SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

NERV SAFARI: 2 tattooed lads to meet UPDATE JUNE 15

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yakuza
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You might be familiar with my 'NERV' baits. Specially those on regards to getting tattoo trophies. Well this time i am out to try my best bait yet.

I have 2 lads (which have already been tattooed) #3 & #4. Both of them live in lagos Nigeria. So now the plan is to get both of them to go to Abuja to pick up their money.

The trick? they are to meet each other and think the other has their cash.
I sent this email to them.

"From G3ndo Ikar1:
We have someone with $124,000 of your financial aid in Abuja Nigeria. Is it possible for you to travel there anytime soon to pick it up? it has to be picked up personally.

Please tell me when you could travel there and ill arrange the meeting. The person there is a NERV priest and will only be there until friday of next week."

In the case i cant get them to go to abuja, the backup plan is to have both visit each others house. Smile

BTW: Anyone knows a good place for them to meet in Abuja Nigeria? thanks in advance.

"All the informations I had about you is that, You are Ruthless and merilessly and heartless Scientist and Politican. ??? Why are you wearing gloves in hands ????" Dr Nwa0gu.

Last edited by Yakuza on Fri Jun 15, 2007 4:09 pm; edited 4 times in total
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The customs spot at the airport is great. I have sent a number of lads there and most all complain that customs people hound them about calling the police.

What I recommend, aside from having them think that the other one has their money, is to send them something using the courier service of SP. That works like a champ!

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Yakuza
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

courier service of SP?? Whats that ?

"All the informations I had about you is that, You are Ruthless and merilessly and heartless Scientist and Politican. ??? Why are you wearing gloves in hands ????" Dr Nwa0gu.
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Edited to remove the url, please use PM - SP

This is run by Scam Patroller. He and I have worked together on about 10 safaris together, using this service. You can send a package, contents listed, with tracking and everything. But for some reason, the package never seems to make it there. Twisted Evil

If you want some more info on this, PM me with your email address and I can give you a bait where it outlines its use.

EDIT: Also, if you post this URL above, please mask it whenever you post. This way it doesn't show up via google.

Mine is masked, but for some reason doesn't show up green.

EDIT 2: Yakuza- just PM me for help. URL removed.

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2

Last edited by jojobean on Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
OscarAcosta
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just before they are due to meet, how about sending each mugu an ASEM between each others Oga and mugu ? Let each of them think the other is going to chop them.

Just a suggestion

0sc4r
Yakuza
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thanks for the tips, ill keep everyone updated on the safari

Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Speaking of which, SP, is it time for another mass bait to Tamale (or somewhere equally unfortunate) using your awesome shipping modality?

(by awesome i mean the most unreliable service known to man).
Yakuza
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have replies from both lads now.

"Mr Emek4
Goodday sir; i will like to go there by friday but you have to give me address and telephone no so i can rich him/her before going to abuja.And you have to tell him to be aware that i am coming so that going there will not be a wast Thanks.Exepeting to hear from you soon."

"Dear Sir
Thanks Ones again,and also Hense The Priest is Presently Here In Abuja.....i will Definitely wants to Travel To Abuja to Meet Him Sir.

So Please Sir send me Is Full Contact Address If Possible Let Him Give me a call with this Number Okay.......xxxxxxxxxx.

But How ever am Planing to Travel to Abuja Tommorrow Base On Your Respond and i Hope to Hear From you Soon.Thanks

Yours Charles"

So its just the customs spot at the international abuja airport correct?

jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes. But I would recommend against letting them talk to each other beforehand. You can give them email addresses for each other, which you run, not them. Otherwise, they will start talking and realize they are both in the same city. You never want two lads to talk beforehand.

Goat

Yakuza
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

well ofcourse! Smile

Same message sent to both.

(Gend0 Ikar1)
Dear Friend;

The NERV priest does not live in Abuja. He arrived by plane there a couple of days ago. As a priest he normally works in Darfur and Angola. These are troubled areas and therefore he used his money to buy a $5,000 dollar laptop computer to communicate with me. I dont think he actually has a telephone since he uses his laptop for communication. If you would like his email address, i can give it to you.

However He already told me that he will be waiting at the airport for you. He said he will be waiting for you at the following:

PLACE: Abuja Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport at the customs spot.
TIME: 3:00 PM Local Nigeria Time.
DATE: Friday, June 15th

After meeting there, he will sign the paperwork for customs to release a suitcase with your money inside. Please bring two forms of Identification. Opon confirmation that you can be there at that time, i will give you further instructions of how to introduce to him to avoid any problems.

I await your reply.

jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I look forward to seeing the outcome here. I think if lads have tattoos, they are generally a bit dependable.

Goat

Yakuza
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As expected i received messages from both.

"
From Ch4rles
Dear Sir,
Am sorry for the late response its was due to my work in regards to our discussion i will like to know if the person is a white man or a black man so i can be able to identify him.If possible,I will like you to send me his contact email address so i would be able to get in contact with him personaly.I want you to know that i will be putting on a blue jean's trousers with a black top and my ID card on my neck.I will be scanning ID card for more indentification and i will also want you to reply me back so i can know what next to do more over i will be leaving for Abuja tommorrow.Have a nice day.
Thanks
"

The other lad....

DEAR SIR, i had all what u said in the mail, i will really appreciate if u bcan still send me his e-mail address.
i have some identification to show i am the person ,e.g like my picture tattoo and my i.d card, and sir please less i forget i will like u to send me the other instruction on how to introduce my self.

thanks

Now ill send the tattoo pics of one to the other along with something i come up as "official Nerv Church Intruduction". not to mention a gmail addy to be phantom middle man Very Happy

Yakuza
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is my reply to both of them Cool

Honorable Sir;

Here is the email address from which you might be able to contact him.

***********[email protected]

Attached to this email are some pictures so that you are able to identify him when you get there.

Please read the following VERY VERY carefully.
INTRUCTION:

I. When you first see him you must do the following.
i. Shake his hand.
ii. Introduce yourself by telling him your name and nationality
iii. Show him your NERV tattoo
iv. Show him Your 2 forms of ID
v. Kiss his forehead 3 times

After that is done, he will sign off the suitcase at customs in the airport and you will receive your financial aid. It is traditional of NERV that you use the very first 1,000 Dollars by giving it to the poor.

THE FOLLOWING COULD BE IMPORTANT IN CASE OF PROBLEMS.

There are rumors that this specific NERV priest might be secretly trying to steal NERV money. If he tries to play with you and not give you your money, then please immediately contact Airport police security to arrest him.
Do not allow him to trick you into leaving the airport, because then he will be able to take your money.

Email me immediately after he is arrested so i can deal with the paperwork for customs to release your money in such an event.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remember, those are only rumors and most likely he is an honorable member of NERV. So most likely you will not have to worry. Please Enjoy your visit to Abuja, in a couple of weeks we will send you items such as bibles and information for your new church.

If you did not understant something in this email, contact me immediately so i can make sure everything is ok.

Have a nice Trip.

OscarAcosta
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

priceless..... That should do the trick.

0sc4r
Yakuza
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hopefully they will get each other in jail!

Zorro
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

... gleefully waiting for update

There is one way to find out if a man is honest; ask him! If he says yes, you know he's crooked.

The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once.
HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I do love an evil and twisted mind.

Oh to be a fly on that wall.
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I suggest telling them to bring some fake documents and stuff. This is for the slightest chance that they get caught by the police. Then they have fake IDs or whatever on them. Just an added bit of fun.

Goat

Yakuza
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a reply from one of them. Writting to the email i provided them to communicate with the person that will meet them.

"Honereable sir

I am Pascal Emeka Anochie nerv prist who will be coming to meet you at abuja. By God grace i pray that you meet me there by 3.pm
Thanks."

Now waiting on the confirmation of the other. Tommorow at 3 PM Abuja time they are to meet each other Smile

Yakuza
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jojobean wrote:
I suggest telling them to bring some fake documents and stuff. This is for the slightest chance that they get caught by the police. Then they have fake IDs or whatever on them. Just an added bit of fun.

not needed, I am pretty sure their IDs are not very good ones....

Example that one of the lads sent me....

Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Damn. I'm leaving for Mexico tonight, will be there all weekend. I'll miss all the fun! I guess I'll just have to wait till I get back. Bummer!

This has been an absolutely brilliant set up. Very Happy

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll be at work tomorrow (if I stay home wife will have me do chores)! At least at work I can sit on the pc and read the good stuff! Razz

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
Yakuza
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 4:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, i just got to school from work and there are a lot of emails that go from happy to anger. Here they go.

Mr Emek4
Good monerning honerable i receive the email and i understood all you told me also am already at the air port,but when i went to comferm custom sport the security were telling me are sure is not a dupe that most of the time people are been told to come and carry goods but last they will find out it is a dupe.
Good freind can u email him to tell me the particura place at the custom sport.Thanks, God be with you, am still at computer.

then...

My dear freind am looking stranded at the air port because custom are making me to feel bad insuch away that they did not no what am talking about, P/s tell me what to do.Thanks, God be with with you.

then...

Honerable sir,
am seeing my self stranded because i have ask many qeustions,please can you tell me weather it is international custom wing or local custom wing so we can not miss each other when time riches, furthermore you can easly call me with this no 08****7467559 for easy notification,you can do that by colleting phone from any body around you.Thanks

then...

My dear freind just tell me is a scam but no problem God is always with me thank you for tricking me.

Darn mugus!, they cant find each other in an airport even if it means 250,000 USD!.

Anyhow to the next lads emails

Last edited by Yakuza on Fri Jun 15, 2007 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Yakuza
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 4:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The other lad... he is much more optimistic however.

Dear Sir,
thanks for all your cooperation concerning the deal, i got the mail and iam alright with the instructions sir.Mean while iam right now in Abuja waiting to meet him. Thanks, i will get back to you when iam through with him.
Yours Faithfully,
Charles.

then...

Dear Sir,

I was there just for the appointment and you were'nt there. Pls, try and reach me on my phone number as i am longing to here from you. (080****01279) Pls, call or reply as urgent as possible so that we can re-schedule the appointment.

Thanks

then..

Dear sir,
I am so surprise that you can did this to me after all i went through, becuase i was their as you told me to meet the person as the Airport, knowing too well that, there is no way you can go in there, hence you are not a custom officer.

Please reply to me and tell me what next to do becuase i am still in Abuja.

Thanks.

Ok, i sent both a small message to see if they can do it again.

I have contacted him, he said he is really really sorry for the mixup. He said he would email you to meet at the international custom wing.

I hope everything gets fixed. contact me in a couple of hours if you do not find him. Ill think of something to do.

jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 4:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping

Great! I have sent so many people to that customs place asking for , that have to remember by now!

Now, they just need to meet. This is the point where it is good to give them each others numbers. If they start talking now, who cares. They are in Abuja.

Goat

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic