SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Wind up a numpty! KEEP OFF for now!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 11:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I also got the Yusuf Hameed legal threat email. Laughable!

I also got this last night:

Quote:
i am sorry but now am in south africa enjoying with new wife ok.so if you can come there let me give you my home address ok.
Confused

South Africa? Not what the IP address says mate! Your arse is still sitting there in Nigeria.

Anyway, as requested, I'm laying off him now.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 12:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I shall keep my doors locked. Razz

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 4:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks guys - be assured that once Red and I have messed him about, you can do with him what you will! Twisted Evil

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got a reply on each mail.

Quote:
i am waiting on you to come

Quote:
i am waiting for you ok

Razz

Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Hekate - - can you go up and edit your original post and say keep off and take out the email?

This is why: I ALMOST sent off an email to him without reading the replies - - I dont' always read the replies to posts since I'm really busy. But I just happened to on this one and just got to the keep off - - so if I had done as normal - I may have screwed it up for you....

Anyway - this is funny - keep up - and I'll keep off.

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Good point!

Wink

Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

we seem to be making good progress.

i'll let you guys know what the latest is once things progress a little. i'm waiting for a photo from him and he appears to have given me his real name... or rather, an african name, after i asked him what his name was (which is weird because i never once addressed him as his lad name...). But so far the lure of a mistress stealing thousands of dollars and absconding has him quite excited... especially seeing as he is now in control of the plan! Very Happy

Thanks all for holding off for the time being, im sure once we put him in a few mental wrist locks we can open him up for further mass pain Twisted Evil
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Eliza - done! Should have thought of it yesterday, but was seeing off my baby sister who's emigrated to Oz, so I was a bit tired and emotional!

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Click here to support 419Eater.com
smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Hekate : Sorry to hear bout your baby sis, I know how that one feels. Sad

Waiting for your signal before I join in. Keep up the good work ! (this bit was at red too) Razz

Ivory Coast x8 United Kingdom x49 Spain x5 Nigeria x6 United States x3 Switzerland Netherlands x3 Turkey Estonian Flag x10 Malaysia x4 Ukraine Denmark Ghana x2 Russia Indonesia Thailand Germany France x2 Benin x4 Togo United Arab Emirates South Africa x2 Australia Canada Iraq Flag China United Nations
pony Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts a few
Click Here for Free Wigs !

i am no more a baby for going through this kind of stress for 200 pounds. : Hammed - Another satisfied MT7N S3cur3 customer.
l will never lose my leg in Jesus name.......ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen l can see that you are totally MAD, FUCK YOU TOO!!!!! : Mr Yusuf
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

For all those who are interested.

Right now I have convinced our lad that the mistress is going to copy a key tonight and start stealing from the safety deposit box.

He's already talking about me sending him $10k to help him to afford the flight to where I live to do the transaction in person (im thinking chechnya is a safe place for discreet transfers of property).

at the moment my plan is that there is a hitch when i do a bit of recon on the safety deposit box. i realise that instead of being cash AND jewels it is only jewels. But there are a lot more than i thought there were!

this way he cant ask me for cash and i can replace the jewels with fake ones over a series of visits (and a lot of time) and then he will have to find a buyer for the jewels.

I am about to converse with him on yahoo messenger and talk more about the details.

He's sent a couple of photos and i'm expecting some "security" ones soon.

I'll keep you all updated with the progress when i know more!

Oh, and Eliza, i'll be giving him your number soon, but i'll PM you before with a little brief.

Cheers!

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all. Here's an update on what is happening with our friend. I haven't posted on this in a while because everything has been relatively uninteresting so i will post some highlights.

Firstly, he has been a pain in the arse in some respects and in others he has been pretty good, so just to remind everyone what the bait is:

--- M1ch3ll3 is the mistress of H4m15h and in an effort to get H4m15h to leave his awful wife she struck up a brilliant plan to steal money and jewels from a security deposit box that his wife regularly visits (thereby framing her for the theft).

The lad, who we'll call 1k3, was asked to help the saucy M1ch3ll3 (being played by debbie harry, in picture form at least) take the money and jewels and get them out of the country where the lad will convert the jewels into cash and put the whole lot in a bank account for the two to share.

So, after a while of back and forth daily banter about developments and such I decided that I wanted to see if the photo he had sent me was really of him or simply of someone he nicked off the net. So I asked him to supply a 'security photo', basically just getting him to take a photo holding a sign of my choice which evidenced the fact he was who he said he was. Well, that was a bit of a failure, he first send me back the same photo with a portion of the requested phrase simply MS Painted onto the photo... very disappointing. After much more prodding I got such excuses as:

mugu wrote:
I want to do ask you instructed and the camera man told me that their is noway he can do it coz of the Nigeria Rules because they will be thinking that i am upto something and in that case i will be in trouble,that the only way to do it is that i will get my picture then he will write the name xxxxxxx on the pic and i will scan it and then send it to you.

as you can imagine, I wasn't happy. After more slapping and prodding I got yet more complaints:

mugu wrote:
Due to the Rule in Our Country the only way to do it is to get up my own camera and do as you said,xxxxxx I am very sorry that i don't have a camera of my won so if you can help me to get a camera of my own then i will do all you said ok.

naturally by this stage I was annoyed so i sent him some more serious slappage:

me wrote:
I've already told you, it is your responsibility to get your own camera. I don't care how you get one, if you want to prove to me that you:

a) Are serious about this
b) Are who you say you are
c) Care about me at all

then you will do exactly as I have asked. I consulted a lawyer about this supposed 'rule' in your country and have found that no such thing exists. Do not let me catch you lying again or you will sincerely regret it.

My trust in you is eroding.

There have been significant developments today but seeing as you cannot even organise a simple photograph I have considerable concerns believing that you can handle something of this magnitude.

No more excuses Ike.

I will tell you the exciting news when you provide the security required.

turns out this mugu is a bit more stubborn than i thought and decided all this photo stuff was too much effort for him and wanted out:

Quote:
I got your message but i am sorry to inform you that i will quit from the business,meaning that i will not do the business again with you since you can't trust me and secondly i heat when people insulted me on the necessary ok,

Bit of a setback, so I took the advice of my mentor ( bow_down ) and gave him a bit more rope (btw, i totally commiserate with those who detail how hard good trophies and safaris are), i figured that if i turn him around fast he'll soon forget the grievances he had. So, I decided to finally (after a few weeks of teasing) pay a visit to the bank:

me wrote:
Oh My God 1k3!!

You are not going to believe this!

I just got back from the bank.... I saw it all.... everything! It is soooo beautiful I can't believe it.

I was so scared, I went up to the clerk and I told her the password and showed her my key. For a second I thought she was going to ask me for ID or have me arrested, but she just smiled and showed me inside!

I went inside and there was no one around, I had the entire place to myself!

So I took out my phone and took a couple of pictures, just for you to see, to show you how much I care about you.

This is amazing, I wish you could have seen it in the flesh, it is soooo beautiful. There is so much there.

I also found this insurance form in the box, looks like I was wrong, the entire box is jewels only, it seems the cash that was there was used to buy more jewels. Have a look at the attached letter from some insurance company, I don't really understand what it means. Can you tell me what it means? I took this copy and scanned it, I will put it back tomorrow in case they notice.

I have also attached a couple of photos I took of what I found in the box, and also a security one to show you the number on the box is the same as the key just in case you wanted to know. Sorry about the quality of the photos but I had to take them on my camera phone because it would have been far too suspicious to take them with a proper camera, but it shows you everything anyway.

Wow 1k3, I am SOOOOO excited, this is amazing! Smile

LOVE YOU!

Attached to the email were these wonderful photos and documents that Marv (thanks heaps mate!) and I knocked up together (taken, supposedly, with my mobile phone camera... hence the quality):

Insurance Evaluation Form (still don't know how to upload PDF onto a web served page)

Well... looks like that certainly did the trick, received this glowing report from my lad today:

mugu wrote:
I am so Exciting about the good news and also i Thank God for saving you from the movement,
I went through the Insurance Attached you sent and i find out that is of no used to us all we care for is all about the money and jewels ok.
Baby,i want to know the next movement about the jewels and the money or don't you saw any money over there let me know asap.

Isn't he a happy little bee! Naturally I ignored his question about where the money was, I think I explained it just fine before. The beauty of the jewels is that he can't ask me to forward some money (even $500) via WU to pay for his upcoming travel expenses because I need him to convert the jewels into cash like he promised.

so back i went to him with this:

me wrote:
I am so glad you are happy too, this is great.

My understanding is that the insurance form attached shows exactly how much the jewels are insured for. This means that is how much they are worth. I am going to talk to a friend of mine who knows about these things and find out if that is accurate.

I will get back to you later in the day, I am very tired now and Hamish wants me to come around and "service" him. So I've got to be a naughty girl. It is all worth it though, we are going to be so rich 1k3!

These last two correspondences from me really did the trick, he's right on edge about securing this now, he is very security conscious (especially after someone read his emails to me and sent me scam-mail to that addy talking about this deal... how irresponsible of the lad!) and has replied just now with:

mugu wrote:
How are you doing today,Hope all is well with you,i got your message but i must advice you to be very careful on any movement you make about the jewels by contacting a third party in the business please be very careful trust noboby from your country.

Second,i want to inform you that anytime you entered into the box just make sure that onbody knows about and also make sure that you went away with something from the box and keep me inform.

So there it is, all up to date. I know this is a mega long post, but I didn't want to bore you all with the details (so many emails sent back and forth). Hopefully this will develop, I will keep everyone informed (regardless of whether you want to be or not! Very Happy ) and will update on this soon. Now off to chat up my new african ocean's 13 crew member!

BTW: now the plan is to slowly (week by week) swap all the real jewels for fake cheap jewels from my gypsy friend.

Oh and Eliza, if you're reading this, i'll probably give him your phone number soon as discussed. I might wait till you're finished with 3d though, you seem rather busy with that one! Wink

Cheers all

Red
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic