SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Third Anniversary Safari - (Video p. 63)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 1:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

While I don't think there'd be cash-baiting issues with that idea there may be ITP issues. Ed's going to keep watch on his money until someone picks it up, and as that person is likely to be someone random we don't want Ed thinking they're the and things getting messy.

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 2:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ed could always work off his debt... this way he sweats and huffs, but no cash is involved, and then Amy can be let loose in the Bahamas (my vote!). You evil geniuses could dream up something, a token carving to appease the 7 dragons, maybe even.... make him a member!?!

Wherever this goes, I'll be there... You guys are brilliant! Hahahahaah!
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 1:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He didn't reply today, hope I didn't scare him off using his real name. Actually I was thinking of getting the carving, making him get a tattoo to prove he is part of the 7 drag00ns, and then telling him that she's getting married in the (place small out island here), Bahamas. Twisted Evil

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 1:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like this. I admit I am having Ed withdrawals..... Ed, come back, we miss you!
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 2:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love how Ed NEVER gets names right. And I also love how you give him a LITTLE bit of information - and he makes up an elaborate story. Ed just cracks me up with his FBI skills, too. I wonder if we can get him to change his name to Barney Fife and put a bullet in his front pocket?

Also, I think it's time Ed converts to Islam - as it looks like he's going to need to make a trip to Kano - to find out that they have gone on a plane to THE BAHAMAS from that international airport that he is discussing.

Quote:
Amy called yesterday..According to her they are on their way to Kano a state in the nothern part of Nigeria..They got her a Saudi-Arabia Passport.She travelling on a Saudi-Arabian Passport.They made her bear a moslem name on the Passport.They made dress like a moslem so as beat through the security in the border easily.The name of the moslem cleric that bought her is .He resides in Kano.I told her all you've been doing to get her out.She is very happy..I tried calling Amy's uncle .It rang but there was nobody on hand to pick my call.I dropped a message and my phone number for him in his answering machine.I will be sending his Phone number via SMS to Amy today.
At this point,what is your progress so far.Like I earlier mentioned,it is important you send people over to Nigeria so as to assist me in tracking Amy..As you can see,these people are presently in West Africa.They are on their to Nigeria.They will be entering Nigeria via the northern Nigeria border.There are two borders in the North.Niger republic/Nigerian border is in Sokoto State while the Chad republic/Nigerian border is in Borno State.There is no sea port in the northern part of Nigeria.There are two international airport in the northern part of Nigeria.One is in Abuja the capital territory,while the other one is in Kano State.Since they are coming to Nigeria from Chad Republic.They will entering Nigeria through Borno State.Note,ninety percent of the people in the northern part of Nigeria are moslems..Since she carrying a saudi-Arabian Passport it will be easy for them to get into Nigeria through the North..They will be Nigeria any moment from now.Do you have a plan?..We need to act fast.I look forward to your response.

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
jxd
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 2:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Surely the millions of inheritance awaiting him should go toward Amy's ransom? Or is that the plan all along. This is long and confusing! But- that's what makes it so great.

I think he needs to choose! Love or money. (Like we don't know the answer.)

"I was brought up in a motherless babies home"

"I have the Consignment Code here with me which I will send to you and without this Code no Human Being can open that Box"

pony pony EmailParser pony pony
Ponies taste like cyanide and happiness.
Bungo Pony
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 3:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I wonder if we can get him to change his name to Barney Fife

Now THAT'S a bait that I'd like to see... getting a lad to legally change his name to something goofy. Too bad the documents would likely be forged.

"I don't want you to be faster than your shoes." - 1brah1m Qvattara
ThouVoice
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well all I can say is thank you, this is simply fantastic.
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Eliza, I'm suprised he hasn't written FJB with the new news from Usman. He finally gets back in touch with me.

Quote:
Thanks for your understanding..Iam really grateful.I
quite impressed with your organisation..But your information was wrong
this time..I will look for someone to do the carving..But you must
give your word..Since Amy is now with Fahd1d..Just give me the
address and location of Fahd1d and the address of the venue of the
wedding..Just leave the remaining for me.I will reach you
immediately,Iam through with the carving..Please stop calling that
name "Maga"..It drives me nut..

Just a touch of the response. He wants wierd rituals? I can do that!
Quote:
Would you prefer I call you mugu then? The craving first mugu and soon. Then I tell you the address. Hurry mugu, once a girl go through that ritual, she never right in the head again.

I'm thinking somewhere down the line asking him why the locals call him "goat boy"?

"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
pony
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So he sends the email mr mugu has sent him and asks my opinion (as FJB)

I write back:

Quote:
This could be a great opportunity to set up the ! Don't say a word, but this will be the perfect set up. You must pretend to be innocently doing what they say. Do you know anyone who can carve? If so, then see if you can pull a favor. Get the carving and take a photo to show proof that you did it. Play it "cool." Don't let them know it's a set-up. Then once they give you the address to this "safe house" mail the package. Then send me the receipt. My uncle is a head of the secret police in Germany. We can catch these crooks when they go to pick up the carving!! I am so excited right now. We are a step closer to getting them. Germany!! Of all places! This is great! I have so many connections in Germany, that only one little phone call will have them right where we want them! This could not have worked out better.

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith

Last edited by Eliza_Doolittle on Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hamster
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I saw this today and it made me think of this thread.
It's a real lawnmower accident - http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/topstories/2007/08/23/leading-monk-killed-by-his-lawn-mower-89520-19675249/

Enjoy
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

*KABUMP*

Who's trying for a carving? Ed's looking toward the inheritance, and straying from his other cash prospects. To keep him on track, I'm giving him the silent treatement again. I doubt he'll do a carving, or a tattoo, at this stage. If some incentive were there, he might.

Quote:
Dear Mr. ***********
I have not heard from you since past of couple days..What is going?..Hope all is well with you?..How far have gone with the singaporean authority?..Iam still waiting for your to the point I raised in my last mail..Iam really worried.I look forward to your urgent response.
Thanks and God bless.
Edward Smith.

Note,below are extracts from some recent mail I got from Usman a member of the Seven Dragon.
..........................................................................................................................................
I give you a very small job to see if you can do it. I want to send Ozzi a gift to show him how much I own him. Have someone make a wood carving of that picture of George you got and take a picture for me. I will give you an address to a safe house in Germany to send it to and I will make sure that Ozzi gets it. Then I will tell you where Amy is getting married. That fuck Fahdid did not give me the brideprice I asked for because she was not in perfect condition, so fuck him. But hurry brother, she get married soon and time is not in your favor.
........................................................................................................................................
We know all about you broda. The only thing we do not know is exactly where you live. We have three addresses, but we have your picture, so you would not be hard to find.
Would you prefer I call you mugu then? The craving first mugu and soon. Then I tell you the address. Hurry mugu, once a girl go through that ritual, she never right in the head again.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ed, Ed, Ed. This guy is in so deep now.... Eventually he is going to figure it out. Imagine the free fall he will experience!

Anyway, PsySmith, thank you for the update. I have obsessively been checking this.

Send him to the bahamas!

Doc

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr Mugu - Ed doesn't want to do the carving. I need you to tell me what you think I should do to respond. Maybe I can say - well if you do what he says - we are going to get an address in Germany - and then even if it isn't UB, then we have SOMEONE who has something to do with the 7D so we can then capture them and make them talk.....What do you think?

Quote:
Iam really sorry about the demise of one your fellow priest..Please accept my sympathy..May the almight God give your church and his family the fortitude o bear the loss..As regard the I will do as they instructed.But I want you to know that Amy is presently in Kano,Nigeria.They probably kept her in unknown location in Kano.is going to use her for a ritual..Below is an extract a mail I got from Three hours ago..It important we start making arrangement on how to rescue Amy before the ritual takes place,though Usman have promised to tell the exact location of the ritual venue after I send the carving to Germany..I don't trust him..We are dealing with a criminal.He is a snake..I suspect it is a trap.We need save Amy..We can them to kill her.There is already confusion amongst these miscreants.We must strike now.I need you to send people over to Nigeria to assist me.

We know all about you broda. The only thing we do not know is exactly where you live. We have three addresses, but we have your picture, so you would not be hard to find.

Please give this a second thought..I look forward to your urgent response.

Email #2

(I told him I'm slow at responding as one of the priests died)

Quote:
How was father Giovanni wake?..I hope it all went well?..I've tried to look for someone to do the carving,but Iam afraid the one I met is not reliable.I want you to look for someone to do carving..The person must be able to finish it within three days,so that we can be able to meet up time..Time is not on our side..I hope you still have his picture.I sent you his picture before I did the security video conversation..Anyway,I will be forwarding the picture to you again just incase you can't find it.Just look for someone do the carving and have ready within three days then send me a picture of the carving so that I can send it forward to him..As soon I send the carving picture to him,he will send me the address of the house in Germany.
Right now,I need you to start making arrangement on how to locate Amy in Kano..We need to be fast.She is somewhere in kano,Nigeria right now.It can't carry out this operation on my own..I need very strong back up..If necessary we can include the FBI and the Nigerian Security Service.We must act fast.Note,we are dealing with a moslem fanatic.Fahdid is a moslem.I look forward to your response.

Email 3 - a picture of George....like FJB took wood carving lessons?

So what I did for now was sent him an email from a new character:
(Ok have you seen the movie ?)

Quote:
I am with the church you have contacted regarding your beloved Amy.

has instructed me to send you an email to let you know funeral is today. He said to ask if you emailed him today to please forward the emails to me. He'll be with the Giovanni family until tomorrow afternoon. Then he will be able to respond to your emails. He said that he does, however, want to be updated on what's going on with your part in Nigeria. So, he wants me to be able to deliver messages.

He said to tell you that he has sent a couple FBI agents to Thailand and a couple to Chad. They hope to have more information soon.

May God bless you my son.

<br>

Mortar x12
Golden Pith
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 4:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If I hit him with a legal bill, telling him I'll be unable to continue to represent him until at least some of it is paid, and he expects a good price for a carving, I think there'll be some chiselling going on down in Harcourt.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 4:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

actually Mr mugu DID NOT offer him money for the carving - - he offered the address to an associate in Germany - - and the address to where Amy is.

Ed does not trust UB (wonder why?)

<br>

Mortar x12
Golden Pith
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 4:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Exactly. Perhaps there should be some money in it for him. He's a lad. No money, no can do.

Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 3:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So, Amy called Ed tonight - to wake him up - - LOL - - Nothing like waking up a mugu in the middle of the night! LOL

I think he's going to go on ANOTHER safari TOMORROW. LOL

I didn't tell him WHERE - I just gave him a CLUE as to where I am. he thinks I'm now in Nigeria.

AND I set it up so hopefully mr mugu can get his carving out of Ed. LOL

My cat started bothering me - so I incorporated my cat into this - LOL - said some cat just came out of nowhere and was jumping around me and was going to wake everyone up. LOL

Warning - this is a LONG call - 17 minutes, as I couldn't get Ed off the phone.

UGH - I have spent $10 talking to lads on the phone today - between Red's lad (who was a cheaper call!) and Scam Patroller's and now Ed. So if you haven't heard the calls in the Jewelry Heist thread or the G Bush and the Village People thread...you should hear them. I think the G bush thread's call was the best. LOL You get to hear me act as different personalities in each one. LOL I could be "The many faces of Eve" LOL

http://media.putfile.com/Amy-Ed-Aug-24

So anyway....I hope Ed will send an email tomorrow if he goes ....because this will be safari #3 for Ed. LOL

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rather than posting a new post, I am adding here.

Update: 8-25-07

So, UB has received a few emails from Ed this morning!

Quote:
You were wrong about me right from the beginning..Iam not into internet fraud..Let that sink into your head and stop calling those names..Amy's grandpa contributed immensely in my education.He was like a father to me.You got it wrong right from the beginning..If you had somethings to sort out with Ozzi..You should have gone ahead and trash it out with him..Why did you've to drag me and Amy into it?..I've been in Port Harcourt since I came back to Nigeria..I work and earn my living..I guess, you know Port Harcourt very well..You can come to Elimgbu that where I live..(This part is priceless....LOL
)
I know your organisation owns a lot of cybercafe.Most of the cybercafe owners are under your pay roll.They in turn feeds you with information on the so called guymen who are about to make it big..What you do is intimidate the guymen so as to get your cut from their loot.. "GUYMAN CHOP GUYMAN" it is really funny..
Sometimes you end up killing your victim so as to get the whole loot.That is exactly what wanted to do Singapore..But unfortunately,I wasn't able to come over to malaysia,because God was always with me.
Let tell you something stop digging..You won't get anything useful..You are already confused..Let stop beating around the bush..Iam ready to do your biddings..I've already contacted somebody to do the carving..I need Amy back..If you have other evil plans for me..It is better you have a second thought..All I need from you is Amy that is all..Like I mentioned earlier,you must give me your word..After this we can be friends..I like you..You are have an open heart..You are good guy Usman..I need you to help me with the address before the rituals takes place.

Then he sent the email again with a different subject line. LOL

And so then what does he do? He sends the nun an email...and to stall time...check this out Laughing

My response

Quote:
Oh Dear Ed,
I cannot read this email. I see that there is a very bad word written near the beginning. I took a vow never to say words like that or get involved in talking with bad words. Can you please just send me the information I needed in this email and take out the bad words. Re-write it so that it is appropriate for a female nun to read. I must now go say some Hail Marys and ask God to forgive me for seeing that word.
Bless you my son,

<br>

Mortar x12
Golden Pith
BaldSpot
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Eliza - you should go on America Has Talent - the winner this year was a guy who could sing in many different voices. I think you have a chance!
Super Model
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 7:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Ed is so confused! I can not believe he is soo deep in this! ELO - Confusion rings in my mind Wink Twisted Evil Eliza, as always fantastic!
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 12:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Been out of the loop for a day or so because I had to upgrade the HD in my computer. Hopefully Ed will receive a message from Usman tomorrow with a quote from Phil to show him the errors of his ways. Sadly I think Ed will simply never admit that he is a guyman, but I'm gonna try.

pony
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 1:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, then maybe ask him if he used to be a guyman.... If he is in a confessional mood, he may admit it. But I think now he really believes that Amy is in trouble, he is a "good guy", etc. In his mind, he has purified himself (poor goat), and now is on the path of righteousness. I hope that path sends him to the Bahamas... Twisted Evil

This guy just sinks deeeper and deeeper. He's in deeeeeeeep now.

I have to go do a job Monday and Tuesday, well beyond internet... am going to miss this. I still have SUNDAAAY!

Well done all of you!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 2:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ed has been busy. The "Sister" has 3 emails from him (probably all the same stuff - but different words - so let's see....

Email 1:

Quote:
Iam sorry about the content of the mail..All I want is from you is to bring or extract out the picture attached to the mail..It is very important..Ignore the content of the mail..If possible don't read them,it is not important...Print out the picture attached to mail..Listen very carefully ask father to look for a very good wood carver that can make a replica of the exact wooden sculpture pose of the person on the picture.The sculptor must have ready within the next (2) two days.Ask him to take a picture of the replica wooden sculpture and scan and send forward to email address within the next two (2) two days.
Secondily,tell father that Amy( My fiancee) and the remaining hostages have been moved to Nigeria.They are presently in Kano,a state in the northern part of Nigeria.Tell him that Amy(My fiancee) called at the early hours of today.From the information I gathered from her.They are presently in a house by the rail in Kano.She doesn't know their exact location in Kano,because they were locked up in a sealed van that took them to their present location..Right now,they are in house near railway line.She got know that because she hears the frequent noise of trains passing through the rail..She also confirmed that Usman and Fahdid had a serious brawl on their arrival.She said Fahdid(moslem cleric that bought Amy) didn't refused to pay Usman the remaining of his Money.Thereafter,Usman left with anger.She knows that they are making arrangements with marriage(devilish rituals) with Fahdid.But they are hiding the date of the rituals from her.
At this point,She asked me ask father John Black locate her Mr. Ozzi Lavander.He lives in Lithuania.She can't reach him,because she has lost his contact details.But he reach him by going to St.Patrick Church.It is the biggest church in Vilnus,the capital of Lithuania..Tell him all that has transpired..Tell him that Usman asked me to replica wooden carving of him that will be delivered to him very soon.Tell him I admitted to do this because he promised to give me the present location of Amy in Kano..Ask him do all he can to assist us in getting Amy back.Anyway,she promised to call me back very soon.
Finally,ask Father John Black ask the FBI to reach their any of their agent attached to the AMERICAN EMBASSY IN NIGERIA and THE NIGERIAN STATE SECURITY SERVICE immediately,so that we all can work together and rescue AMY and the other HOSTAGES..It is very important..We are running out of time and Iam getting very impatient..They have already killed some of the hostages.It our duty to protect the remaining..Father John Black have phone number,ask him to give it to the FBI..We need strike within the next couple of days..Please,pass these informations immediately to Father John Black.Ask him to start acting immediately on them..God is already doing some great things on our side.I look forward to your response.

I think this sister is going to freak out over the carving and say she is sorry but she can't pass on this information either - Twisted Evil Have you read Harry Potter? Does this sound like something Doby would say if he was a nun?

LOL

This was my response:

Quote:
It is difficult, sir...Sister Dickinson wonders where to begin...
Your email has pushed me to tears - very noisy tears.
This is bad. Bad. Bad for me.
I must punish myself, sir. I almost committed a sin. I almost got involved in something a virgin nun has no business being involved in. I will have to punish myself most grievously for reading these emails, sir. I will have to shut my ears in the oven door for this. God knows. He knows all.
Oh dear. You are speaking of the man who must not be named.
You are speaking of a sculpture, a carving, and idol - - the work of he who must not be named!
I cannot have part in sending a message asking a priest to do such thing.
God is going to punish me.
You must do this on your own. The church cannot help with such a request. It's against the rules. The book of Exodus outlines this.
This is difficult, sir.
I'm sorry. I'm in tears now and must go repent. I must pray. I must ask the LORD to forgive me for knowing about this deal with the man who must not be named. I am a virgin. I am a nun. This is more than I can handle.
I'm sorry. I must punish myself now.

Mr mugu - hit him with an email from UB now - saying time is running out. So he will HAVE to do this before FJB can get back to him. LOL

-----------------------------

And now Ed has emailed Sis.TD back:

Quote:
We are talking about the life my Fiancee Miss Ashley Judd and the life of the other hostages..Do you want the seven dragons gang to kill them?..I didn't ask you to make a carving of an idol..The man on the picture is Usman Bello..He is the leader of the Seven Dragon gang..I can't make the wood carving over here in Nigeria..The wood carver staying in my location is not reliable..He will not be able to finish the wood carving within the next two days.Now, Father John Black knows about the wood carving..Just pass this information to him.
I hope you have passed the remaining information on my previous mail to father John Black.This is a matter of life and death..Ask Father John Black to contact the FBI agent attached to the American Embassy in Nigeria..We need to rescue AShley Judd and the other hostages before they use them for devilish rituals..Just pass those information to Father John Black.The lives of Ashley Judd and the other hostages are in your hands.As for me,I will not fold my arms and allow the seven dragons kill those hostages..I will do all the best I can to save them..Now,I beg you in the name of God..Just pass those informations to father John Black that is all he wants you to do.I look forward to your response.

Then he sends another email.....LOVE to see a lad beg!

Quote:
I want you to see reasons with me..Imagine,if you were amongst these hostages and your life depended on this information I asked you to pass to father John Black..These people have been kidnapped for the past three months.They have witnessed the inhuman slaughtering of some of their co-hostages..Just imagine what are presently going through..My conscience will keep tormenting me if I don't save these people..
My fiancee is among these hostages..Do you know emotional trauma Iam going through..I can't imagine lossing her..Please,in the name of God help me pass this message to father John Black.

Then he writes FJB:

Quote:
I just have to forward these mails to you,since Sister Thelma is finding it very difficult to pass the informations contained in these mail you..Please,we don't have argue right now..I just need you to act on the informations in the forwarded mails.
Time is not on our side..They've already killed some of hostages..We need to save the rest.

And he sends FJB another email:

Quote:
This is my last mail correspondence with Sister Thelma..I am really surprised..How would she feel,if she was among those hostages and somebody is toiling around with her life..Just act fast..I look forward to your response.

<br>

Mortar x12
Golden Pith
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would say this is over the top, but I don't think in Ed's case that there is such a thing.
(Newbie warning: Never, ever, EVER do this with a lad. It's the best way in the world to get a lad to drop you like a hot potato. In ladmind you're either a baiter or someone's hacked him.)

(Mail Ed sent to Phil 2 years ago removed for brevity...)
Quote:
I know you are a guyman. You are very bad guyman though.
And why you call me a snake to your new maga now? I have eyes mugu, all over Nigeria. I don't want your maga making a carving, I want you to make it or hire someone in Nigeria to make it. You must feel the pain mugu. You have 3 days or I forget about the deal.

pony
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How's this look for a tattoo? I wanted something simple

pony
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic