SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

[email protected] Chock full of 'lads!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Isn't is lovely when you can make some womderful new friends on the internet from the other side of the world. Very Happy
Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

On this site. It has been quiet for me but I had a poke around and saw a couple of potential vlads that frankly I would like to see more pictures of. But is it worth the risk of emailing them as really that is not the sport is about... entrapment... its about luring them onto my hook surely?

"What you can tell me now? Maybe Russian Mafia, Godzilla, Hitler, third World War
prevented you make a transfer?"
"You are not bigger than Almighty God.If You were created by God, then i command the charm you are using to fail.IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH. REKE MAMA LAKKAKULIMAKA." Barrister Aby
"fock yuuuuuuu" - Kevin Ezeh
"i hope u r real..bcos u r sounding like a joker now" - Day0
"If you have nothing to say or do, go f**k yourself." N4na

Ivory Coast
United States <- Fake dog adoption site

pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Dancing Banana

Mortar x20
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think these might belong to someone here. PM me please.

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tasman wrote:
is it worth the risk of emailing them as really that is not the sport is about... entrapment?

They posted the profiles on the site with the sole purpose of scamming people. I believe this is the "fish in a barrel" clause that allows you to message a scammer that hasn't contacted you first, just like taking some names from the dotsilver blacklist Twisted Evil

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've seen these people before.

http://www.profilelooker.com/sweetbabe4real/
http://www.profilelooker.com/dearestprecious/

Jim's avatar also looks familiar. His friends are NSFW.
http://www.profilelooker.com/JIM666/

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
guymannemisis
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When you log in to the site can you tell me where you are redirected when you click on that banner ad for the Christian Singles site? I tried to copy and paste the link and inform them that they are linked to this scam ridden site but they insist it doesn't link to them.
Anyone else care to give it a go and let me know what you get. Maybe I'm doing something wrong?
Haven't logged in yet tonight but methinks I'm going to create another couple of profiles and flesh them out a bit more than my previous character Twisted Evil I want that Jayne bitch and her cohort Chen to kiss my a**

just logged in to the site and now there is no sign of that Christian Singles banner - maybe they did take my word for it and got it removed somehow.
COD_Spirit
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That 'Christian Singels' site is NOT safe! They have a lot of scammers on there. I know from experience and being a member there.
Brassiere-Buster
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cool.

I'm quite new to this, so will probably be asking a lot of (dumb) questions even after I've read every set of FAQs, posts, etc. ...

But that looks like a right fun place to take the P out of some silly scammers.

I'm registering there as bebelicious, so don't you all go chatting me up, now! I've already been hit on by TWO different guys (but they don't look like scammers ... yet, LOL)

Muuuuuhahahahahaha
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 4:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm going to ask everybody to refrain from posting the real name or real url for this site.

call it profilecooker or profakelooker......anything....but..you know!

why?

this site has tens of thousands of members....who mysteriously arrived at the site that doesn't advertise!
the only references to this site on the search engines is from antiscam sites.
we have the highest traffic....hence most mentions.
right now there are very few real people there. we don't need to create more traffic there since traffic equals money and more potential victims.
you will always have people that don't bother to read the post...go there....see pretty people...mput head up their arse and maybe email address and password in the phishing attempt.
the best thing we can do is keep it full of vocal baiters and not real people.

this is not my idea! I've slowly been convinced this is proper tactic by a person who is probably the premier expert on dating site and romance scams.
this site, and its 3 sister sites...were either created by scammers....or by somebody attempting to create a massive site with high traffic on the backs of scammers......not caring about the damage they do.

keep up the good work!

<A href="http://www.dragonladies.org/bbs">Dragonladies.org</a>
Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OKay. Strange thing happened in the profilefooker. YMing this lad laying it on thick. I am in the UK to sell off my UK business. IT IS GOING TO MAKE ME RICH! I say. I get "don't do that! I have an investment opportunity for you!"

I then had to waste 5 minutes trying to explain ho we having bundles of spare cash MAY be a good thing for her. Then she never emails me the details. You can't help some people!

"What you can tell me now? Maybe Russian Mafia, Godzilla, Hitler, third World War
"You are not bigger than Almighty God.If You were created by God, then i command the charm you are using to fail.IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH. REKE MAMA LAKKAKULIMAKA." Barrister Aby

Ivory Coast

Mortar x20
Hellbastard
419Eater is my life

Location: Outside the Western Union office, with a sniper rifle.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I had one messaging me about an "investment opportunity" too. I shot it full of holes in fifteen minutes on IM and said she should draw up a proper business plan for it first. I wonder if she'll ever get back to me...

Laughing

"I could not understand a word scatologist. You could explain me it. I think that it is connected with public health services?" - Elena (4), Russia
"Why are they always called Elena?" - HB, UK
Lizzy Bordom
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DAMN.....One of the guys I've been leaving comments for, wants me to meet him on YIM. Wonder why Question Twisted Evil

Should I chat with him?

UR ASSHOLE UR G**DAMN ASS ITS IRRITATING ME U A PROSTITUTE
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lizzy Bordom wrote:
Should I chat with him?

You must, you must. U never know what silly things they say.

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lizzy, the first IM can be nerve racking I admit. You just remember he is not chatting with you, but a character you created so you just distance yourself and have fun with it. He puts you under pressure, the phone rings and you'll be back soon...

Ivory Coast

Mortar x20
Lizzy Bordom
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Redshoes17- Sounds like fun and could be very interesting. I will keep you updated.

@Tasman Yup....I'll give him a chance to convince me that he's not a scammer...LOL...I'll be fair....REALLY beating

I also received this invite from one of my new pets.
Quote:
....... has invited you to Tube1y
Hi,
I have just joined the Tube1y Dating network. I wish to invite you to Tube1y as well.

Tube1y is a Dating Network with chat facilities that would let you search for members across the globe and chat with them instantly.

See you at Tube1y

Funny..it is very similar to profilestalker Rolling Eyes

guymannemisis
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Seems that Miss Jayne and W0w chat are thinking of leaving the site - ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh - ain't that a shame...Maybe her buddy Chen (who drops the f bomb regularly but doesn't get *removed* and yet when I put in postwhore I get frigging edited) will up sticks and move too - seeing as the site was only registered for one year and that's up in October. Did you check out that 1 and 1 only charge $5.99 per year and about $4.99 per month? Guess you get what you pay for huh? Explains why everything is so damn slow to load.
Chen won't respond to either Undercover or myself regarding his/her/it's plagiarism of poetry - hmmmm - must have struck a bit too close to home eh? And please note I did credit Wikipedia on that...eat my shorts Chen Twisted Evil
I'm so sick of the fuschia font from Chen. And let's not mention the all caps rants along with bad spelling. Hey - waddya know! Site by scammers - for scammers. Who would have thunk it Twisted Evil
I have a few days off next week so I think I'm going to start signing up profiles from morning til night and really start a stink. What have I got to lose? Only another 4 months and the site will disappear anyways so might as well have some fun and educate the masses.
Lizzy Bordom
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Someone broke the site again Laughing

Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

they're actually on us based dedicated server.
they probably have the other 3, clone sites on the same server.
so they're paying a couple hundred a month for the server..

not sure what oneandone is..............
some service to hide the ownership?

j and c are probably the same person....and may be the owner or work for him.

Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Some people actually believe Chen is for real and stuck up for her. The site is a sham but is so bad surely people will be put off and it will just be our playground. I think real sites such as My Space pose a bigger threat as they are far more credible.

Ivory Coast

Mortar x20
Hellbastard
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd reckon that most of Ch3n's supporters are just sock puppets too. They all seem to have a bunch of obvious scammers as friends, dodgy pr0n in their profiles and not one of them appears to be able to complete a coherent sentence.

"I could not understand a word scatologist. You could explain me it. I think that it is connected with public health services?" - Elena (4), Russia
Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That did cross my mind. I reckon I may have found an honest one from Nigeria. Serious! The only thing that makes me doubt it is she is harbouring hopes that we will become an item - which is highly unlikely given the crappy profile pic I uploaded!

Hell, what am I saying! Scammer! Phew, I was going soft there!

I have over done it. I have gone from having the odd flirt to having 9 lads after me all on YM. Thank god for secrecy mode!

Ivory Coast

Mortar x20
fun2scam
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 10:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I registered hoping to find unregistered Pawn, but didn't find anything worthwhile.

I did get a message from Mor33n J03 typical 419, so I replied.

Quote:
Dear Mor33n,

I am not interested in any money scams. If you know any sexy women running love scams, please direct them to my profile.

CHeers,
fun2scam

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Tasman
I've now got over 20 IM lads from profilef**ker alone.

The best way of dealing with so many is to have one long-ish chat to start with where you swallow their story hook line and sinker. Then go invisible on them for a few days, they'll then often waste loads of time sending you offline messages and e-mails. When they appear to be giving up the ghost, you can then reappear for another shorter chat and repeat.

Giving them some forms to fill in, e.g. visa applications, and being very disappointed next time you chat is a good way of keeping them working whilst you put your feet up too.

Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 5:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

in case anyone is not busy enough.....no sense in neglecting the rest of the looker family

blackfooker

latinfooker

buddyfooker

datefooker

and probably more to be discovered

redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My character discovers new friend on lad's friends list. Lad confirms about J.

Quote:
scammer: u been on profilelooker lately?
My character: not since yesterday
scammer: I tried designing my page
scammer: just look at it

�snip other stuff while waiting for that page to load�

My character: i'm looking at yr page now who is the slutty girl whose skirt is blowing up?
scammer: she one of d guys running d site
My character: she's a guy? LOL
My character: how do u know that?
scammer: lol
scammer: she told me so

I have two that seem to have a couple honest moments. One has admitted twice to being a scammer. He couldn't get me in love, so he mentioned a couple of times he'd like to see me give some money to charity. I ignored that and the next time he told me about a building project that was ten times bigger than his stationary shop (a business he didn't have the first time we chatted and then admitted he didn't have one) I asked him if it was ten times more real. He laughed and said it wasn't real. But he tells other people he needs money to finish it. He's been warning me about the other lad. Now he wants to talk to the other guy. So they are about to be put in touch.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic