SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad sets up a hate site for me!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Gaz
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My now furious lad has set up 2 anti-me websites Laughing

He was seriously miffed after I baietd him for 6 months, making him and his friends wrestle each other and sell his car.

After hurling one too many insults at him, he's finally given up, but was kind enough to set up two websites in my honour...

Quote:
Mr.Frederick Thwistle OR Faggot Frederick Thwistle .
Working on site:

www.frederickthwistlewesternunionfraudster.com

And

www.mcmannwesternunionscammer.com

We will expose you and your western union money transfer fraudstar group in Germany.
Bello

Germany? Afraid not mate, Im in Scotland!

Now, Im in work so Ive not opened any of the links yet, so I apologise in advance if theres anything nasty on there!

"Also believe in the Nectarines and hail them as my eternal forefathers and universal leaders"- Sir Frederick MacGregor

"THIS NONSENSE ACT OF YOURS HAS CAUSED ME LOOSING UP TO $350 USD ALL TOGETHER TO GET TO KASTINA SINCE ON MONDAY!!"- Barrister Usman Bello

"WHAT HELL ARE YOU ? YOU ARE A MAD MAN, YOU NEED TO BE CURED BY YOUR OCCULTIC MEMBERS, I CAN SEE THAT THEY HAVE TAKEN YOUR BRAIN" - Barrister Harry Brown

"YOU ARE GOING STUPID , ARE YOU OUT OF YOU MIND ? YOU FOOLISH WHITE MONKEY AND YELLOW PIG."- Barrister Isa Usman

www.mustdestroy419.talkspot.com
Safari - 600 Miles from Lagos to Katsina
Mortar x12
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think he was too lazy to even make actual sites. They dont work. That is a pretty pathetic empty threat, how long could it take to just make a simple hate site. Slap him for being lazy.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I couldn't open up either of the links. Indeed, if they did set up a hate site for you, that is a tremendous backhanded compliment.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's hilarious. You must feel important. Smile

Both links give me "this page cannot be displayed" however. Anyone else get them to work?

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
iMike
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ I get a "Can't find server" error with both sites. Shame Sad

Slap him for giving you duff links. Wink

Closed lad accounts x2

"you have luke worm in your brain" - Ekaetta Bello
"invite me to your country and let me clearify your legitimacy asshole" - Mose5 Uzem3
"the transfer was not authorized due to my persistent double mind" - Clement Wank
"this is not the time to play planks" - Mack Anthony

WIFI PDA - post while you dump
SAY 'NO' TO GAS STORAGE!

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[FREE LAPHROAIG]</a>
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When and if your Lad gets these working...NEVER shut them down.
It's almost baiter immortality. Laughing

Way better than a death threat!!!!

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
stevie
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't work for me either.

Congrats for at least them coming up with the names and them threatening you with fake sites.
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not surprisingly, neither of those domains have ever been registered, both are available to buy right now Laughing

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
FiveForces
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It would be an awesome trophy if you could actually get him to make those websites.

"GO AND DIE AND NOPT LIVE OK, YOU STUPID FOUL YOU TAKEW ME FOR PLAY? SEND YOUR SHIPPING INFO AND THAT ALL YOU TALK STUPID, SEND ME YOUR NUMBER THAT ALKL I NEED FROM YOU. NO NUKMBER GO AND DON;T SEND NO MONEY AND SEND HAVE NO PUPPY"
~ Bri Thany

"The whole situation is becoming ridiculous and absurd. Its hard to explain how a transaction that normally takes a few minutes to be concluded is starting to run into weeks."
~ Genesis Art & Craft

"you are treating me like a fool which is not supposed to be done"
~ Barryston Morgan

"I don't understand this...Its like you are playing on my intelligence."
~ Peter Roy
Anti-419
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL! Laughing

Slap him some more to get his lazy @ss moving. It seems like your lad was bluffing.

James Bruce: "Thanks for your mail and also your insult to my personality and company."

Baiting Record:
Trophies - 128 | 4 AM Airport Taxi - 6
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Safari - Sierra Leone to Nigeria - "...please help me ,you brought me here to NIgeria.take me out."
Mortar x14
Gaz
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Y'know. I never thought I'd say this, but Im gutted that someone has made a hate site about me and it doesnt work! Laughing

"Also believe in the Nectarines and hail them as my eternal forefathers and universal leaders"- Sir Frederick MacGregor

"THIS NONSENSE ACT OF YOURS HAS CAUSED ME LOOSING UP TO $350 USD ALL TOGETHER TO GET TO KASTINA SINCE ON MONDAY!!"- Barrister Usman Bello

"WHAT HELL ARE YOU ? YOU ARE A MAD MAN, YOU NEED TO BE CURED BY YOUR OCCULTIC MEMBERS, I CAN SEE THAT THEY HAVE TAKEN YOUR BRAIN" - Barrister Harry Brown

"YOU ARE GOING STUPID , ARE YOU OUT OF YOU MIND ? YOU FOOLISH WHITE MONKEY AND YELLOW PIG."- Barrister Isa Usman

www.mustdestroy419.talkspot.com
Safari - 600 Miles from Lagos to Katsina
Mortar x12
viereinsneun
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A bit like the trunk-full of gold that never manages to materialise. Laughing

Still, it's the thought that counts!

Your lad probably tried to pay for the domain with a WU transfer himself. I would have been surprised if he had the html skills to put something decent together.
spoilsport
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bow_down bow_down bow_down bow_down bow_down

I am very far from a personal hate site. Nice work, something good to add to your sig...once it starts working that is! Shocked Rolling Eyes

-"Today I went to see my doctor for medical check and he placed me on a six house bed rest" -Gen. Bry4nt J0hns0n
-noobies: click here
smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL. Funny how things turn out eh gaz .... Razz

Be sure to rile him up another peg or two, see if you cant get him to involuntarily enter you into the baiting hall of fame Twisted Evil

Ivory Coast x8 United Kingdom x49 Spain x5 Nigeria x6 United States x3 Switzerland Netherlands x3 Turkey Estonian Flag x10 Malaysia x4 Ukraine Denmark Ghana x2 Russia Indonesia Thailand Germany France x2 Benin x4 Togo United Arab Emirates South Africa x2 Australia Canada Iraq Flag China United Nations
pony Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts a few
Click Here for Free Wigs !

i am no more a baby for going through this kind of stress for 200 pounds. : Hammed - Another satisfied MT7N S3cur3 customer.
l will never lose my leg in Jesus name.......ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen l can see that you are totally MAD, FUCK YOU TOO!!!!! : Mr Yusuf
Tigbitties
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You must be doing something right to get him to the state of rage where he send you that. Taunt him with for issuing pathetic and empty threats and his impotency to have the skills to carry them out.

Click here for Singing Lads and listen to the back catalogue for talented lads singing. Includes Bohemian Rhapsody, Postman Pat, The Lumberjack Song, Nellie the Elephant, Old Macdonald Had a Farm, Money - That's what I Want and many more.
full auto
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You should have him set up a myspace for you. Laughing
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Scam Patroller wrote:
Not surprisingly, neither of those domains have ever been registered, both are available to buy right now Laughing

Tell him you will WU the cost of setting up the domains so he can waste more of his time doing that than scamming!! (Of course once the sties are up and running!!) Twisted Evil

EDIT: after thought...

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
419h8r
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

gaz_c_85 wrote:
and sell his car.

You actually got the mugulized dunce to sell his car?! Now thats what I'm talking about!

bow_down bow_downbow_down

It is written in the scripture that " thou shall not suffer a witch to
live"
-Cpt Br1@n to Fr W1ll1@m C00per, expressing frustration that a fellow lad had chopped his dollar.
genericname
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That is so awesome. You are truly a Master Baiter. bow_down

"thank you for all your hillarious effort towards this ongoing transaction"

"Please i humbly plead with you to stop writing me."

Pith Helmet - "what is the position of your treap now?"

<a href="http://picasaweb.google.com/jackwallop/ScamBaiting">Images I've gotten from scammers</a>
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic