SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Endangered Mugu

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 6:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Simba, I have a few spare lads that I am too busy for. If you would like to adopt a few nice ones, drop me a line in PM Very Happy

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
HellRyder
Pale Tracker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 6:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lord Nelson wrote:
I know its a terrible thought - but maybe the lads are actually capable of learning ?

If so, baiters must think one step forward and change modalities to fit the new "learned" lad... keep them on their toes... we should not follow a script (much like they do) for too long, or we will be come as predictable as they are...

FWIW, my $0.02

United Kingdom x2 United States x2 Nigeria
Mortar 's
Closed lad accounts 's

Pith Helmet ARK: Tamale (Ghana) - Porto Novo (Benin): "it is a Hollywood movie"

Get your ninja sword and throwing stars here
NO MENTOR & NEW TO BAITING? Here's how to do it!
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ahh bless you persephone...

There will be a PM winging its way to you in a few moments... Very Happy

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Simba wrote:
Is it just me, or do the 419ers not seem to have as much enthusiasm as they once did..??

I do. I can't seem to raise a decent bait lately. Is it my "de'mean'er"? Twisted Evil

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
transparanoia
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've got a cheque baiter who hasn't even bothered to respond to me spending all "her" money on drugs, gambling and hookers!

Then there's the guy my grandfather character was baiting - sadly he died recently, luckily his grandaughter emailed the scammer asking what the transaction was about - he responded with what I assume is his first script email - I originally ASEM'd him so never saw it. It was from a "woman"! When I asked what he was on about and what that had to do with my dead grandfather he said "Sorry I was trying to show sympathy for your deceased grandfather". wtf? Lazy bastards.
FiveForces
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 2:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dupes wrote:
Has anyone noticed lately that they request money in the second or third e-mails?

I noticed that!

However, I'm not having trouble finding keen lads. In fact, it's quite the opposite...I've swamped myself Laughing (though I did set up an auto-baiting account, which has worked out pretty well).

"GO AND DIE AND NOPT LIVE OK, YOU STUPID FOUL YOU TAKEW ME FOR PLAY? SEND YOUR SHIPPING INFO AND THAT ALL YOU TALK STUPID, SEND ME YOUR NUMBER THAT ALKL I NEED FROM YOU. NO NUKMBER GO AND DON;T SEND NO MONEY AND SEND HAVE NO PUPPY"
~ Bri Thany

"The whole situation is becoming ridiculous and absurd. Its hard to explain how a transaction that normally takes a few minutes to be concluded is starting to run into weeks."
~ Genesis Art & Craft

"you are treating me like a fool which is not supposed to be done"
~ Barryston Morgan

"I don't understand this...Its like you are playing on my intelligence."
~ Peter Roy
FireWyrm
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Autobaiting account? Do elaborate... Twisted Evil

@five, if you have too many, then why dont you share. We cant let all those gullible lads get away when so many talented baiters have no-one to play with.

"SCHOOLS FOR THE DEAF/DUMPS" - Frank
"I will not live long since my ailment has defiled all forms of medical treatment" - Victoria
PLEASE IGNORE ANY FURTHER MESSAGE FROM CHARLES OR WHATEVER FOR GOODNESS SAKE.!!! - FRANK AGAIN
so how do you want me to beat trust in you now??? (I think I've annoyed him - Frank again)

Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone
FiveForces
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My autobaiting account - basically a catcher account with an autoreply (mine says I'm interested etc). Not sure if that's what other people mean by autobaiting.

There's more than enough lads about for everyone, all 3 of my catcher accounts are swimming in them.

"GO AND DIE AND NOPT LIVE OK, YOU STUPID FOUL YOU TAKEW ME FOR PLAY? SEND YOUR SHIPPING INFO AND THAT ALL YOU TALK STUPID, SEND ME YOUR NUMBER THAT ALKL I NEED FROM YOU. NO NUKMBER GO AND DON;T SEND NO MONEY AND SEND HAVE NO PUPPY"
~ Bri Thany

"The whole situation is becoming ridiculous and absurd. Its hard to explain how a transaction that normally takes a few minutes to be concluded is starting to run into weeks."
~ Genesis Art & Craft

"you are treating me like a fool which is not supposed to be done"
~ Barryston Morgan

"I don't understand this...Its like you are playing on my intelligence."
~ Peter Roy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic