SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

How many baits at one time?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
JGB
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi there, I'm still quite new to this but after reading all the advice and tips on here, I have been baiting the same lad for about 4 months now.

I just wondered how many baits people on here are doing at the same time, I have had a few scam email recently and have started another two, whether they come to anything is another thing.

Closed lad accounts x2
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you do a search, you will find that this is a topic that has been discussed quite a bit before.
There's no straight answer to your question. Some baiters can run dozens of baits at the same time, some can only run one. It depends on the modality, how organised you are and how much time you're prepared to put in.

My advice to you is to run as many or as few as you are comfortable with.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Mind Freak
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cool My lame ass advice is to bait as many as you come across as often as they hit you. It really doesn't matter if you come to a conclusion to any one objective; the process of baiting in the beginnings of each ties them up and the hardcore scammers will guide themselves into your net for processing. There are literally THOUSANDS of scammers at various levels and if you make a mistake it won't hurt the efforts of the rest of us. It's a "FREE-FOR-ALL" and the scammers started it so let's do our best to foil their efforts in every way we can!

Whether you are Moslem, Jewish, Christian, or any of thousands of other beliefs, or simply a Being without any religious standing, the Laws of Morality and the Scriptural Laws only applies when you are dealing with people that live by those laws! Wink http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32877

In the spirit of [oss] Col. Hogan's credo, "You'll assist fellow victims, cooperate with all friendly forces, and use every means to harass and injure the enemy's operations." [the cia didn't tell me to say that and hls didn't either; guess who did]
spoilsport
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi JGB, welcome!

I posted that same question exactly two weeks ago! Very Happy
Very basic first answer is just as many as you can handle. If you think you can handle 10, go for it! Jsut have fun! When it becomes too much, let a few drop.
I am now two weeks on, I find two is very good to handle, because it can get very interesting and difficult, if you have an inventive pet who thinks of many different characters.

Just try it out, as many as you think you can handle.

hope this helps a bit, remember, have fun!

-"Today I went to see my doctor for medical check and he placed me on a six house bed rest" -Gen. Bry4nt J0hns0n
-noobies: click here
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome. Good question.

That really depends on the type of baits. Are you doing really intricate baits that involve a back story and tons of logistics? Then don't do more than 3 or 4. If you are keeping replies short and simple, then you can do a ton.

Right now I only have 2 going. They take a bit of effort and time. I'll get more when these are done.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am just doing straight baits and i have 4 or 5 going right now. But I am also an impatient person so I need 4 or 5 going so that I am not immediately answering them back after they email me.....

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
Poison Ivy
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Depends really. If I have time, I will bait as many as I can, but not with the intention of doing anything other than wasting a bit of time before I choose a fave pet. Other times, if I have a one who logs in a lot and it is detailed, I've dropped others to pet them.

you know the amount we are talking here is not a peanut .

U're a slot!!
genericname
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree with TheGreatOok. I am running about 5 simple, run-of-the-mill baits, 2 "real" baits that I make documents for and concentrate on, then trying to start up a good ASEM bait. Why? I get real bored and end up checking my mail 80 times a day. It's just too much fun!

"thank you for all your hillarious effort towards this ongoing transaction"

"Please i humbly plead with you to stop writing me."

Pith Helmet - "what is the position of your treap now?"

<a href="http://picasaweb.google.com/jackwallop/ScamBaiting">Images I've gotten from scammers</a>
Nick L Cadmium
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree with Generic and Ook. I run about 5-6 at once, but I might increase this. I need to use separate email addys for each to bait to make it easy for my old grey matter to keep up, so I just need to pull my finger out and set them up first. If you use Firefox there is a brilliant gmail account management add-on that allows you to check multiple accounts at a glance. Once I found this it became much easier and faster to organise my baits.

It will be better if you can give me your mother to have some nice sex with her - Mosola Mickelson
TO HELL WITH YOU MR. MACK TRUQUE WHAT A HOPELESS ANIMAL YOU ARE - Susan Yehuda
MONEY TALKS BULL-SHIRT WORKS - Mrs Angel Macathy (orphanage scambag)
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I only have 2, otherwise I would not have any time for ya'll. Sad

BTW, I talk with my hands and that is why I over use emoticons. Cool

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Ari
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cuurently, I've got only two baits running right now, cause RL is really busy, but I did run over 25 baits simultaneously a few years ago. Yep, I had no real backstory and kept my responses to under 2 lines.
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've got about 14 going.

10 of those are mostly short answer, very straight baits. Everytime they email me i email back a generic question (the first thing that comes to mind). Doesn't waste vast amounts of their time, but certainly doesn't waste any of mine.

The other 4 (or so) are more in-depth, requiring some thinking time and preparation. These are the not-so-straight baits where all sorts of things go wrong, packages end up Aristarchus (a lunar crater), WU payments are made to the wrong barrister (whoops!), pets get lost in fedex (who the hell fedex's animals?!) and hundreds of forms are required in order to do anything (so much red tape these days!).

I think it's all about what you can handle.

As my mentor says, there are sooo many lad's out there (and my catcher account agrees) that if I ever can't handle the load I just drop 1 or more and I can always pick up another later.

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have about 3 baits going that require a lot of time. the other two are just semistraight baits

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic