SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Third Anniversary Safari - (Video p. 63)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Back from CA - - got voicemails from Ed - - will upload when I get time.

He sounds like he's crying in one of them. I think he seriously IS worried about Amy.

And from my airline experience this weekend - - if we ever send him on Safari again - and we need to put (SSSS) on the bottom of our fake itinerary since that is the code for security threat. .....great for us to ALL know on all baits....google SSSS airline and then you can get websites - so if your mugu asks you what that meant, you say - see these pages - they tell you about being SSSSed. And then the mugu feels sorry for you and you have a valid excuse for not being there! (Ok - yes this last part is a double post as I already said it somewhere else - but it doesn't hurt to make sure people see it and USE it as a great modality)

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
Super Model
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I guess 3d is in "crunch time" mode.... wondering what is going to happen now. Maybe he needs some emails from the lawyer, kind like give him an update on the current developments? Twisted Evil Eliza, did 3d send what he was supposed to do, or upload it?
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Video segment 1 of 20 just in.

I am at a library - public pc - cannot wait to get home to view!!!

Edit - Here is what he said in Email:

Quote:
Dear
Iam sorry I couldn't download the video last weekend as you requested..I was finding it difficult to get a memory card that could fit into the camcorder I used for the recording..Right now,Iam through with the recording..I've just downloaded the first scene.It is up to twenty scenes..Iam going to be downloading it bit by bit..Please,it is important you inform of the video and audio quality of this first scene.I look forward to your response.
Thanks and God bless.

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
jxd
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So eager to please. I love that quality in a lad Very Happy

"I was brought up in a motherless babies home"

"I have the Consignment Code here with me which I will send to you and without this Code no Human Being can open that Box"

pony pony EmailParser pony pony
Ponies taste like cyanide and happiness.
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"The Story of Ed - Chapters 1 -20"

Laughing

I can't wait Twisted Evil .

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jump_4_joy happy crowd jump_4_joy

When do we get to see it?????

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Eliza will possibly wish to host it somewhere other than where Ed has put it. After all we wouldn't want him able to delete it. Video files are generally pretty big so I imagine the transfering may take a while.

I'm pretty excited though, awesome to have the confirmation that he's actually done it and wasn't just lying. Very Happy

HomerJFong
Courtesiless son of a doggy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The correct answer to the above question is "Not Soon Enough"

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"We stayed there for two days hopping to get any of you" - Pastor Collins
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was able to get a preview. All I can say is
a) Awsome Eliza!
b) Ed...underwear...goat... need I say more?

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't wait to get home. I may end class early tonight so my students can go home and I can get my grading done and get home to view this!

I saw your email to him, Mr. Mugu. So I guess it's hard to hear Ed? Damn it! Loved your slap to him.

Oh and you sent your cc to - - remember - it is - not smith - I doubt that Ed (smith) will figure it out - and if he asks - we'll say he's another priest that frjohnblack is corresponding with to see if Ed is lying.

I cannot wait to get home! And I hope that Ed continues to send the files. If he's screwed up the purification rite, he's going to have to do it over, though.

So he DID wear underwear? And he DID find a goat? OMG - is he BEHIND the goat? I cannot wait!!!!

<br>

Mortar x12
Golden Pith
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

mr. mugu wrote:
I was able to get a preview. All I can say is
a) Awsome Eliza!
b) Ed...underwear...goat... need I say more?
c) Poor goat maybe?
Laughing

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Do goats count as ITPs??? Laughing

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks all. Thanks to you, I just wasted a perfectly good afternoon. 5 hours. Listened to allthe conversations. it was worth it, though.

Eliza, you are absolutely brilliant!

I can't wait to see this video.

Ed, hes the Energizer Bunny of Dumb Mugus. he just keeps getting it, and getting it, and getting it.

Absolutely amazing.

I started out, thought I'd read a little, but got stuck in here. Then, after Singapore, I thought, okay... and then, it just went on!

LOL_sign happy crowd jump_4_joy typing Thumbs up :yikes: clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping bow_down bow_down typing

From the bottom of my laughing heart, thank you!
Doctor X
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Have we considered the ethical implications of involving an innocent animal in . . . .

Flees flying bricks

Cannot wait to see the results!!

--J.D.

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have to say this again: you totally ruined my productive day. However, I loved every second of it.

3d, the idiot. hahahahahaah!

Big round of applause to all involved. This was BRIULLIANT!

Eliza, you are an evil genius, or an avenging angel. Either way....
fawnykate
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations Eliza, I still cant believe he has actually gone and done it.
I'm going to bed a happy bunny now.
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Please,it is important you inform of the video and audio quality of this first scene.I look forward to your response.

Sometimes 3d makes it too easy Rolling Eyes

Laughing Can't wait Eliza... if it's possible maybe shiver could edit it and put it up on youtube for easy access Very Happy

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Eliza, you'll probably see this after you see the video. Problem was that the video was right down the middle. Myself, Ed in his underwear with a goat was enough for me. However, he didn't perform the ritual correctly. I left it open for you to go either way. Me, I still want to hear Ed's interpretation of our bait, so I'd give him a pass.
re my reply, Ed Smith, Father Smith, I get confused Smile

"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
pony
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just saw the video - it's short - and he didn't do what he was supposed to, but I hope that more will come (pun intended)

Here is a sneak peak at the beginning scene of the video.

<br>

Mortar x12
Golden Pith
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked

... I think I preferred him stranded in Singapore....

He will never get over this you realise, for the rest of his life... he will remember what he did for Amy... Twisted Evil

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Shiver needs a new front page image ^^^^^^

pony
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Surprised Surprised Surprised

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Razz Razz Razz

Can't wait for more!

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
BaldSpot
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, this has gone far enough. I'm calling BS. This whole thread is a hoax. Nobody is THAT stupid.

Nobody is that stupid, right?

Right?
capricio
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I get the impression from the pictures that 3d is a small fella... maybe 5'6"? That would make the goat smaller than a Dachshund. That thing looks tiny.
jxd
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't want to mention the end, (may it never come; perhaps the first multi-generational bait?) but... how on earth will this come to a close that won't result in his suicide? Laughing Is everyone just going to abruptly stop emailing and leave him to wonder what happened?

"I was brought up in a motherless babies home"

"I have the Consignment Code here with me which I will send to you and without this Code no Human Being can open that Box"

pony pony EmailParser pony pony
Ponies taste like cyanide and happiness.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic