SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Third Anniversary Safari - (Video p. 63)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Eliza_Doolittle wrote:
double-o and Ed have a major fight on the phone

http://media.putfile.com/ub-and-ed

EDIT>>> Quoted Eliza because I didn't want anyone to miss this call.

I think Ed is about to crack. Very Happy

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
Doctor X
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Eliza_Doolittle wrote:
The call of the night! This is soooooooooooooooooooooo good!

Is it just me....or does Ed sound a bit upset???? Twisted Evil

Oh wow!!! No way to fake that anger!!

Like the idea that the police are looking for him so he has to get a fake passport. Oh will that go over so well in Singapore!!!!

--J.D.

Knugen
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Usm4an Bell0 is bloody brilliant.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping Double-O!!!!!
"I know what you did" "I know when you are leaving" Laughing Laughing Laughing

Mugu Reseller Ukraine x2 United Kingdom x24 United States x7 Spain x5 Nigeria x5 Russia x96 South Africa x2 Ivory Coast x2 Netherlands x2 Ghana x2 Australia x2 cameroon x2 Japan x3 Germany Malaysia Canada Benin x3 Malawi France United Arab Emirates United Nations x2 x2 (in a team effort)

ANIMAL,MY FRIEND MY PRAYER IS THIS,LET ALL MY ENEMIES BE IN TROUBLE LIKE CHRIST INGIGE,AND LAZY PEOPLE LIKE YOU BE LIKE WABARA.THANK YOU- Kelechukwu Nduka
"Did he say they have an inflatable pig? That's sick!"- Crash, Vegas 06
"You can be a right Bitch sometimes SF"- Cherrie, GenChat 07

Naked Mod pics!
star
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ok - so a drugged Amy just called ed to tell him that they've beaten her - and she tells him all the stuff that's going on and how they are planning to get him at the airport - she begs him not to go. She says that they got his passport information and his photo from her email account and have printed it and are going to leave it with the police.

Ed is f*ed.

Amy cries at the end and hangs up on Ed - - pretending to be caught on the phone and going to get another beating.

Ed sounds like he almost REALLY cries in this phone call...

http://media.putfile.com/amy-ed-july4

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
Zorro
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

dang dang DANG

Have to get home to listen to the audio ... still 6 hours to go Evil or Very Mad

There is one way to find out if a man is honest; ask him! If he says yes, you know he's crooked.

The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once.
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He says he is going today which I assume means tomorrow morning I thought he wasn't leaving till later ?

Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So.... going back to Nigeria eh? Confused -- Good luck Ed!! Laughing
BaldSpot
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

To those of you who are wondering if the bayters are being bayted by Mr. 3d or his butties, please note that there would be nothing to gain in doing so. The Ny-Jeerians are out to make money, and there is no money in pretending to be strung around the globe on wild-goose chases.

Also, please note the usual response once a scammer figures out he's been tricked - he usually lets fly with a string of profanities (to the best of his ability) and pronounces a number of curses upon his bayter. Mr. 3d has not done this. He's still a believer.

Thanks to all you pro bayters working on this most interesting story. I am going to be disappointed when the final chapter closes on this travelogue.
B.L.Z. Bubb
Dudley Dooright

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the insight, BaldSpot. I didn't know that - neither did anyone else...

"Please note for your information i am not boner,my name is bona Williams." - Reminded me of Shiver's "Ahoy Matey" quote...

"Maybe we should all just have an orgy and not worry about who belongs to whom." - from 419eater chat. This is what you're missing if you're not in it.

Kids, don't PostWhore for your Orange Name or you'll end up like me. Do the right thing. Donate.

Deaded Banks: Malaysia x2
pony Mortar x24
XPS1710
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well after hours of reading (literally, hours) I have caught up and - you guys are my heroes! bow_down

Now I had a thought.

Just a quick thing, ignore it if you want.
But you can say Usm4an Bell0 found out about the $7m through the poor 'other' cousin who 'accidently' fell into the meat grinder - if you are following.

Either way, this is enjoyable, and in the interim, I shall continue reading how Shiver tortures other lads.
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ PSD & MM - The violence side of this thing may be what is pushing 3d to return home instead of Malaysia.

I highly doubt he likes the prospect of fronting up to seriously bad dudes in a foreign countries without any of his boyz.

Just a thought...
XPS1710
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Red:

For mine, it has been very interesting to see just how far they have been able to push the envelope with this one guy. Just going through the letters archive, its easy to see that lad's have done some insane stuff for less. Despite the absolute preposterousness of the story, he seem to still see a $7m pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. Really, how far will these people go to rip off the innocent. This one crazy safari has really given great insight into the determination to get their hands on dollars that they have no rights to have. We dont know if this lad is one of the dangerous ones (I know they are all dangerous - but i am sure we get my meaning) - yet how far is he willing to go?

Obviously its completely up to the baiters how they want to play it - and it really is a wonder how much more this lad can take - but I won't blame them if they are willing to see if this guy will go into violence for money ...
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ XPS - sure, you're right, they have pushed the limit and it has worked fine.

But there's a big difference between elaborate stories that a mugu is willing to buy and a mugu facing two options:

1. return home poor and humilated
2. die or get severely raped/beaten/tortured by seriously bad mofos

i know what i would choose...

I'm just thinking that perhaps the change of heart from "i need to get to malaysia immediately" and "i need to get into this fight" to "i am returning to nigeria" is because he may be 'stupid', but he's still human.
XPS1710
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Red:

There is no doubt this is one of the most gullible of the most educated lads I have read on this site, and others. If he is willing to flee back to Ng, then there is comfort that he is not willing to kill for money. I think the whole "i dont have the money' ruse is to give D0ug and the other guy that Homer plays, who's name escapes me right now (many apologies Homer - you do a great job tho!), perhaps he is hoping they can sort this problem out and get 4my out - where as I am sure going to Malaysia would be something he could suddenly do if they arent there. Yet, he seems to have the patience to wait for that (and also the elusive meeting with the nice lawyer with the $7m cheque). Obviously no one wants this one to get away, when he is in the one place it should be easy to get an actual criminal arrested - he has just been extraordinarily lucky - somehow.

For mine, I was hoping my suggestion would tie up a loose end - how did Usm4an know about the $7m in the first place.

I can just imagine how its all whirling around in his head right now. He must be wondering how the hell he got himself into this.

Maybe if it looks like he is about to flee, they can somehow manage to rescue 4my and she is in ICU under protective custody so he cant get into her.
Doctor X
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If he thinks his passport is compromised and he will be held at the airport, will he not need to get a fake one?

Then might the authorities "somehow" know to check a certain flight for a Nigerian with a fake passport?

Justa firinstance. . . .

--J.D.

PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Red wrote:
@ PSD & MM - The violence side of this thing may be what is pushing 3d to return home instead of Malaysia.

I highly doubt he likes the prospect of fronting up to seriously bad dudes in a foreign countries without any of his boyz.

Just a thought...

That crossed my mind, too. I still had hopes of getting him into legal problems, but I guess hearing Ed throw all his toys out of the pram like this is priceless. It's bloody brilliant hearing him lose it. Laughing

I think he might try to lie low now. He sent this an hour ago...

Quote:

I've been in Singapore for the past three weeks..It is a pity that I will be leaving without signing those document related to the transfer of inheritance..I tried the best I can to meet up with any appointments with your respresentative..But all my effort was in vain..At this point,I will be leaving on the 7th of July,2007..Anyway,I suggest you try and see that I sign these documents before the above mentioned date..Iam really disappointed..I look forward to your response.
Thanks and God bless.

Here's another thing to chew on...this lad was educated, and somehow got his hands on enough money to travel. Lads always bemoan their miserable lot, they have no opportunities in Nigeria and so on, yet an educated lad, with qualifications and an air ticket should be able to get his foot on a career ladder. Particularly in a place like Singapore, with one of the most stable, thriving economies anywhere. Never crosses their minds, does it. Mad

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ OO, great call Twisted Evil, 3D is slowly losing it ain't he Laughing

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
morbiczer
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think one good thing about him getting back to Nigeria would be that that would open the possibility for him to go on yet another safari somewhere.

He still believes the story 100%.
Papa Lazarou
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Eliza_Doolittle wrote:
Ed sounds like he almost REALLY cries in this phone call...

http://media.putfile.com/amy-ed-july4

That was a fantastic performance by 4my! 3d does sound very concerned.
HomerJFong
Courtesiless son of a doggy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Eliza_Doolittle wrote:

http://media.putfile.com/ub-and-ed

I can't get through to putfile. Thumbs down

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"We stayed there for two days hopping to get any of you" - Pastor Collins
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
Doctor X
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^I can through FF, but a friend who is "lurking" needs to use IE because she has a PC and cannot get her FF to recognize WMV . . . or something.

Do not know if that helps you or not.

--J.D.

HomerJFong
Courtesiless son of a doggy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If someone who can get through could download it, and put the file up at a place like megaupload, that would be appreciated.

G3orge might show his appreciation in his next call to 3d.

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"We stayed there for two days hopping to get any of you" - Pastor Collins
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
Doctor X
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hrmmmmm . . . I can download it.

I can then send it to you?

PM me--just downloaded it as "source" and as a QuickTime file.

--J.D.

Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If Eliza's newspaper articles have the right effect I think 3d will be far too terrified to go anywhere near an airport using his current ID. It's a fantastic idea to keep him in the country for a good while longer as he tries to figure out how he's actually going to get back to Nigeria. If we make 3d believe that the consequences of him trying to board the plane are horrific then I'm sure he'll stick around for a bit longer.... a bit of stick to go with the carrot.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic