SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

A really thick scammer

View next topic
View previous topic

cleverdave
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just got his email:

Quote:
Dear Sir,
I would like to apply through this letter for your express co-operation and to secure in your position an opportunity to invest and do joint business with you in your country.
Also I would like to describe to you my advance future plans and kind to invest the sum of US$13,000,000 (Thirteen million United States Dollars) in any profitable business depending on your advise.
Your able co-operation is to become my partner in this transaction and your country as well as create ideas on how this money will be invested and the type of investment after the money is transferred to your custody with your assistance and co-operation. As I have not had the pleasure of demonstrating the advantages of this investment.
Meanwhile, in your response I would like you to indicate your willingness to handle this transaction sincerely by protecting my interest and upon your acceptance of this proposal, I would appreciate us to discuss the details and mutually agree on your percentage interest or share holding for helping me to secure the transfer of the asset and investing it. I shall be glad to reserve this respect and opportunity for you, if you so desire, but do urge you to give the matter your immediate attention it deserves.
Looking forward to your urgent and positive response.Alternative email:[email protected] Sincerely, Mr.Karim Mohammed, Chief Executive Officer, Credit Mutuel Du Senegal, Dakar,Senegal.(Google search;credit mutuel du sennegal).

Best bit about it was the suggestion at the bottom to try googling him which comes up with just on result at http://jobscams.blogspot.com/2007/06/express-application.html

How thick can you get.
macweasel
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

lets hope he doesn't spot the error of his ways Cool
JustMe01
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He is giving his potential victims very good advice, let him continue to do so.

...WE ARE NOT HAPPY THE WAY YOUR ORGANIZATION IS TREATING US... Francis John Cooker

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic