SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Third Anniversary Safari - (Video p. 63)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
HomerJFong
Courtesiless son of a doggy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In approx. 16 hours, I'll be calling this lad and start the process of the no good very bad news.

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"We stayed there for two days hopping to get any of you" - Pastor Collins
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 9:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ That'll coincide nicely with his discovery that the lawyer was a guy man, and has gone awol with the money Smile

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
komsomol
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

PsycheDelia_Smith wrote:
I'm 99% sure he's depending on either collecting some money from his inheritance, or being transported to Lithuania by mr_mugu's character, or both. So yep, he's stranded!!

A truly amazing story!

However, don't hold your breath, he's almost certainly not stranded. Singapore has a great Nigerian scammer infrastructure, just in case. I am almost completely sure that his flight ticket is fake (bought for some 1% of the real price), as this is the preferred way Nigerian scammers travel around the world most of the time. In that case he probably has a round ticket anyway.

Quote:
Under the Singapore Immigration Act, s. 8 (2)(m) states that a prohibited immigrant is someone who travels on forged documents.

As to his forged documents (in his persona's name), I guess he would have entered the country using his real Nigerian passport and that he's holding an additional forged one as well for the "transaction". In this case he can't be busted upon entering/leaving the country, unless the fake passport would be found on him. As he would not have travelled using the forged passport, he would not be considered a "prohibited immigrant", but he of course would still be guilty in the offence of bearing a fake id/passport.

If he's travelling with his real Nigerian passport, his flight ticket would be issued in his own name, contrary to the information he has given to you. Naturally, he can't give you his real flight details, as he is a scammer, after all.

Quote:
He's already been advised that his proof of identity must bear the same name as the deeds to the estate.

There is a chance that he didn't fully understand that hint; or if he did, he might be aware that he can't fulfill that condition as far as although he probably carries an additional fake id, but there can't be an entry visa in that document. However, he probably have already figured a cover story of why he had to travel under a presumably "false name" (in fact under his own). Given the planned modalities, he would never have to actually make that excuse, however, as no proceedings will take place ever.

Last edited by komsomol on Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:13 am; edited 1 time in total
komsomol
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

mr. mugu wrote:
Ahhhh, he's so caring Rolling Eyes
Quote:
hanks for the mail..I was given a thirty days social visit visa.I would've love to spend somedays with Amy in Singapore before we start embarking on the trip to Lithuania.

Remember the uncle is with the Russian Mafia. I told him that if anything happens to Amy there is no place on the planet he will be able to hide. I expect he will be crapping himself when he finds out Amy was caught at customs smuggling drugs. Is that the death penalty in Singapore?

Why don't you make a twist there, so that Amy gets into really serious trouble with the Mafia which can only be solved if our lad buys her free with some drugs that he must carry to their first meeting ever with Amy? Then just tip off the police about the meeting. Laughing This twist might require some serious phone conversations between a female baiter and our lad.
BaldSpot
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 7:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dudes - this is tremendous material. If someone made a movie out of this - it would be ten times better than "The Sting." I laughed so hard just reading this string of posts. And what a grand finale - showing the cops arresting the guy for fraudently entering the country.
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@kom: If he's turned over carrying fake ID and flight tickets, it's not going to be any picnic for him. And he's still over 7000 miles from home, no matter how he got there, so it's all good. Smile

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 12:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He just got back from across the border into Malaysia, where asiaguy sent him. I have to go out this afternoon, so I won't drop my bombshell on him until later tonight UK time or tomorrow. It'll give him a little time to enjoy stewing in his own juice.

Quote:

Dear Mr. *********,
I couldn't locate Chan Li at HYATT HOTEL.I got to the Hyatt Hotel by 1.00pm. I walked straight to the reception desk and asked about Chan Li.The receptionist told me that there was nobody with the name Chan Li lodging in the Hotel.I also tried calling Barrister Ong King Seng on phone ,but he was not on hand to pick my call.Barrister Ong King Seng promised to send me Chan Li's Phone number through an SMS to my mobile phone,uptill now I've not gotten it.Please it is important you send me Chan Li's contact phone number and address,so that I can contact him.Tommorrow is 11th June,2007. We need to round off everything relating to the transfer of Honey's inheritance before the June 11th deadline elapses.I look forward to your response.
Thanks and God bless.

HomerJFong

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 12:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

, assistant to just called him to set in motion the no-good-very-bad news.

He's waiting at the airport right now.

Audio coming shortly.

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
HomerJFong

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 12:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope you don't mind him being told to wait at the airport.

http://media.putfile.com/George-Petrovsky

Also, slap the stupid bastard for me. He gave me the country code for Myanmar as opposed to Singapore.

Mortar x5
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 12:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bwah hah hah Homer! That was perfect!
@Kom, there's a couple of ways I can play this, I'm not sure which direction it will go. I am going to attempt to have him bribe a police officer to get Amy out. Normally this wouldn't fly and even in his case it might not, but he is an incredibly stupid lad. Of course, he's going to think the cop is in on it and of course the cop is going to have no clue.
Also we're pretty sure that he borrowed money from another guyman to make the trip, so even if he has the means to get home it's still all good.

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 12:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thumbs up Homer, nice job. He can waste a day at the airport, that'll make him nice and tired and stressed for when he gets the news that his inheritance don gone knock Smile

By the way, this is our lad. You got to love those shoes.

Image[/img]

HomerJFong

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 12:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He appears so happy in that photograph!

Mortar x5
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 12:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, he'd recently got back from a fruitless trip to Accra, and his other maga had died before he collected. I expect he looks even more chipper today.

komsomol
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PsycheDelia_Smith wrote:
@kom: If he's turned over carrying fake ID and flight tickets, it's not going to be any picnic for him. And he's still over 7000 miles from home, no matter how he got there, so it's all good. Smile

Sure thing, reporting him to the authorities is a must.

I suppose you are aware of his outgoing itinerary; tipping off the Singapore border control about him carrying a fake id and/or a fake flight ticket with the full designation of the date and his flight number should be sufficient. You might want to add to your report to the authorities that he is also suspected to carry drugs in his anus and that he might have swallowed more in little plastic bags. A little bit of an aggressive body cavity search I'm sure won't do any harm to our friend. Wink Upon searching his belongings and finding his fake id/ticket the authorities would probably readily give credit to the other accusation as well. Twisted Evil

Another idea that comes into my mind would be to make him PRINT some mysterious pages in an internet cafe and have him carrying it around for an important last meeting supposed to be taken place at the airport upon his leaving the country. Of course there would be no actual meeting, but this would be to ensure that he still has those printed pages on him while leaving the country. The person he should be met with shall have a Middle Eastern name.

The document to be printed should consist mainly garbage, preferably a text encrypted via PGP, except for some headings. These should read "Paya Lebar", "Sembawang", "Changi Naval Base" and "COMLOG WESTPAC". (See Singapore Changi naval base at http://globalsecurity.org). Ideally, somewhere in the document there should be this google earth sat picture of the naval base and maybe also this photograph on a UAV operated by the Singapore Army, as found on the website of the Ministry of Defence, Singapore. (Let me know if you need my help to create such a document.)

I reckon involving the Singaporean Military Intelligence would be the icing on the cake of his survival trip to this beautiful country. Twisted Evil There would be no need to tip off the MI; the border control officers would probably do that job upon searching his belongings.
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^
Nice. You are simply evil. Very Happy

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
macweasel
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 3:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

been reading this lot - absolutely stunning

assuming the lad makes it back to west africa without being arrested - just how much trouble is he in if he has borrowed the money for the flight?
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 4:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Macweasel - quite a bit!

However, our evil genii appear to be set on making sure he spends some 'quality' time in Singapore - about 7 years or so! Twisted Evil Though if Komsomol has his way, the lad might never see daylight again! Laughing

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Click here to support 419Eater.com
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 5:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

kom: you don't like lads much do you? Very Happy

I'll take a look at all the options tomorrow. He's expecting the Lawyer in New York to send instructions then. There's no need to rush it, he has another 28 days for fun and frolics.

HomerJFong

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Uh oh, spaghetti-os! brings more bad news. No word if he was still at the airport at the time.

http://media.putfile.com/George-Petrosky

Mortar x5
FiveForces
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent stuff, even better if you actually manage to get him arrested Razz

"GO AND DIE AND NOPT LIVE OK, YOU STUPID FOUL YOU TAKEW ME FOR PLAY? SEND YOUR SHIPPING INFO AND THAT ALL YOU TALK STUPID, SEND ME YOUR NUMBER THAT ALKL I NEED FROM YOU. NO NUKMBER GO AND DON;T SEND NO MONEY AND SEND HAVE NO PUPPY"
~ Bri Thany

"The whole situation is becoming ridiculous and absurd. Its hard to explain how a transaction that normally takes a few minutes to be concluded is starting to run into weeks."
~ Genesis Art & Craft

"you are treating me like a fool which is not supposed to be done"
~ Barryston Morgan

"I don't understand this...Its like you are playing on my intelligence."
~ Peter Roy
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Homer bow_down bow_down bow_down That was excellent!

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
flodhest
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 11:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is awesome! Laughing
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 11:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hahahaha "iii know nothiiing!"

lmao.

this guy is going to be in a world of hurt.
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 11:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Amy's flight arrived.
I was there.
No Lad to be found.
However, I know that the Lad arrived in Singapore in Terminal 2 Friday night.
Amy's flight arrived in Terminal 1 last night.

My gutt tells me that the dumb Lad went to Terminal 2 since he figured that all arrivals are in that Terminal.

As a result no pics yet but he will be around town for the next few days... Cool

I also know that the Lad made a Malaysia run for his important meeting at the Hyatt Hotel.
He asked the hostel desk clerk for directions to the Beach Road bus depot at noon yesterday... Cool
That 30 day social Visa is now history.

Also, just a note of sanity.
The Lad had to show a return "get out of Singapore" plane ticket before getting his original Visa. He would have had to show the same plane ticket upon returning to Singapore yesterday. The name on this plane ticket had to match his passport details. He's therefore not stranded.

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

you guys are great.

i have a little safari going on in the audio forum - but this is sooooooo much better. I only got 1,200 miles out of my guy (round-trip)

I can'[t wait to see what happens.

If you need Amy to call from jail crying about what's going on - give me a PM.

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic