SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Lad forgets his cover story

View next topic
View previous topic

Yastreb
Demented Opportunist

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 12:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Meet Mr .

Mr Town is a "an Auditor of a Bank of Scotland here in London" at 142 Brampton Road,Central London SW3 1HY, United Kingdom, communicating with an Australian photomodel called .

It would surprise no-one here that Mr Town's emails are in fact coming from Nigeria.

After Eliza argued with the Lad Lawyer, Mr Town tried to get her to toe the line.

Quote:

I was just coming back from my village to see my mother who is very ill and the doctor whose taking care of her ask me for $18,000 for her drugs and all my hope is on this fund that we are to have, so please do something.

I will advise you to atleast do something to have this Documents from the attorney so that we will execute this transaction this week because we need money to take care of our daily activities.

Well, for one thing, he claims to be from the south of England, which AFAIK is pretty much urbanised; for another, I thought the NHS would have covered his mum's medicines; and for a third, do people if England pay in dollars?

I think I'm going to slap him for trying to twist my arm with that story as I know the NHS should help his Mum before I explain the problem with the $6000...

"I aim to misbehave."

Asena - Pretty Rose
United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 185
Safari x 4 - Oyenka Chidinma - Lagos to Cotonou; Dickyboi - Lagos to Accra; Femmy - Lagos to Porto Novo; "Woody" - Accra to Singapore
Sand Timer x 7: Dufus & Abavana/Capt Joseph Annan/Victor Walla/Ohene Agyekum/James Jeffrey/Peace Akpobor & John Mensah/Tony Kalaby & Addo Gilbert
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 12:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
NHS would have covered his mum's medicines

You are joking aren't you? http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2005/07/31/nhs131.xml
Actually our local chemists does accept payment in US dollars but I think thats just a one off.

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
DutchBaiter
Hypnotized by the sparkly eye

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Then again, why educate him? Please let him make this kinds of mistake with their next victims so they will see through his pathetic story...

"i will ask my men to come over to you and shot you one or two bullets"
"It is worthy to note that people are unreliable these days and even derive joy in telling lies."
"as i believe that the boob job will never cost upto $7.5 Million usds"
"As I am presently in the Republic of England"
"i will tire your pant with the highest love on earth"

Cayman Islands Netherlands Mortar x7 Goat
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerICQ Number
macweasel
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ask him what type of drugs cost that much, and then see if the NHS supplies said drug free
Malleus
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Perhaps he's a victim of the postcode lottery.
Yastreb
Demented Opportunist

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Now he's forgotten who's supposed to be sick!

Quote:

I will want to know if you have contacted the attorney because If you must know, i will not want anything to jeopardise the success of this transaction because the future and the total joy and happiness of my family is depended on this transaction.
My wife has been down in a sick bed for a long time because of a kidney malfunctioning and she needs a transplant. We are being referred to Isreal for the transplant at the cost we cannot afford. I have virtually spent all my life savings trying to save her life and now I am running debts.
My children has started loosing their motherly love and care and there s nothing I can do than to seek a way to bring back their mother home. So my dear What do you think that I should do? Watch helplessly while my wife die? "No" I will appreciate it more if there are better hospitals in your country where she can do the transplant so that as soon as the money gets into your account we fly straight to your country.

I slapped rather gently, considering:

Quote:

I'm getting a little bit pissed off at this sob-story about your wife's illness. Better hospitals here? Transplants in Israel? For f*ck's sake, what happened to the British health system? I thought it was the best in the world!
Look, I have every sympathy for you with your family problems, but please don't blow them up into something out of Movie Of The Week. Whatever you're facing doesn't change the facts that I can't get the money easily. I may have to call in a couple of favours and borrow the money - or maybe my parents can stump up the cash.

"I aim to misbehave."

Asena - Pretty Rose
United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 185
Safari x 4 - Oyenka Chidinma - Lagos to Cotonou; Dickyboi - Lagos to Accra; Femmy - Lagos to Porto Novo; "Woody" - Accra to Singapore
Sand Timer x 7: Dufus & Abavana/Capt Joseph Annan/Victor Walla/Ohene Agyekum/James Jeffrey/Peace Akpobor & John Mensah/Tony Kalaby & Addo Gilbert

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic