SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Got Vlad on hook.. Need suggestions...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Esqulax
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Rightio...
Ill run through it all quickly...
General scriptage, in which i replied i was a Modelling agent for takitoff model agency.
got off scrift after 2 e-mails Smile

Ill skip the script...

My 1st mail:
Hi there, N4t4lika,

I saw your profile on a site, and i have to say, im interested.
My name is Cxxxx mxxxxx, and i work for a modelling firm based in Paris and london.

You may have heard of us, Takitoff model agency? We provide models for big name brands such as Ralph lauren, Dolce and Gabana, Tommy Hilfiger, Burberry and also high profile mens magazines across the world, such as FHM, Playboy, Viz and Fishermans Weekly.

From your picture, i can see that your modelling is of a high standard. Have you modeled before? Or had classes?
So if you are interested in submitting a portfolio, im sure i can find work for you. Of course we will re-imburse you for the photos submitted and as i said before, though they are BIG name brands, so we do pay a large amount for shoots, and also pay for flights and transfers to our london or paris studios.

If you are interested, please let me know, and i can tell you how to proceed, and of our pricing scheme.

Cxxxx Mxxxxx
Head of Model aquisition
Takitoff Model Agency
---------------------------------

Pretty straightforward...
got a scripted response..."Hello my lovely...2 blah blah.. so i respond, thusly:

------------------------------------
N4t4lia,
Thank you for responding with such a detailed response.
I can tell that you would fit in with our group of models we have here at the studio! They would like you a lot.
The photo you sent is great, and i'll put it into your new portfolio, all i will say is that any more photos, try and make sure they are of good quality.

Let me tell you a bit more about Takitoff Model agency. We have offices in Lodon and Paris, and we have around 30 models at each location, we also have another 50 women who are in other countries, such as Germany and Russia.
Once your portfolio is Submitted, we can then assign you to do shoots, you can do these shoots in the comfort of you own home, and upon completion, we can pay from $500 to $1000 per photo, dependant on the theme and quality.

For a portfolio to be submitted it must contain AT LEAST 7 photos of yourself. They can be of any theme.
After that, the committee will decide, what theme suits you best, and then the paid work can begin.
If you are still interested, Please let me know
Cxxxxx
----------------------------------------

So the plan being... i get all the library photos 1st (That would normally take 7-emails from her to get) so i can start going for a trophy!

She replies...
--------------------------------------
Greetings my lovely!!!
I am glad that you have written to me.
I never worked as model.
Lovely I want to tell to you that your offer very tempting.
Lovely but I cannot make it as I do not have money to trip to you.
I cannot pay her. I not so would earn what to go to you without problems much.
Lovely that to me to save up for this trip to me 6 months would be necessary. Under that condition if I shall refuse myself in all.
Therefore I cannot make it.
I wait for your answer.
Yours N4t4lia
----------------------------------

oooh off script already... but doesnt sound interested... Hmmm.. what can i do? Maybe explain things clearer to her...

---------------------------------
N4t4lia
That is a shame!
As i mentioned before we would pay ALL travel costs IF you are to travel to our studios.
a lot of paid work can be done at home, with your own camera.
The way this works is very simple

1. You must submit AT LEAST 7 Photos of yourself for your portfolio (You have already sent me 1 so i only require 6 more)
2. After your portfolio is submitted, Myself, or one of my workmates will e-mail you with a theme, and the amount we can pay per photo, this can range from $500 to $1000 PER ORIGINAL PHOTO, that is AFTER your portfolio
3. You get the photos taken, using your own camera (Maybe your boyfriend, or grilfriend can take them) making sure they are good quality.
4. We then can pay you the agreed amount, using any money service, such as bank transfer, posted cheque or Western Union.

Sometimes a Client willl like a model a lot, and will request they come to the studio, this happens sometimes, if it does, all these costs DO get paid to you IN ADVANCE, however, its very uncommon for clients to do this. They prefer to visit the models in their own country.

Also if any theme require you to purchase special clothing or props, the money for these will be re-imbursed if you have a receipt.
If you have any more questions, please e-mail me.
Cxxxxx Mxxxxx
---------------------------------------------------

now i waited a couple of days... thought i'd lost her.. but just now....

--------------------------------------------------
Greetings my lovely!!!
I am very glad that you have written to me.
My lovely I has made these photos and I send you them with this letter. My dear when you can give me the answer that I can really work in your studio. Lovely I can send you later still a photo. Only when I can conclude the contract on which I can work at your studio.
I should know precisely that I could to make it... Came to me a copy of the contract. And then I can read all points of this contract. Whether then I shall write to you I agree with this contract.
Lovely I wait for your letter.
Yours N4t4lia
------------------------------------

Here she is in all her glory:
Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3
Pic 4
Pic 5
Pic 6
Pic 7

Ok, Where should i go from here? Draw up a phony contract? (I get the feeling she wont send any pics without one) Or is that TOO illeagal?

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 8:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Short term thank her for the photos and let her know that you will be reviewing them with the review committee which meets weekly or what ever you please and that you would normally get in touch with models within 24 hours of sucessful selection and you will be in touch

In a few days I would be telling her that you have a mens magazine interested but they want to see some nudes / semi nudes and that you will be meeting with them say Wednessday with the view of reviewing some nude photos, if they approve the photos a contract will be sent shortly after for her to sign before the paid photos can commence, obviously nudes or semi nudes will earn her lots more cash. You could also mention that they are also after lingerie at a lower rate if she does not want to do the nudes. This way you cover both bases if she does not want to send the nude stuff.

Your other question in regards to legality, I am not sure that a contract between a fictional company and a scam artist would be a legally binding contract any way so I dont see much of a problem. I must stress that the only experience I have in law is that I got a few speeding fines.
Esqulax
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok... ive done the short termage.
Im gonna make up a "details form" that she can fill in after the committee have met... waste a bit more time.
Isnt any knocking about on the forums is there?
For Dating modes?
Ive seen a few for our lovely nigerian pals..
If not i'll knock one up, and post it on here for anyone who wants to use it.

Esqulax
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 2:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Little update...

I e-mailed her a question sheet i made in like 2 mins.. (along with a phony Logo knocked up in photoshop, to make it look more-legit-that-it-was)
Got an e-mail back masking for money, so i told her she had to Print the form, Fill it in, and Scan it before e-mailing, beacause we need a specemin of her signature.

Oh and if she wanted to send me more pics for her portfolio.. that would be fine...

Pic 8
Pic 9
Pic 10
Pic 11

Also, she only has enough money to feed herself for 2 weeks, and wants some money for photos.

BTW what qualifies a "trophy"? Is it a photo of a scammer doing something for you, or is it anything a scammer send you thats out of the ordinary?
As in, when i receive this form (which shes finding a scanner for) will that be my 1st trophy? or will i have to wait for a photo of her?

Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 5:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For me a trophy is anything bespoke to you and not something she / he can use again. If she is hooked on this model lark the forms will count and be a good start. I also suggest you have a particular market... say the futuristic look is the big thing so she needs to wear outfits tinfoil or something... otherwise she can pull out model shots we would have sent you anyway.

A girl dressed as a turkey is just plain weird so unlikely to drop that into straight date bait.

"What you can tell me now? Maybe Russian Mafia, Godzilla, Hitler, third World War
prevented you make a transfer?"
"You are not bigger than Almighty God.If You were created by God, then i command the charm you are using to fail.IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH. REKE MAMA LAKKAKULIMAKA." Barrister Aby
"fock yuuuuuuu" - Kevin Ezeh
"i hope u r real..bcos u r sounding like a joker now" - Day0
"If you have nothing to say or do, go f**k yourself." N4na

Ivory Coast
United States <- Fake dog adoption site

pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Dancing Banana

Mortar x20
Esqulax
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent!
Hopefully, i'll get my 1st one soon.. gonna leave it a couple of days... then go for a "Where is your form, i have a very rich and gullible client here..." if i havnt got it by then.

Ive asked before (Way before i went away for 6 months) but who is the baiter who has/had a dating site, and referred scammers to it?
Whoever it is.. maybe we can do business, as i need a client...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic