SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Just saved my mom from a scammer

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
MommaBates
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

...and I wanted to thank you all. I havent been here for awhile, I couldnt really bait as well as I wanted to so I stopped.

My mother called me this morning telling me that she was getting 2 baby rose crested cockatoos from some schmo in cameroon. Shocked Thanks to this website, my scam alarm went off. She was all set to send him $200 through Moneygram, and I had her forward me the emails. Mr. Ebenezer Alawan had her all excited about these birds, and I want his ass now.

Unfortunately, I dont have the time right now to bait him myself. I was hoping that somebody here could help me out and make his life a living hell for awhile. I really wish I could, and its frustrating as hell that I can't. I just don't have the time to make his as miserable as Id like.

Anyway, if anyone would like to help me out, I would be very very appreciative. This really scared me, and really made me realize just how vulnerable people are to this. My mom is not gullible at ALL.

Thanks again.
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Post the emails along with the addies. I am sure that someone here will pick this one up. Maybe even me. I have never f'd with one of these types of lads before.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
FiveForces
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd be happy to give him the runaround, I've not had one of these guys before either.

"GO AND DIE AND NOPT LIVE OK, YOU STUPID FOUL YOU TAKEW ME FOR PLAY? SEND YOUR SHIPPING INFO AND THAT ALL YOU TALK STUPID, SEND ME YOUR NUMBER THAT ALKL I NEED FROM YOU. NO NUKMBER GO AND DON;T SEND NO MONEY AND SEND HAVE NO PUPPY"
~ Bri Thany

"The whole situation is becoming ridiculous and absurd. Its hard to explain how a transaction that normally takes a few minutes to be concluded is starting to run into weeks."
~ Genesis Art & Craft

"you are treating me like a fool which is not supposed to be done"
~ Barryston Morgan

"I don't understand this...Its like you are playing on my intelligence."
~ Peter Roy
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry to hear your mom was nearly scammed, at least you were vigilant enough to spot it before her $ was lost! You should straight bait him yourself from multiple accounts. But I'm sure a mass bait on this lad will give you plenty of satisfaction.

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
MommaBates
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is one of the emails she forwarded me... (I hope this doesnt stretch the board)

Quote:
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from rly-xb01.mx.aol.com (rly-xb01.mail.aol.com [172.20.64.47]) by air-xb03.mail.aol.com (v115.11) with ESMTP id MAILINXB34-8b4663e29c364; Mon, 04 Jun 2007 06:00:23 -0400
Received: from sifyr1.maa.sify.net (sifyr1.maa.sify.net [202.144.76.80]) by rly-xb01.mx.aol.com (v115.11) with ESMTP id MAILRELAYINXB19-8b4663e29c364; Mon, 04 Jun 2007 05:59:57 -0400
X-QHPSI: clean
Received: (sifymail 13411 invoked by uid 507); 4 Jun 2007 15:29:55 +0530
Mod edit - domain key snipped - SP
Received: from 202.144.76.99 (HELO webmail6.sify.com) (202.144.76.99)
by 202.144.76.80 with ESMTP; 4 Jun 2007 15:29:55 +0530
Received: (sifymail 22469 invoked by uid 99); 4 Jun 2007 15:29:56 +0530
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: ROSE BREASTED COCKATOO BABY
Received: (sifymail from 196.201.135.148 by host mail.sify.com) Mon, 04 Jun 2007 15:29:56 +0530
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2007 15:29:56 +0600 (IST)

thanks for mailing back <moms name>.my full names are Ebenezer Alawan.here is the photo of the birds.let me know if all comes out,my system is having some system problem that is why i find if difficult to go through complete attachement,but if you dont get the pictures all then let me know ok?they are unrelated birds.with your location i will have to travel to where i will need to meet up with direct none stop pet delivery services that will take the birds to your home location with no problem.you know delivery within the US varries with locations.what you will do is you will send to me 200$,this will cover the delivery charges for the birds,i will send the birds to you and once you get them you can then complete the rest payment.can you tell me when you need these birds sent over?i will work out the delivery scheduled right now and get back to you with payment details in my next mail so that you can send the payment and i will pick it up wherei will be effecting the delivery and send the birds at once.please can you send to me you full names too for registration purpose?let me know how soon you need these birds so that i can know exactl when to arrange for the delivery.i will get back to you with payment information my next mail.i still look forward to you.
Thanks,Eb.

Quoting [email protected]:

> hi ,
I havent caught you name yet.

I live in south Fla.

<Her address was here>

I would like to see pictures they did not come through.

thanks really interested now that i know ages, are they clutch mates ???

looking forward to pics , and your name .
<moms name>

And here is the other:

Quote:
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from rly-xb04.mx.aol.com (rly-xb04.mail.aol.com [172.20.64.50]) by air-xb02.mail.aol.com (v115.17) with ESMTP id MAILINXB21-a446666a123a4; Wed, 06 Jun 2007 04:02:53 -0400
Received: from sifyr1.maa.sify.net (sifyr1.maa.sify.net [202.144.76.80]) by rly-xb04.mx.aol.com (v115.17) with ESMTP id MAILRELAYINXB44-a446666a123a4; Wed, 06 Jun 2007 04:02:27 -0400
X-QHPSI: clean
Received: (sifymail 18320 invoked by uid 507); 6 Jun 2007 13:32:25 +0530
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=portal; d=sify.com;
b=O2GHeenbMT/o2lURRQozND/BAT3aMlzDGbvzNIZoUFSL5mbDD79K/FkSapi5K3XI ;
Received: from 202.144.76.99 (HELO webmail6.sify.com) (202.144.76.99)
by 202.144.76.80 with ESMTP; 6 Jun 2007 13:32:25 +0530
Received: (sifymail 6062 invoked by uid 99); 6 Jun 2007 13:32:25 +0530
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: ROSE BREASTED COCKATOO BABY
Received: (sifymail from 208.52.79.180 by host mail.sify.com) Wed, 06 Jun 2007 13:32:25 +0530
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2007 13:32:25 +0500 (IST)
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="-MOQ11811169452d702c876cbe05c8c430d2989e4bfcb5"
X-AOL-IP: 202.144.76.80
X-Mailer: Unknown (No Version)

---MOQ11811169452d702c876cbe05c8c430d2989e4bfcb5
Content-Type: text/plain
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

That's great.can you please send to me your delivery information is this manner so that i dont get confused with the delivery arrangements:
-your full names
-your full home address
-your city,state,zip.
-if possible a phone #.
the birds have been hand reared together.they are vet closed to each other and will certainly make a great companion and family pets to you.once you are done with the payment you just email me with the reference #.i will get the birds ready for delivery today then.i wish you the best while i still look forward to you.
Thanks,Eb.

I would love a go at this guy myself, but its too personal for me now. I'd be too tempted to tell him off... im still shaking just from the idea that this guy has her address. I'm also pissed off because she's really upset about the fact that it isnt for real. I feel bad that she's upset, but I'm really glad that she told me about it. I guess she's been talking to him for like a week.

Thank you again... If any of you decide to mess with him, please let me know how much pain you put him through. I'll delight in every detail. Laughing
Foss
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll try to remember to drop him a line when i get home and see what I can do. Though I didn't want cockatoos, I want speckled hens.
dgloryhole
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have much experience in the Bird World and these are sideys 1-any trade -buying or selling of these birds is banned-my friend is in the import business

Just emailed him-i am looking for a shipment of Three Peckered Owls-i am sure he will supply them to me 100% risky free

pony
MommaBates
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Thanks so much, you guys! If I could hug you, I would. Very Happy
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^
Are you a hot, female swimsuit model?

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
MommaBates
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I think I'm hot, and I am a Female... not a swimsuit model, though.
Sad Sorry. Laughing
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 3:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds good enough to me. Call me. Laughing

Golden Pith Mortar x17
thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 3:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@MB If he knows your mom's address, better you not bait him. I'd be through the roof too if he got my mom. Evil or Very Mad Do you have his original email to her, was it specifically about those birds?

@DGH If Eb is into selling banned animals, I wonder if he might be able to get a hold of a koala bear for me, I've always wanted one & Austrailia prohibits their exportation.

Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
dgloryhole
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 3:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i am sure he could get you a koala bear ,on second thought he might be able to get me one and maybe even a peccary too-Ive always wanted to try peccary pie Evil or Very Mad oh and maybe a rare one-eyed wonder weasel

pony

Last edited by dgloryhole on Wed Jun 06, 2007 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
MommaBates
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 3:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I guess he had posted an ad somewhere that he had eggs from that specific type of bird. She was looking through the internet and saw it, and contacted him. I'm not quite sure where the ad is, but thats how she found him at any rate. Oh, and I guess the egss magically turned into babies after she emailed him.

thefife, I am WAY livid right now. I am sooo tempted to do something, but it wouldnt be smart, and Id probably blow it. Laughing
thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 3:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Well I'll let you know if he has any koala bear eggs ready to hatch lol...if not I settle for the birds. Rolling Eyes

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
dgloryhole
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 3:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i tried that address [email protected] email bounced-will try again

pony
MommaBates
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 4:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well that just figures, doesn't it. Nothing like Baiter's Blue Balls.
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 4:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good to hear that the transaction stopped. Great to know that a mugu is not $200 richer now.

Good to see you back here by the way.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
MommaBates
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, jojo... Ive been so stinkin busy lately I just havent had the time to do this. I ended up dropping the baits I had. Sad How are you?
dgloryhole
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 4:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yea bounced again-i found a few ads from camaroon for eggs-seems like lots of dog ads from africa too-alot of pet scams will look further

pony
MommaBates
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 4:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i sent one from my bait acct...hasnt bounced back yet. If he replies, I'll pass it off to whoever wants it. They can even have the account. Laughing
B. A. Ware
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MommaBates wrote:
I guess the egss magically turned into babies

It's not magic. Thats what eggs do. Razz

Sorry, just teasing. I'm glad you caught this one in time.

Good luck with it.
FiveForces
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Found the ad I think: http://www.e-classifieds.net/cgi-bin/demos/lite/classifieds.cgi?
search_and_display_db_button=on&query=category&category=Pets+ampersand+Supplies
(had to break it up)

It's entitled "FOR SALE: handraised baby parrots & eggs"

"GO AND DIE AND NOPT LIVE OK, YOU STUPID FOUL YOU TAKEW ME FOR PLAY? SEND YOUR SHIPPING INFO AND THAT ALL YOU TALK STUPID, SEND ME YOUR NUMBER THAT ALKL I NEED FROM YOU. NO NUKMBER GO AND DON;T SEND NO MONEY AND SEND HAVE NO PUPPY"
~ Bri Thany

"The whole situation is becoming ridiculous and absurd. Its hard to explain how a transaction that normally takes a few minutes to be concluded is starting to run into weeks."
~ Genesis Art & Craft

"you are treating me like a fool which is not supposed to be done"
~ Barryston Morgan

"I don't understand this...Its like you are playing on my intelligence."
~ Peter Roy
MommaBates
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I found the Ad she saw... its on this page about 3/4 of the way down. http://avianclassifieds.org/cgi-bin/dp_market/show.cgi?birds_for_sale
It says they are in Palm Beach, and has the sify.com email in it. Bastards.
ceegood
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It is possible to email the webmaster of the site the advert is on. Shall I try and get the ad removed?

Waste infinite amounts of your lads' time - - Opens a loop of pop up boxes that is very difficult to get out of. It is not advised you open, just send the link to your lads. However, CTRL + ALT + DEL will get you out if you do click. Also, if you're lucky enough to use Firefox you can get out by entering 419 in the first input box that comes up! ... ably highlighted with the text "ERROR 419".

" Look i am not a criminal and what I do, I do not find against good conscience, this may be hard for you to understand, but the dynamics of my industry dictates that I make this move." - Mr Ch3n Ji4ng after asking for $5000 from my ill character
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic