SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Third Anniversary Safari - (Video p. 63)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The UK seems to be different
try here: http://www.hidemyass.com/ and I get a night shot instead of the day one.

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Scam Patroller, you're seeing the same thing as me. Are you thinking it's sunny? It looks like it's lit up with a floodlight.

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ Yes, it's definitely a dalylight scene, that's sun, not floodlights, you can see the blue sea and things in the distance etc:

@ Rodus, I get exactly the same daylight image using that hidemyass site as that image ^^^.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery

Last edited by Scam Patroller on Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:05 pm; edited 3 times in total
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks different to me than the noon scene. You can't see the water, it's black. The noon scene the water can be seen as blue. I assumed the stuff in the background were lights.
I agree that it looks static, but it looks like the place is closed. So how much movement are you going to see?
Edit: Also the parasols are closed. In the noon scene they are open.

"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
pony

Last edited by mr. mugu on Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SP, you're posting a link to the image on the page, and either mr.mugu or we are seeing a different cached version of it.
The damned thing isn't streaming. We can only hope Ed appears in a later shot. Mad

He had to travel several miles to get there, and will hang around as long as he can stand it without money for refreshments, so it's still all good.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months

Last edited by PsycheDelia_Smith on Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There he is!

Lol, I just psyched psyche!

pony
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rodus Longus is right, through the proxy, I get a night image too. The UK version or the US version is cached somewhere en route.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Why do I get the same daytime scene using the proxy Rodus posted, gonna clear my cache and see if that changes anything.

[edit]

Cleared cache, cookies history with CCleaner and still get the same image using the proxy, this one Evil or Very Mad:

Can someone post the night time image they are getting, please.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

daylight using direct link
and this with the proxy

Edit: @SP try here http://www.the-cloak.com it gives me the daytime pic again so maybe it will give you the night one (clutching at straws)

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, PDS you didn't see him at the meeting point, so you need to slap him for that!

pony
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am getting the exact same picture as SP, from any of the links.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
CerealMom
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's a baiter cam, confusing all as to day or night!!

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Rodus, no joy with that cloak-room link, still daylight, ah well, anyway, the main thing is the lad has gone there, even if we can't see him, it's more wasted time and money, keep up the good work you lot, hopefully you can get him on a working cam next time.

Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This just in....

He's on a bus going to his hotel....says he had a meeting with a Nigerian friend who is getting him a passport.....

Says he is down to $20 in Singapore dollars....

Seems that he's not as bad off as we need him to be...

OH AND HE LAUGHED about the pirates - - said it sounded like the movie Pirates of the Caribbean

http://media.putfile.com/amy-tells-ed-about-pirates

ONe more thing - - notice that when the car horns were honking below - - LOL He didn't catch that if I was on a boat - you wouldn't hear car horns honking. LOL I was like - OH shit - what a time for cars to be making noises!

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok interesting here. In Camino the standard link gives me a daytime image and in Firefox it gives me a Night time one. You guys who are having trouble could try a different browser.

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ no use trying another browser - he isn't there. Listen to my call - lots of people are around him - he says he's on a bus.

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now she tells us Laughing

Tried the cam link using the proxy in FireFox and get the night time scene, still daytime in FireFox with direct link, was using Opera browser before.

mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Eliza, when you call him the next time (or I can email him), you should mention that the folks on the boat need more money to get you to Singapore because they have to pay off Jack Sparrow. He'll be sure that it's a scam.
Don't worry, he'll survive Smile
I notice he's talking to someone during the phone call again.
Doug is now in Kelang. I'm trying to confuse him into thinking I'm in Keluang which is a lot closer.

pony
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I THINK that he must have brought a Nigerian friend with him for this trip...

Which means you got a double safari and don't know it.

I will tell him LATER that they need money for Capt'n Jack Sparrow or we can't go through - - I want to see if he will go back to the WU office with my receipt first.

<br>

Mortar x12
Golden Pith
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 3:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He says he waited half an hour. The Ed at the beach is the Ed in the photograph, it has to be. That's how the lawyer was identifying him. So I don't know which Ed is chasing around after Amy. Confused

mami
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 3:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Please DON'T continue mentioning Jack Sparrow. You don't want him (yet) to know that he's being baited....

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 3:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Interesting, more than one Ed. Wonder what would happen if Amy told Ed1 that Ed2 had collected the Westie payment?

An audio chop of the phone conversation could be used to prove it.

Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So I got more info on 3d. You guys need to hear this - because he has a plan to extend his visa - I am not sure if it really will work or not - but if it will - you need to make sure he can't do this.

I called to pretend to be upset that he didn't get the WU money - and well - while I am on the phone - he is asking some chinese speaking people at the desk of the hotel what the receipt says. I am like HOLY * - and I am trying hard to remain calm - and they start talking in chinese - but they WILL NOT tell him what it says. LOL You just have to listen

It sounds like she is asking him if he is asking her for money! OMG! Then he tells me to talk to them - and I pretended to have phone problems. Then I called him back after this - and pretended that I couldn't hear him again.

That was close. I wanted to hear as much as I could - but I didn't want to talk to the other person!

http://media.putfile.com/amy-and-ed-and-pirates-and-wu The best part is about 14.5 minutes into the convo......that's where he is asking them what the form says and they begin to speak Chinese and won't tell him.

<br>

Mortar x12
Golden Pith
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PsycheDelia_Smith wrote:
He says he waited half an hour. The Ed at the beach is the Ed in the photograph, it has to be.

He ended up on the webcam and I missed it?

pony
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I reckon he was on his way there on the bus when he spoke to Eliza. Just in, and he admits he was at fault. Very Happy

Quote:

Dear *********,
I was late to the meeting place..I was to meet with ******* by 9.00pm Saturday 29th June, 2007 at the Bora Bora Beach in Sentosa Beach..I've never been there before,so it took me time to locate the bar..By the time I got it was 9.35pm.The bar was already closing..To make matter worst,I don't know his mobile Phone number..I guess,if I had it,I would've been able to contact him when I got to the Beach Bar..Right now, I've gone back to my hotel.My visa will expire by 6th June, 2007..Is not better he comes to my hotel the name of the hotel is Hostel Mackenzie, 114-A Mackenzie Road,Singapore..Iam in room 409.There is a wine arcade by the hotel..We can fix our meeting there.I guess,that will save us a lot of trouble..Anyway,I've just sent him a mail..but
Sir,I suggest you ask him to contact me as soon as possible,so that I can sign those document and extend my stay..Iam going have to leave on twenty singapore dollar , until tuesday when your office will be open..I look forward your urgent response.
Thanks and God bless.

Obviously he means 6th July, for his visa. The goalposts keep moving. So we have another week.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic