SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Anti-Baiter Techniques?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
MingLi
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Apartment a, 1st floor, 52 Sindian Road, Sindian City, Taiwan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 5:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think some scammers are use anti-baiting techniques to "test" if the person they're scamming is indeed being scammed. i am not too sure but here is here is an excerpt from some exchanges i had with dr. soludo

Attn Ming Lee,

You don,t know what you are doing, you did not send any money you should STOP misleading yourself Ok. Go and send it because i did not see any money you sent.

Charles

Dear PROF CHARLES SOLUDO

I don't understand what you mean. I send money to you and I wait money from my aunt. I check Western Union paper, no problem. I not mislead myself. I know western Union, i use Western Union send money to China many times. same paper, same everything no problem every time. I give you copy again.

i send from Joseph Ming Lee to Central Bank of Nigera, office of Dr. Charles Soludo, Tinubu Square, VICTORIAISLAND LAGOS NIGERIA. You take this number 6 4 2 5 8 7 2 3 4 9. and you go check! you take number to western union woman, you say "i am professor Charles Soludo" you show passport and you get money.

Western Union very easy, i am old man but i not stupid. i know western union i use many times. you go check and send me my aunt money fast ok?

thank you

Ming Lee

here is an angry reply from Charles

YOU ARE A CRIMINAL BY SENDING TWO TYPES OF CONTROL NUMBERS. THERE ARE THE TWO CONTROL NUMBERS YOU SENT 6425872439,. 6 4 2 5 8 7 2 3 4 9 yOU ARE A REALLY CRIMINALS, IAM GOING TO STOP YOUR PAYMENT

Ne gardez plus qu'une seule adresse mail ! Copiez vos mails vers Yahoo! Mail

here is my reply, taking hint from the great Sacha Baron Cohen, you can quite often convince people that you really ARE stupid by being insistent.

Dear PROF CHARLES SOLUDO

Please you no angry ok? . Please i am not criminal. Please no call police Please not cancel transfer. i write big mistake. i am very sorry. number 6425872349 is good number, i type again no mistake, number 6425872439 is bad number. i am very very sorry, before my telephone number last number is 2439 so i see 2349 but write 2439 very very sorry.. you check with western union woman ok? the number no problem, i believe to Jesus Christ. i no lie. i go hell if i lie to you, please i am not criminal. I have western union paper in my hand! I believe no problem!!! paper say say you show western union woman money number 6 4 2 5 8 7 2 3 4 9, you show her passport you get money. If not ok, if you not believe you give me fax number i send picture paper to you and you see. you see and you read i check many many times. number no problem. please you check again. if you not get money maybe because sunday saturday no work fast

please you no angry ok?i am not criminal.

thank you and very very sorry.

ming lee

And.. look at how differently he is responding

PROF CHARLES SOLUDO wrote:

Attn Mr Ming Lee,
I went to the Western Union and the tpld me that the money was not there. are you joking or not?
Go to the Western Union and collect your money back and resend it again. You should not send it with my name Ok. please resend it with the name of My Personal Assistant.
Go back to the bank and tell them to send it with this information.
Mr Felix Ubaba.
Address: Lagos Nigeria.
Text Question: Who is Great?
Answer: God
Give me your telephone number to call you. or call me immediately before it will be too late.
Tele: 234-80-20334003.
Best Regards.
Charles

so what do you guys think the whole "you are a criminal" thing is to test me? seeing if i will write back saying something like "no, YOU are the criminal" or something of the sort?

Hello. my name is Ming Lee, i am old man 61 year old. My aunt die last month in Africa, she invest money in elephant tooth and gasoline in Nigeria, very rich miss wife, leave me many inheritance money.

Sorry I not speak English very much. no hablo ingeles, hablas chino? Kan Sie Chinesische sprechen? 說國語拉o.O .
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 5:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nope. That's pretty standard lad pig-headedness, get it all the time. "Okay, you send money, I didn't get it. Please send more."

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 5:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Most lads don't know about baiters, this is just a standard example of a pig headed lad.

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 5:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's a stubborn one alright.
At the moment he looks like he's in control. You need to put your foot down and start slapping him about a bit. Start gently though.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 5:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Go to the Western Union and collect your money back and resend it again. You should not send it with my name Ok. please resend it with the name of My Personal Assistant.

Got that? Make it payable to "MY PERSONAL ASSISTANT" like he said.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months

Last edited by PsycheDelia_Smith on Sun Jun 17, 2007 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 5:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And make sure the address is Lagos in Portugal Wink

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 6:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him you don't like the test question and answer, as you are an antagonistic.

Instead...

Test question :Who is Great?

Answer : David Beckham.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 6:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
seeing if i will write back saying something like "no, YOU are the criminal" or something of the sort?

Please don't. If you want to end the bait, just let it bleed out. Let the mugu wonder what went wrong.

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 6:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You're Chinese, so the question is 华语/華語 ?

and the answer is 汉语/漢語

Just tell him to get the pronunciation as close as he can manage. Very Happy

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Mr. Green
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rodus Longus wrote:
And make sure the address is Lagos in Portugal Wink

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Mind Freak
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@PsycheDelia_Smith,

Laughing Laughing Laughing LMFAOOO i can't stop laughin Psyche Laughing Laughing Laughing

Whether you are Moslem, Jewish, Christian, or any of thousands of other beliefs, or simply a Being without any religious standing, the Laws of Morality and the Scriptural Laws only applies when you are dealing with people that live by those laws! Wink http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32877

In the spirit of [oss] Col. Hogan's credo, "You'll assist fellow victims, cooperate with all friendly forces, and use every means to harass and injure the enemy's operations." [the cia didn't tell me to say that and hls didn't either; guess who did]
MattNW
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I like the idea of sending it to Charles Soludo. Laughing

You might suggest that you are afraid his assistant will steal the money and refuse to send it to no one else but Prof Soludo. That should be good for a week or two.

I'd love to see a lad go into a Nigerian WU office trying to collect as Charles Soludo. Cool

Also we found out that some of the officials of the prostates may have been extorting a lot of money from you with the pretext of helping you receive your money.

LET ME TELL YOU,SINCE YOU DID NOT HAVE A SINGLE RESPECT,YOU MOUTH MAY PUT YOU INTO TROUBLE.
cornholio1
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 2:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm baiting this guy too. I bet he is getting quite annoyed with all the trouble he is having this week. Twisted Evil

You made me to wast my energy and tim , resource to be dealing with one who is not serious. (An eater's mission)

i hope you are not this 419 pple. Gy@n B@ff0ur
Afferbecklauder
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been hoarding about 10 different email addresses for Charles. Anyone inclined to send him an ASEM, PM me and I will send. That would upset him if you could get him to believe the money went to a different Charles.

I will send a photo copy of your draft to your state security agent with all your information that you are using the money to finance TERRORIST in America that you have received one already, and you also involved in the slept 11 attack.
NA BABA GOD GO PUNISH INA LIVES ANY WHERE INA DEY PLUS
UR BASTARD GOMER COS IN NO BE MISTER ATALL U SILLY
SCOMBERGS U NA DEY CUTT MY JOBS ABI.NO WORRY I NO GO
TELL UNA AGAIN,BUT IF UNA TRY AGAIN UNA NO GO WAKE
FROM SLEEP THE VERY NEXT MORNING I MEAN U WILL BE
MURDERED WITHOUT WARNING THE VERY NEXT MORNING NINFO . Walter Savvidez

pony
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic