SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

you know what or fake bank site

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
microbe123
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i just receive this e-mail few days ago an dwondering if it is from a badger

X-Message-Info: LsUYwwHHNt3660MmjhEvYg2f34OAemlK+ZzoV09lDsZmbz8QigGIQtU5Yvr3lK0P
Received: from web23204.mail.ird.yahoo.com ([217.146.189.59]) by bay0-mc5-f17.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.2668);
Fri, 15 Jun 2007 16:57:04 -0700
Received: (qmail 48676 invoked by uid 60001); 15 Jun 2007 23:57:03 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=yahoo.co.uk;
Removed long key. Removed reference to you know what - drwho
X-YMail-OSG: cvLiRtoVM1mZyDMgLDEIQVH0SBnAlDXoVxc7CbxE
Received: from [196.1.179.183] by web23204.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 16 Jun 2007 00:57:03 BST
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 00:57:03 +0100 (BST)
Subject: TERMS AND CONDITIONS
To: xxxxxx <[email protected]>
In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-883129790-1181951823=:48354"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Return-Path: [email protected]
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 15 Jun 2007 23:57:05.0012 (UTC) FILETIME=[DFF57340:01C7AFA8]

--0-883129790-1181951823=:48354
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

THE LOAN EXPERTS (Head Office)
UK LOANS House
10-12 High Road
London, N2 9PJ
Phone: +44-704-571-8799
United Kingdom

Attn; xxxxxxx,

I received your email and the content well understood. I quite appreciate your response to my advert. I must confess that you are welcomed to United Kingdom. We are Financial Brokers based in UK and have a list of Banks as associates, so you are going to enjoy doing transaction with us. Our terms and condition are stated below;

TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1 The Borrower must be at least 18yrs old
2 An agreement signing process must be carried out on this transaction by my attorney.
3 The loan will be sent to you via bank transfer/Western union depending on your choice.
4 The borrower must be willing to pay back and also sign all documents concerning the loan agreement.
5 The borrower must have a good job to assure us that he/she is capable of re-paying back
6 The interest rate is 2%

If you agree to the above terms, then fillout the form below:

Loan Verification Form
Name
Prefix (Mr., Mrs., Ms., Dr., etc.):
First name:
Middle name:
Last name:
Nickname:
Maiden name:
Suffix (Sr., Jr., II, III, etc.):
Personal
Date of birth (yyyy-mm-dd):
Marital status:
Spouse/significant other:
How did you hear about us:
Signature/Thumb Print:
Preferences
Preferred address for correspondence: Home Work/business
Home address and phone
Address:

City:
State/province:
Zip/postal code:
Phone:
Fax:
Mobile/cellular:
Internet at home
E-mail:
Home page:
Employment and business
monthly salaries
Company name:
Work address:

City:
State/Province:
Zip/postal code:
Phone:
Fax:
Mobile/cellular:
Mode of collection
Cash Pick-up
Amount Apply For

SOME ANSWERS FAQS(Frequently Asked Questions)

1. How does the program work?
We provide Real Estate Investors access to Hard Money. We can fund quickly, typically within 96 hours of receiving the final docs from you. Hard Money is available for adequately collateralized loans on single-family residential houses and other Real Property including commercial projects and private individual/home loans. There are just 4 simple steps to our loan: get a contract, fill out the applications, provide the required documents, and close the loan.
We have 1 simple form for you to fill out to apply for a loan.
You can it, fill it out and email it to me. The application covers the below 2 topics.
* Credit authorization
* Borrower information

2. What is the interest rate?
The interest rate depends upon the project. The rate is 2% interest only annual interest rate payable monthly.

3. What Loan-to-Value are you looking for?
Typically a loan does not exceed 70% LTV's of the after-repaired-value (ARV).

4. How long is the loan for?
You can choose a convenient duration, to suite your pocket. There is no pre-payment penalty

5. What are the costs?
Costs vary depending on which program you use. All loans will require at-least a Non-Collateral charge, when the applicant does not have an outstanding asset.

6. Can I get repair money?
Yes. We can fund repairs. We require a "Draw Schedule" form to be filled out to identify the order in which you will repair the property, Copies of the bids from the vendors. Then, we will pay you as the work is "completed" and inspected�we do not pay in advance for any work.

7. Does my credit matter?
No

8. How do you decide how much to loan?
The maximum amount i loan is $100m USD and the minimum is $5000 USD

9. Where do you loan?
I loan Worldwide

10. Do I need to put any money down? (For Real estate)
Depends. We want to ensure that you have enough resources to finish the repairs and cover the costs of the loan plus any surprises. Therefore while we do allow you to roll your points in upto a max loan amount of 70% of ARV, in may cases we require that origination/discount points and other required items be paid at or before closing. We are confident that if you cannot afford to close you typically cannot afford to take out this type of loan.

11. How long does it take to fund?
We can fund as-soon-as we have the agreement/deed of trust is signed with my attorney.
After submitting the Loan Application, you can expect a preliminary answer less than 24 hours and funding within 72-96 hours of receiving the information we need from you.

12. How much will my payments be?
That will be calculated for you and sent to you in a repayment schedule.

13.You will be responsible for the transfer charges of your loan amount.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr. Brown Macdanny
CEO

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yahoo! Answers - Got a question? Someone out there knows the answer. Try it now.

Please i want you to calm down and tell my fault so that i can learn from my mistake.
Thanks.( omar rex)
Ivor Grimey Colon
"Trophy slut"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No it's not. The chances of ever being "badgered" are so small it's not worth thinking about. It's just a regular scam email.

"If your bait does not cause an ethics thread, you are not baiting hard enough." - YeaWhatever

Pimp My Number | A Donation a Day keeps Nurse Nasty at bay
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fake loan offer becoming advance fee scam i.e he'll want a bit of money as 'security'. No it's not a badger, as TS put it they have difficulty typing.

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
SlayerFaith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No fake site there, just a mail from a yahoo account. Did they give you a URL for their website?

Mugu Reseller Ukraine x2 United Kingdom x24 United States x7 Spain x5 Nigeria x5 Russia x96 South Africa x2 Ivory Coast x2 Netherlands x2 Ghana x2 Australia x2 cameroon x2 Japan x3 Germany Malaysia Canada Benin x3 Malawi France United Arab Emirates United Nations x2 x2 (in a team effort)

ANIMAL,MY FRIEND MY PRAYER IS THIS,LET ALL MY ENEMIES BE IN TROUBLE LIKE CHRIST INGIGE,AND LAZY PEOPLE LIKE YOU BE LIKE WABARA.THANK YOU- Kelechukwu Nduka
"Did he say they have an inflatable pig? That's sick!"- Crash, Vegas 06
"You can be a right Bitch sometimes SF"- Cherrie, GenChat 07

Naked Mod pics!
star
microbe123
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ok no problem i just wnated to make sure as it is very deifferent from other e-mail i had got i lost the first e-mail i have which present themselves as a professional foreign bank . however the way iot was written made me suspicious thank you .

Quote:
no he didn't i just asked him that as i wna to make sure it is 100 %risky free let see if the lad answer . by the way i just close one website two days ago so proud of it .

Mod edit: Combined successive posts. TS

Please i want you to calm down and tell my fault so that i can learn from my mistake.
Thanks.( omar rex)
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 10:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No badger, just a "loan lad". They can be very fun to bait and get tick off very easy Laughing

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic