SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Third Anniversary Safari - (Video p. 63)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wouldn't go that far Slaphappy, he did try to call Amy on the Captain Jack Sparrow as a pirate. I think there is a good chance he does know who Brittany Spears is.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've got some better photos that he shouldn't recognize

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

His new extension date is March, er... 29th. If he can't get a US visa, it'll have to be an urgent trip to Johannesburg. Before I know it, it'll be 4 years. Where did the last one go? Shocked

Quote:
Dear Mr. ***********,
Happy New Year..Iam very happy to have received your mail..Iam really garateful to you for getting me another date extension from the court.I will everything,I can to meet up with the new deadline.Please,endeavour to keep me updated with any further development.I look foward to your response.
Thanks and God bless.
Edward Smith.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
WildEC
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

well only found this site yesturday and welll... just WOW!!!

so impressed with all of you in on this one, I cant believe how long you've strung him along!!!!

superb acting on the phone calls too Smile

I'll definatly be trying my hand at this think Im addicted already, atlast a way to get back at scammers! Think I'll need to read the site more thoughly 1st and get a decent mentor, wouldnt want to rush things and muck up.

I know it was many months ago now but if you still need a UK resident with skype let me know (yes think i read pretty much every post)

Wild E C
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think you should have him fix his problem by "nipping it in the bud", if you know what I mean Laughing

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
AgentOrange
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You just told this dummy that you wanted him to try an enlargement method involving chilies and toothpaste and he mixes it up and applies it to his penis? Without telling him what the mixture should be or how he should apply it?

Well, if he had waited for your instructions, he would have realized that he was supposed to mix the chilies with the toothpaste and then brush his teeth with it. And it takes 6-8 week to work . . . .

AgentOrange
HomerJFong
Courtesiless son of a doggy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

dr stephen williams wrote:
^^Eliza, he might. She is a top tier celeb. Any other lower caste celebs you might be able to use? Eventually he has to twig, but maybe this should be in 2013.....

Here's several shots of the late, great Dana Plato screwed up out of her mind on something.

http://images.eonline.com/eol_images/Profiles/20061005/244.plato.dana.100406.jpg

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1111/887024165_5a189e0c5d.jpg

http://www.absolutenow.com/mugshots/images/PlatoDana.jpg

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"We stayed there for two days hopping to get any of you" - Pastor Collins
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Agent Orange! Welcome to eater! This bait has got to be up there as one of the craziest, ever. The things this guy will do know no bounds... Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
muguBingo
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, just wow!
It's almost depressing to believe that there could be anyone so gullible AND that they've somehow managed to survive to adulthood.
Darwin must be pissed he missed this gem. Very Happy
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@mugubingo = Welcome to eater! Glad you made it here. This guy could be the least intelligent of the lot. Don't ever think that you can do these things to 99.99% of the lads out there. They got really lucky when they landed this guy. Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
muguBingo
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SlapHappy wrote:
This guy could be the least intelligent of the lot.

Oh I'm not denying that point, hell, I'm quite enjoying it!
capricio
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't get me wrong, 3d is a moron. But to be fair, there have been about 10 different baiters involved in this playing a cast of probably about a hundred different characters along the way. In his mind, it's impossible to comprehend that so many players could be involved with creating such an elaborate conspiracy, especially for no monetary gain. Consider the following just as examples:

The phone call cursing in Ibo from double-O.

The fake Singapore WU note in native script.

Fake newspaper articles.

Voices from Homer, Eliza, and half dozen other people, mostly Americans.

Consider how you might react if 10 resourceful strangers applied themselves to trick you into doing something for no obvious reason? And no, I'm not a lad-hugger. Just saying this bait is special because of the level of effort involved and the creativity of the baiters, not so much because is 3d is 3d. ...although 3d's insatiable lust and greed surely has made him an easier play than others.
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Remember, though, he did put toothpaste and chili pepper on his penis, followed by hydrogen peroxide (ouch), which, to my mind, doesn't point to a particularly bright individual. It only took a few baiters to do that to him! Hahahahah!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ That was a fun night. I was wasted.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Professor - I don't see how you could have done it any other way. hehehe! Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
marty
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i can't believe this is still going on Laughing
Old No. 7
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've just caught up with this and listened to the last two telephone calls.

As has been said elsewhere - pure genius. bow_down

And for me, the funniest thing (apart from "It's salty" and "why did you use a chicken?") was listening to @my urging 3d on, whilst you can clearly hear Eliza typing away in the background:

"do it faster"...<clickety clickety>....."aha".....<clickety clickety>..."uhumm"..<clickety clickety>....."tell me how it feels 3d"..<clickety clickety>. True multi-tasking!

Eliza, there's a career for you answering the phone for one of those dubious adverts that you get in the back of mens' magazines (well I've been told that there's adverts in those things) Very Happy.

And Weasel and Prof are just nasty, nasty people who must have torn the wings off flies when they were kids. Shocked

If this keeps up, I think the admins here will have to think up a new sig icon for successfully inflicting gangrene on a lad.

200+ sites killed, from these countries => United Kingdom Netherlands Russia Nigeria Switzerland Ukraine South Africa Germany United States Canada Senegal Benin Spain Ghana Ivory Coast Cambodia Flag United Nations

pony pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar

Like my flags? Want some of your own? Let justjay teach you how to kill sites here (clicky).

Hobbes may have retired, but get his brilliant WriteJunk here (clicky) and never touch a .dll again

Proud to be a mouth-breather who posted a load of shit, disappeared into the night but mysteriously reappeared after a long absence
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Old No. 7 wrote:
If this keeps up, I think the admins here will have to think up a new sig icon for successfully inflicting gangrene on a lad.

Yeah, some sort of green amputated sausage looking thing, with flies....

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

capricio wrote:
Consider how you might react if 10 resourceful strangers applied themselves to trick you into doing something for no obvious reason?

Yes, except for the fact that 2 of the 10 baited him for 2-3 years before this thread even started. Ed is "special" but he's certainly not unique.

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ And no matter how much of a dipshit the people here have made him look, remember he's been living for quite a while on money taken from people in the west who bought all his crap about lottery wins and unclaimed funds, none of whom would think of themselves as particularly gullible.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Good point, PS. I think that as much as we think 3d is a stupid but amusing git, he is also good enough at this to be able to make enough money to keep pursuing 4my.

Still, the "treatment" thing....., hahahahahaha!

Ruth Archer
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have lurked here with admiration for some time and have read the whole of this great story. I am full of admiration for you all - your imaginations are just fantastic - keep it up!
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Ruth Archer - Welcome to eater! Why not stop lurking, and start baiting? You know it's fun-filled, exciting, and full of the funniest idiots (I mean us!) on the planet! And you can do a good turn for society at large...etc...come on. You just know you want to. Very Happy

Safari Issac to Chad
Old No. 7
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Ruth

Welcome to eater. Bait safe, read the stickies, consider a mentor and have fun.

Oh, and just to warn you: Ambridge and its cast of characters often appear in my baits - even if it is in upstate Massachusetts!

200+ sites killed, from these countries => United Kingdom Netherlands Russia Nigeria Switzerland Ukraine South Africa Germany United States Canada Senegal Benin Spain Ghana Ivory Coast Cambodia Flag United Nations

pony pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar

Like my flags? Want some of your own? Let justjay teach you how to kill sites here (clicky).

Hobbes may have retired, but get his brilliant WriteJunk here (clicky) and never touch a .dll again

Proud to be a mouth-breather who posted a load of shit, disappeared into the night but mysteriously reappeared after a long absence
Ruth Archer
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Old no 7: I am interested to know how Bert Fry deals with those American types!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic