SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Bait In Progress - UPDATED: 4/27/07

View next topic
View previous topic

GonePhishing
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is my first bait and I'm probably doing a terrible job. But I'm wasting their time either way. Here is an email I received today (and our continued correspondence) after posting my email address on an online guest book chosen at random.

scammer:[email protected]
date: 4/26/04
Title: Carolyn Hawkins== PRIVATE EQUITY INVESTMENT==

Dear sir/madam,

PRIVATE EQUITY INVESTMENT.

I am a financial Consultant working mainly on clients' foreign investment possibilities. I represent a group that may be interested to engage your service as Manager of a large volume of fund, precisely twenty five Million, six hundred thousand Dollars (US$25.6 M) for investment purposes.

My client has intention in investing her funds in countries with political/economic stability and which also have great potentials for long term investments for good returns. My client will also wish to place part of her fund in your company as an equity for real estate development and investment.

If this proposal is acceptable to you, please get back to me, so that we can work out remuneration of 10% plus 5% for expenses for your participation in the transaction and know how we hope to achieve this objective.

Please send your telephone numbers to enable me call you soonest for more information on this matter.

I await your urgent reply.

Thanks.

Christopher Johnson

END EMAIL

baiter: "Carolyn Hawkins"
to: [email protected]
Title: re: Carolyn Hawkins== PRIVATE EQUITY INVESTMENT==

Greetings Mr. Johnson,
I regret to inform you that my company is barely off the ground and I can't imagine being able to produce the kind of results I'm sure your client desires. To be honest, that amount of investment is intimidating to me. I'm not even sure I'm clear on exactly what is expected of me. Perhaps you could go into more detail. How am I to manage the investments?
I was born deaf (hence my screen name mentioning sign language) therefore I am not available to speak with you on the phone. But if you can give me some more information I may be able to persuade my partner Dawson Creek to speak with you.

Thanks so much.

Carolyn

END EMAIL

To: "Carolyn Hawkins"

Thanks very much for your reply.Your participation earns you 10% of the
total fund.
Please, know that there is no hard and fast rule in this transaction.The fund is coming from Africa.My client is a woman and wife of late Minister of Finance in Sierra Leone.Her late husband did not acquire this money as direct earning while in office and it poses a major difficulty in transfering it. Therefore, I will need to authenticate every document relative to this transfer.My client's name is Mrs Linda Khobe Maxwell Sr She is presently in exile in Ghana with her two children.

In order to make you feel comfortable in doing this transaction, you need only guide my client, the owner of the fund, Mrs. Maxwell Sr. t invest in stocks as well as real estate or you may on your own discretion suggest a better area of investment you may deem fit that is viable and profitable.Peradventure you incure any expense in receiving and investing the fund, that will earn you extra 5% of the total fund bringing your commission to 15%.

Please, the success of this transaction depends mainly on mutual trust and transparent honesty.We will certainly succeed in transfering this fund to your account if only you are really interested to partner with us in good faith.Expecting your urgent response.

Yours faithfully,

Chris. Johnson.
Phone: 44 704 5709871.
Fax: 44 707 5055145.

END EMAIL

Dearest Mr. Johnson,
Thank you for your speedy reply! I have been waiting patiently since you first made contact earlier today.
Please express my deepest condolences to your client on the loss of her husband. I was deeply saddened to learn of her husband's demise. I can't imagine losing my beloved husband.
I do know a little bit about real estate as my sister is an agent and has shown me the ropes. Florida is a great place to invest in real estate, especially if one has that much to invest. The property value continues to climb. There are many celebrities in Florida as well.
Please advise me as to what is needed of me so that I may be able to help. My TextPhone isn't working at the moment but I do have a voice mail account that my partner checks for me on a regular basis. The number is: 206-666-3508
He may feel better about the transactions that are to take place if he heard them for himself and not simply via an email. I haven't told him of our correspondence yet as I'm not sure of the specifics. He is a very detail oriented person.
Again, please offer your client my regards. I hope she is coping well.

Very Truly Yours,
Carolyn Hawkins

END EMAIL

Dear Carol,

Thanks for your mail and the information given.Well, I would have preferred to deal with you alone rather than another party because the transfer may require some elements of confidentiality in order to avoid certain unexplained hitches.However, if you trust your partner very well and feel that there may be no discouragement, then you can involve him.We shall have to move forward as quickly as possible.

I await your response urgently.

Chris.

END EMAIL

Hello Chris,

I was about to sign off and go home when I received your last email. It is fine with me if we don't involve Dawson at the present time. However if I need his assistance later on, I will ask him.

I have to ask you what the next step is here because I'm completely clueless as to how these transactions work. I will admit, I am a little afraid of messing up somehow or that you aren't who you say you are.

What do you suggest?

If you do not hear back from me in an hour, which is about how long it will take me to get home, then you will hear from me tomorrow morning/afternoon.

Thank You,
Carolyn

END EMAIL

I have yet to receive a response to this email but it is possible he/she/it is waiting for me to get home and respond. I hope I didn't scare it off too quickly with the whole "Dawson Creek" bit. But we'll see I suppose. I'm hoping for one silly picture from this dude. But I don't imagine many get a trophy on their first try.

I will update my post as needed Smile

UPDATE 4/27/07

[b]From: scammer:[email protected]

Dear Carolyn,

I am indeed very sorry for the late reply.The reason was that I had this nagging fever that did not allow me to come near the computer.However, I had gotten in touch with the finance corporation where the fund is deposited.Meanwhile, I am made a mandate application introducing you as the partner to Mrs. Maxwell, Sr. and also the receiver of the funds.You are therefore, advised to act swiftly to contact them by mail and submit the following information:

1.Your names .
2.Home/office adresses.
3.Your detailed account information for the receiving of the funds.
4.Your firm attestation and introduction as the foreign partner/receiver of the funds to Mrs. Linda Khobe Maxwell Sr. quoting the sum {USD25.6M} involved for transfer to your own account.

The mail should be adressed and sent to the under mentioned thus:
Attn: Dr Anderson Damien .
Director. Remittance Department.
Alliance Offshore Finance Clearing House .
Dubai . United Arab Emirates.
Tel/Fax No: +971 50 7670951.
E-Mail: [email protected]

You should not hesitate to send me a copy of the mail for my own update and records.

Please, I await your response.

Sincerely yours,

Chris.

END EMAIL

Of course, before I do anything else, I email who he told me to get in touch with, ON THE DOUBLE!

Title:ATTN: Dr Anderson Damien

Greetings Dr. Anderson Damien

It is my understanding that you are the Remittance Department Director of the Alliance Offshore Finance Clearing House.

My name is Carolyn Hawkins and I am Mrs. Linda Khobe Maxwell Sr.'s foreign business partner. Mrs. Maxwell needs to transfer 25.6 Million U.S. dollars into my bank account as soon as possible.

My business office is located at:

5595 US Hwy 4
Suite 6
Fayetteville, NC

If you can email me back with a phone number and address which I can verify, I would like to send you my account information for Bank Of America.

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Thank You,
Carolyn Hawkins

END EMAIL

Now I will email "Christopher Johnson" and let him know things are under way... almost

Dark Spirit
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can't see any problems so far, a clean straight bait,,, and wasting his time is always a good start Twisted Evil

God himself wii judge you for trying to delay and make someones life a waste, Mother felicia, April 30th 2007
Thanks very much for fooling me ok and i dont have any other thing to say, Helimina Bright, May 1st 2007
Pleasantly, that we have understanding and continue intercourse, Elena USSR vlad, May 1st 2007
"read the stickies and the faqs." Newbie forum
pony
JPS
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 2:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello GonePhishing !

Nice to see that also another one wants to get the 25 Million Dollars *g*

It was also my first Bait so i will watch your Progress Wink

If you want to see my Progress related to Mrs. Linda Khobe Maxwell or Chris Johnson , feel free to wathc the following link :

http://www.antispam.de/forum/showthread.php?t=15784

Have a nice Time and Greetings from Germany !

JPS
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey JPS

Please don't necro threads Very Happy I can't access the thread you provided, as it requires a login?

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
JPS
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 8:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey Lotta !

Sorry Rolling Eyes It requires a Login for the Member Area of Antispam right Wink
I should have send it to him as an PM i know Smile

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic