers too. In a place with habitable land the size of Central Park, Monaco, and Vatican City combined.

ALL nations on Planet Earth realize the power of the net and are assigned their own official address thingy.. Prez Kim and his brother Menta Lee IL of NoKorea regularly enjoy Hennessey Cognac and The Internet while denying both to their minions, as well as minor things such as freedom of speech. For the NoKo citizens who luckily have access to computers, they not only have no Net access but seem totally unaware of it. ---The official NoKo website is actually based in Japan. Shocked

My point being that any Lad who sends you an 'official' site for a bank or country or official Govt Agency that has a generic email address is counting on you believing it.

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
His Excellency Ambassador Dr. Kwame Bawuah-Edusei

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic