SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

puppies and lottery in one?

View next topic
View previous topic

Nanny Ogg
"Bruce"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not been on the forum for a while so mods please forgive me if this has been mentioned before
Not sure how to handle this one.
Would pointing out the wee mistake be educating them?
Should I ask how many puppies are won in the lottery?
Is the lad just very very stupid/lazy?

This is all in one email

Hello ,
The Puppies have been adopted,you came in a bit late,but if you are interested i have a customer who was residing in new orleans before hurricane katrina struck,she was able to rescue 1 male and 2 female Yorkshire Terrier she bought from me some weeks ago,all the Puppies are in good health,she is in the missionary and has been posted by her mission here in south africa ,maryland(global mission) to west africa,nigeria.all the Puppies are with her and she says she cant take care of the Puppies ,that she is very busy and the cost of feeding them is too expensive .she is giving the Puppies out for adoption to a good home that can adopt this Puppies for $2500 each.her name is mrs sunday okonedo.send an email to her immediately,i really hope you get one of the Puppies.send an email to [email protected]
phone number2348038613442 make sure you send her an email immediately,tell her the breeder she asked to put the Puppies for adoption refered you to her
dont fail to contact me as soon as you get any of the yorkies.

The National Lottery
3b Olympic WaySefton
Business Park Aintree
Liverpool L30 1RD

Draw Friday June 1, 2007

Dear Lucky Winner,

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the EUROMILLIONS BALLOT DRAW an International program surpported by the European Union Government, and draws are held every week. the last draw was held on Friday June 1, 2007.Your e-mail address was attached to the following informations

(1) TICKET NUMBER:857-58-34-001-6358
(2) SERIAL NUMBER:BATCH/548500023
(3) WINNING NUMBER:6 22 37 41 42 (LUCKY STARS) 06 & 09

which consequently won in the 2nd category, you have therefore been approved for a lump sum payment of 950,000.00 (Nine Hundred and fifty Thousand Great British Pounds sterlings).

NOTE: Due to mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep your winning information confidential until your claim has been processed and your money remitted to you. This is part of our security protocols to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by some participants. All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from over 20,000 company and 30,000,000 individual email addresses from all over the world. This promotional program takes place weekly. This lottery was promoted and sponsored by International
software organization committee and the EUROPEAN UNION GOVERNMENTS, we hope With part of your winning you will take part in our next coming (20million Great British Pounds sterlings) international lottery. To file for your claim, please contact our claim Manager below with your verification form as provided below:

NAME: Sir.Alex Dick

Email :[email protected]

Phone Number:+44 701 113 5454

THIS SHOULD BE COMPLETED BY THE BENEFICIARY OF THE STATED FUND, FOR VERIFICATION BEFORE TRANSFER.

(1) BENEFICIARY FULL NAME(2) RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS(3) DATE OF BIRTH(4) TEL. NUMBER(5) AMOUNT WON(6) BATCH NUMBER(7) REFERENCE NR

DECLARATION:
I_____________________HEREBY DECLARE THAT THE ABOVE DATA ARE TRUE. THAT THE ABOVE NAMED CLAIM MANAGER SHALL ACT AS A FACILITATOR IN THE TRANSFER OF THE TOTAL FUND TO ME.

DATE_________________________________ (YOUR FULLNAMES)_____________________

YOUR ARE TO INDICATE THE OPTIONS FOR YOUR WINNINGS

1) Courier Delivery
2) Bank Transfer

CONGRATULATIONS: Contact your claim manager for due processing and remittance of your prize money to you. You must contact your claims manager not later than 20th of June, 2007. After this date, all funds will be returned as unclaimed.

NOTE: In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please remember to quote your reference numbers in every one of your Correspondences with your officers. Furthermore,should there be any change of your address, do inform your claims manager as soon as possible.Congratulations again from all our staff and thank you for being part of our Promotions program.

We wish you continued good fortunes.

Best regards.

Mrs Benedicta Johnson
Promotion Comitee Chairperson.

Delivered-To: [email protected]
Received: by 10.78.167.1 with SMTP id p1cs199896hue;
Thu, 7 Jun 2007 15:07:24 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.70.39.11 with SMTP id m11mr3313715wxm.1181254044076;
Thu, 07 Jun 2007 15:07:24 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from imf20aec.mail.bellsouth.net (imf20aec.mail.bellsouth.net [205.152.59.68])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id h12si1046248wxd.2007.06.07.15.07.22;
Thu, 07 Jun 2007 15:07:24 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 205.152.59.68 as permitted sender)
Received: from ibm64aec.bellsouth.net ([192.168.16.253])
by imf20aec.mail.bellsouth.net with ESMTP
id <[email protected]south.net>;
Thu, 7 Jun 2007 18:07:21 -0400
Received: from mail.bellsouth.net ([192.168.16.253])
by ibm64aec.bellsouth.net with SMTP
id <[email protected]t>;
Thu, 7 Jun 2007 18:07:21 -0400
X-Mailer: Openwave WebEngine, version 2.8.16.1 (webedge20-101-1106-101-20040924)
X-Originating-IP: [41.204.224.25]
Reply-To: [email protected]
Organization: puppy
To: <[email protected]>
Subject: animal
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 18:07:21 -0400
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Message-Id: <[email protected]t>
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 9:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't point it out. That mail should stop any victim replying, Hopefully he wont realise his mistake and will keep sending it out.
Laughing Laughing Laughing

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
Ted Bullpit
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 9:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
NOTE: Due to mix up of some numbers and names..."

Ah, nothing inspires confidence in a lottery quite so much as a mixup. There was a mix up alright! Laughing

Afferbecklauder
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The price of the puppies may go up. I've already bought the three. I then wrote to an imaginary pet supplier telling him how I'd conned the puppy seller, they were worth a lot more. The scammer actually got an ASEM about that. I didn't get the lottery though.

I will send a photo copy of your draft to your state security agent with all your information that you are using the money to finance TERRORIST in America that you have received one already, and you also involved in the slept 11 attack.
NA BABA GOD GO PUNISH INA LIVES ANY WHERE INA DEY PLUS
UR BASTARD GOMER COS IN NO BE MISTER ATALL U SILLY
SCOMBERGS U NA DEY CUTT MY JOBS ABI.NO WORRY I NO GO
TELL UNA AGAIN,BUT IF UNA TRY AGAIN UNA NO GO WAKE
FROM SLEEP THE VERY NEXT MORNING I MEAN U WILL BE
MURDERED WITHOUT WARNING THE VERY NEXT MORNING NINFO . Walter Savvidez

pony
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Some people have all the luck.

Puppies, AND the lotto in one email?

I know it would give the game away and educate the lad, but I'd love to see the look on his face if you emailed him claiming the lotto, the puppies, and also asking him if he happens to know of any rich relatives of yours who have died in a plane crash...

Laughing

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
Nanny Ogg
"Bruce"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I almost watched the lotto draw at the weekend to see if they pulled out puppies with numbers on them
I was SO tempted to write and ask how many puppies my lotto win would bring but decided to leave well alone.

I'm a cat person really
me_carola
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thats classic!

I have gotten a rash of "rescue my puppies, I am being sent on a church mission to Nigeria" lately. I guess someones idea of a good idea?

"hi!
you have really broken my heart and spirit....to the extent,i feel like hanging myself...i guess thats wat am gonna do after sending this mail to you. "
-Tony "Cool Love" Romeo
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

At least it's not puppies locked in a secure trunk box.

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
Ted Bullpit
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Or dead puppies next of kin inheritance...

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic