SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Motorbike Race

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Foss
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 9:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmmm... due to a combination of a:
1. the fact that I am already bored with my current persona,
2. i have become a little more interested in these group baits,
3. the Isle of Man has its TT race this weekend,

what do you think the chances are of starting a mass lad Motorbike race somewhere in the middle of nowhere in Nigeria, where it can't harm anyone but the lads? In all honesty it popped into my head about a minute ago while I was watching the news, but by my thinking, if we could bait a couple of lads to organise it, and collection of other ones to turn up and race?

Though it may take a fair bit of work, time, and co-ordination. And someone has probably suggested this bfore anyway, so it may not be that original.
The man from Mars
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 9:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't forget - Shiver got the lads to do the dead parrot sketch. After that
anything is possible!

Maybe you ought to be auditioning the lads for your "Amazing Stunt
Motorcycle Circus"?

TMFM
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 9:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm busy developing 2 church baits plus I have 3 other lads, only one of them is in Nigeria & I don't think he's prime motorbike racing material...but he could use a little diversion from all the tragedy he's suffered. I don't really get down w/ stuff that could kill, mame, or cause bodily injury to a lad anyway. Given the road quality in Africa, the idea is frought w/ dangers. I'm anxious to see how it turns out though.

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
bombardier
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 10:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe you could hire 1 lad to secretly loosen nuts and bolts before the race Twisted Evil

pony pony Mortar x18
crossfire
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 10:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bombardier wrote:
loosen nuts and bolts before the race Twisted Evil

bb, Shocked you wouldn't dare, would you..........

for your own good now you want to fuck up with me <[email protected]>
Osama Bin Laddin's hard Rocket [mask:1]<drmkhoza@unionplus>[/mask:1]
please send my details on how to reach you thanks <[email protected]>
PLEASE RESPECT YOUR SELF BY SENDING ME FAKE INFORMATION OK <tony_emeka>
Phish 1x United States
Fake Banks Killed: United Kingdom x8 |Nigeria x1 |Spain x1
bombardier
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 10:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You know i would.....i,ll supply the lad Twisted Evil Laughing

pony pony Mortar x18
Foss
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 10:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bombardier wrote:
Maybe you could hire 1 lad to secretly loosen nuts and bolts before the race Twisted Evil

Hmmm... I think that would be taking it a little too far.

Maybe if we convince a number of various lads that it is an audition to get a greater African represention in elite racing. But they start out on scooters or something.

I think that if this was to go ahead, it'd take a whole load of preplanning. Perhaps we'd just need the guy to organise the race first. Then work on recruiting the others from amidst whoever people have on the go.

At the very least, if I can get a guy to organise a race that nobody turns up too it'd be worth a laugh. And if other baiters can get racers it'd be an added bonus.
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

*sarcasm warning*

Just keep in mind the affect on ITPs through the noxious fumes and greenhouse gas production from the motorbikes. If there's a sudden tsunami in lagos I'll know who to look for

*sarcasm crisis averted*

Lol, just kidding mate, love your work, it's good to have people with good morals around, keeps the rest of us honest! Wink

I think it's a brilliant idea, my character is currently holidaying in the Isle of Man, thanks for the material, I now have a reason for him to be there!
OscarAcosta
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My main character is actually a thinly disguised M4x M0s3l3y and therefore outranks your character, Very Happy

He can be spotted at the next Grand Prix.

0sc4r
Fat Old Catt
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmm, when a lad sends us an opening e-mail, we could reply, "No thanks, but I am looking for people to compete in this huge bike race. Entry is free, and there's a huge cash prize for the winner, even more than what you're asking."

Make sure each lad thinks that all the OTHER lads signed up officially just for the contest, don't let on that each one of them was a scammer too. Just to be on the safe side, tell each one that under no circumstances should they reveal to anyone else involved that they did not know of the race until you told them, to pretend they've been looking forward to it for months.

Oh, and mention that although entry is free, each entrant does have to provide his own motorbike, and give them each some long entry forms to fill out. Oh, and tell them to make sure that the event is being captured on video and to send you the tape.

Then, once someone wins and the tape is received, start making him fill out form after form after form before he can get his winnings, and once they're filled out, send him on a good long safari to pick up his winnings at your branch office in some other country.

That was just off the top of my head, it might be a little big given that it would require several lads ignorant of each other.

If that's not feasible, just go with Foss' second idea and have a couple of lads go to the trouble of "organizing" a race (promise them piles of money for being the race officials) and on the day of the race nobody turns up, that would be pretty funny on its own.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As sad as this sounds, I was lying in bed considering the implications of this scam, and the way i see it, it can be run as follows. There are two groups involved really, the racers and the organisers.

The organisers should be led along by believing that every competitor has paid the entry fee to enter the race. We can say that they don't have to pay until a week before it is due to start or something, and then tie the funds up through fake WU's and things so that by the time the race has started no cash has come through yet.

The racers are led to believe that it is free to enter, and that there are going to be some reasonable cash prizes. Or, we can say that we have paid the entry fee, but we'll split the proceeds of the prizes, but we need someone to race for us. That way the racers will believe that it is basically money for nothing, as long as they win.

Plus, we have the potential for a third scamming group - the journalists, ready to cover the race. This'll get us our photographic evidence hopefully.

Tell you what, over the next week or so, depending on when my network provider gets their arse into gear and sorts out my connection, I'm going to prepare my background info - alias, website, phones etc - and then start baiting a lad to become the organiser.

then, when I have started getting the ball rolling, and it looks like the thing is a goer, other people can start trying to convince our racers, and/or journalists to take part.

Oh, and the filling out form after form for the winnings plan is genius, I never considered that.
dgloryhole
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think you should get the a**holes out there and build a UFO landing site-the next landing will be in Ghana and you want them to be ready

pony
thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think telling them they have to pay a fee will ruin the bait. Better to tell them there is a fee but you will pay it on their behalf (after some form filling) as long as they wear your logo on their shirt since you are sponsering them in the race. Send them your logo for them to draw or pin on their shirt. One lad will have to be the "organizer", the one who says ready, set, go, takes notes of the finish times, etc. Another should be the one to take pics/video of it too. Once the race is over, pics/video given, the organizer & photographer & the 1st, 2nd, & 3rd winners will be given the money.

Edit: I like the UFO landing site construction idea too Laughing

Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
Foss
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm going to assume from the responses that people may be keen to do this then. I'll start the ground work.

We tell the lads that we will cover their costs. In theory we could even attempt to get them to pay part of the entrance costs or something, even though they won't, and then when we tell them that we have paid the whole thing they'll feel like they have scammed us already. But it may be easier to just let them know it is free. Up to you.

I guess a consistent story across the whole thing would make sense so that they all have the same background if they do talk.

Actually, I just thought. Do we really want that many scammers to get together to compare notes?
B. A. Ware
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How about this:

The event is being sponsored (have a list of bogus companies) and every entrant is guarenteed a mimimum prize of $500. Of course the higher you place the more you win.

My company, C. F. Eyecare hereby donates $10,000 as we are entering the market in Nigeria and would like our name prominently placed in the video to create awareness to ocular degeneration. Wink

I urge all of you to dig deep and give.
Dupes
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It seems like anything is possible with these lads, so I'm sure while it won't entirely be easy, it is very possible to get some lads to organize a motorcycle race.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cawk Computers will donate $5,000.00 to help fund the $500 prize for just finishing the race, and new lap top computers to the top 5 finishers.

SP or OD you can ship them for me right? My company will send the shiping costs via WU....

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
Fat Old Catt
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like the idea of telling each lad that all the OTHER lads have paid the entry fee for the race, that would discourage them from comparing notes with each other.

My "Augu5tu5 M@x1mu5" character could be head of a phony company titled "Brickbrain Industies" and make one of the lads wear the word "BRICKBRAIN" on his shirt.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sponsorship is another brilliant idea. Oooohhh... this getting good. Now I just have to make a brilliant website to back it up.
Malleus
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How are you gonna make sure that no itp's will enter the race.

Whats to stop mugu from putting up a poster in town, a load of itp's signing up, saboteur-mugu causes a bloodbath and/or a bloodbath occurs as a result of bad roads, bikes, mugu's, whatever?

Sorry about the long sentence.

And by the way I promise I'm not picking because of the ethics thread I promise. Smile This just seems very dangerous to me.

Not that I care you understand, it's just an interesting question. My morals are always for sale to the highest bidder.
Fat Old Catt
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think that if we tell the lads that the prize ONLY goes to the winner, it will discourage the lads from getting others involved, because they'll want less competition.

Which is why I don't like the idea of claiming that there is a cash prize for EVERY participant regardless of place.

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Watch out for third party involvement, doctors, nurses, paramedics, fire crews Wink

you know the amount we are talking here is not a peanut .

U're a slot!!
Malleus
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmm.

I'm thinking about a possible Cannonball Run style race across Africa.

The Mugu Run. I need a pen! Quickly!
thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I definitely think they should have to wear their sponser's logo. As far as the entry fee, I don' think it would encourage mugus to sign up if they have to pay. Plus if you just agree to pay the fee for them wearing your logo then note comparison won't be an issue since it would appear that's the policy. But if you work them right by ultimately agreeing to pay the fee (but they have to then wear the logo) then that could work if you really have them on the hook. One mugu is going to have to record it though & be paid handsomly.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
crossfire
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I want to get in on this donation, to the first three lads that finishes without losing a wheel, handle bar, chain, gas tank, foot pegs, shocks, seat gets a brand new Dell computer with AMD processor and 2 gb of ram, with windows vista and a copy of SP's CD, The YMCA. Laughing Laughing

for your own good now you want to fuck up with me <[email protected]>
Osama Bin Laddin's hard Rocket [mask:1]<drmkhoza@unionplus>[/mask:1]
please send my details on how to reach you thanks <[email protected]>
PLEASE RESPECT YOUR SELF BY SENDING ME FAKE INFORMATION OK <tony_emeka>
Phish 1x United States
Fake Banks Killed: United Kingdom x8 |Nigeria x1 |Spain x1
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic