SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Pass the Parcel - Scambait style

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jimmy Jazz
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

geneshalit wrote:
Oooh, I see 5ir 3lvi5 has taken he bait... make sure to get him good, he's a real git. BTW, he's already wise to 1TV5.

And not the full quid either by the look of it. Who on earth was Sonia?

And note that "his" passport expired in May 07.................

I like you because I can sense some kind of strictness in you which reassures me that you are a straigth forward person - M@mudu U5m@n

"I must tell you that you must be one of these internet bugs parasites" - An ongoing lad.

ASSHOL, EAT YOUR DEFICATE., USELESS SOON OF BITCH, POLICT TOILET AND A MISSRABLE ONDIGAR BORN TO BE FAUSTRATED FOR LIFE THAT IS WHAT YOUR ARE.OK - Barrister D0ugla5 Clarl3

pony Closed lad accounts x 4
geneshalit
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No doubt... I hope he can get me hooked up with her though... Check my latest response. Wink

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Attn fellow baiters:

Just letting you know 51r 3lvi5 was sent a recallable, editable,
self-destructing email from containing Moneygram info
that will change upon reopening. Wink

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I really can't believe that G0dw1n �ss1en is still trying for his money, but he is. So be it, I'm happy to keep stringing him along. He's fun. He gets uptight, we slap, he says sorry and so it goes round and round. I like him. Laughing
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Yeah God (as I like to call him) is one of my favourites, that's why I sent him another email yesterday asking him where our money was.

Lovely comment from him:

Quote:
Am very sory that you have to pass through all these and i hope, the internet bodies do some thing about these fraud of a thing.

Laughing yes... let's hope they do...

So he requested MG, let's give him MG... of course, MG also use 1T\/5... but what can you do?! Laughing

Also ------> T0ny:

He wants us to go to Lome... so I'm going to book a flight to Accra with BA. What we'll do is say that we booked the flight (we won't say we're going to Accra), I'll send him the booking receipt that will say "London - Accra" and two things can happen:

1. He reads it and notices. If he complains we tell him the travel agent said it was cheaper to fly there and it is not very far so he can pick us up.

2. He doesn't read it and thinks we're coming to Lome. We land in Accra and tell him to pick us up... he will of course complain, but we simply say "look at the booking receipt you moron", and then just plead ignorance "africa is all one country isn't it?".

How does that sound?

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10

Last edited by Red on Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Jimmy Jazz
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds great to me!

Must be something about the name G0dw1n - my last one hung around for ages as well........ Laughing

I like you because I can sense some kind of strictness in you which reassures me that you are a straigth forward person - M@mudu U5m@n

"I must tell you that you must be one of these internet bugs parasites" - An ongoing lad.

ASSHOL, EAT YOUR DEFICATE., USELESS SOON OF BITCH, POLICT TOILET AND A MISSRABLE ONDIGAR BORN TO BE FAUSTRATED FOR LIFE THAT IS WHAT YOUR ARE.OK - Barrister D0ugla5 Clarl3

pony Closed lad accounts x 4
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Our friend g0dw1n has just been back to 1TV5 after much prompting.

He answered 137 questions (out of 681) and gave up. Logged in once more and answered none.

He is loving it.

Here a couple of his more interesting answers:

Quote:
Question: Have you ever visited Qurux0x0?
Answer: no i have

Quote:
Question: How do you think the authorities in P1zyl are doing when combating terrorism?
Answer: i think they are really doing a good job

No abusive email from him... maybe he contacted the helpline like I told him to?

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Mortar x10
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Is this still going? "Tony" still can't get us the letter/visa thing what a stubborn bum.

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah this is still going.

Anyone who wants in PM me or fun2scam.

Mortar x10
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic