SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Third Anniversary Safari - (Video p. 63)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
HomerJFong
Courtesiless son of a doggy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been trying to reach him in Nigeria to present the vital marketing survey from the Singapore Tourism Authority Board, but he always has his phone switched off.

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"We stayed there for two days hopping to get any of you" - Pastor Collins
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 12:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Perhaps he's learned to turn it off after midnight. The hard way.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

should amy give him a quick "sad" call.........eddddddd you abandoned me. Doug and George are dead - I'm all alone - please contact my priest - Father..so and so and tell him I need help.

I would LOVE to get my "F4ther....J0hn....Bl4ck" to talk to 3d. Can I? Please please??

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PsycheDelia_Smith wrote:
This business with Ed abandoning his luggage: There's a few possibilities.

One other possibility is that he bought what I mailed him about his stuff probably having drugs planted. I can hope Twisted Evil
Eliza, I was about to email him, you have pm.

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't have a PM from you, Mr. Mugu.

I have, however, thought of a really nice plan.......some icing on the cake so to speak. I don't want to post it right here right now....let's make this like a soap opera and have our viewers in suspense as they watch it unfold. I sent you and PDS and FawnyKate PMs (we are going to have to bring Fawny Kate into this - as he's going to have to be the priest on the other end of the phone) But I have an EVIL plan Twisted Evil that - - if it works out the way I see it working out - - it will be awesome. If it doesn't, then I'm sure that along the road, there will be some entertainment. I promise there will be entertainment with this twist. We will BRING IT with this plan.....Ed will continue to be the gift that keeps on Giving!

EDIT: if this goes well - we will have a youtube video of Ed.

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
BeatlesMania
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, to echo the sentiments of many others here, YOU ALL ARE AMAZING! bow_down As a complete NOOB, you give me something to shoot for.

It took me all weekend to catch up to the end of this thread, but it was time well spent. I hate to see George dead (You thought I was actually going to send you money Laughing ), and Eliza, your phone calls show great acting talent.

Of course EVERYONE has done an outstanding job. Bravo!

BM
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok so - - the next chapter begins........

And I hope this will be as entertaining as the last......

Amy is on the border of Chad - and Ed says he will go to her! Shocked

(with his tail between his legs???) Don't get excited - he's not going anywhere outside the comfort of his home....

But I have a plan......and it's evil Twisted Evil

Imagine Ed on his way to the internet cafe right now....

http://media.putfile.com/Amy-calls-Ed-in-Nigeria

awwwwwwww it's a voice we haven't heard in days!!!

<br>

Mortar x12
Golden Pith
Doctor X
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 8:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Waiting in anticipation for the revelation of the Evil Plan [Tm--Ed.].

--J.D.

Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great to hear that Ed's back on the hook guys. Smaller African safaris seem to be a lot more plausible for Ed to undertake at the moment. I assume that after blowing an enormous amount of money on his Singapore trip Ed's going to be pretty careful about what he does next. However, he's probably got a lot of money to make back so he's really going to do everything he can to get the money he still thinks is there for him.

Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Amy calls Ed at 5:45 a.m. (US time - not Ed's time)

UGH - I have to go to work this morning - will be gone for 12.5 hours.

"Ed, who's the woman in the background?"

(Sorry I had to ask him)

And as for Amy - she's a bit hung over.....ooops - I had a bit too much to drink last night. Cross your fingers and pray that I make it through today. (I think I'll be doing some sleeping in my office - LOL I just have to work until 11:40 - - then I can sleep until 6 - and then I have to work until 8 - - so it's not so bad - but right now I feel like SHIT

http://media.putfile.com/amy-calls-ed-in-nigeria-again

Oh - I also know he's asking for my parents' address - - but ummm I don't feel like dealing with that right now.

<br>

Mortar x12
Golden Pith
HomerJFong
Courtesiless son of a doggy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My SkypeIn voice mail is now set up to receive calls from 3d. If he calls, he'll hear a rather senile/drunk priest's voicemail message with religious sounding music in the background.

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"We stayed there for two days hopping to get any of you" - Pastor Collins
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow! It looks like it wouldn't take much for a side trip to Chad.

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's lovely there at this time of year. Ed could go there as a suspected political agitator...

Quote:
While many political parties are active, power lies firmly in the hands of President D�by and his political party, the Patriotic Salvation Movement. Chad remains plagued by political violence and recurrent attempted coups d'�tat.

Not that we'd do anything to fuel those suspicions, eh?

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Perhaps Ed could meet up with Amy's captors, who also happen to be gun-runners.

Since Ed is going there anyway, he could carry a list with him of all the rocket-launchers, machine guns, mortars, anti-personnel mines and other party favors that are scheduled for delivery to said kidnappers/gun-runners. Twisted Evil

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
Zapped13
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As a n00b here reading this thread, all i can say is AWESOME, sheer genius at playing this mugu all around.

My hat's off to all the participant's of this drama.

You people are great.

Thank's for the good read and keep up the good work of slowing these mugu's down.
lucky777
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing "They fucked them in the ass" Laughing
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Yeah that bit did make me laugh out loud too. I love it how Ed immediately volunteered to make another safari to rescue Amy. Perhaps he really did feel bad about leaving her with the kidnappers in Singapore?

Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Or the fact he lost $7m in inheritance! Wink

3d loves a good safari, problem is, I don't think he's going anywhere in a hurry, no money oooooooooooo!! Laughing
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sure he'll be able to scrape enough together for this last chance. He's back in Nigeria with all his contacts so I wouldn't be surprised if his cashflows are once again fairly easily accessed. This is nothing for him compared to going to Singapore.

Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ All those "contacts" are the ones he was probably worried about going home and seeing because they were the ones who fronted him the money for his last trip.

Chad would be awesome... but I think it'll take a little time Very Happy
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I would have given anything to be a fly on the wall when Ed returned to his internet cafe and started retelling the story of his trip to Singapore.

Mind Freak
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@PsycheDelia_Smith
kewl - i'd like to see the next leg of his bad trip; i mean safari Laughing

Whether you are Moslem, Jewish, Christian, or any of thousands of other beliefs, or simply a Being without any religious standing, the Laws of Morality and the Scriptural Laws only applies when you are dealing with people that live by those laws! Wink http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32877

In the spirit of [oss] Col. Hogan's credo, "You'll assist fellow victims, cooperate with all friendly forces, and use every means to harass and injure the enemy's operations." [the cia didn't tell me to say that and hls didn't either; guess who did]
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Greetings from Ed:

TO F4ther....John...Black

Quote:
Dear ,
I am ..Iam fiance.Iam writing you in respect of Amy..She was kidnapped by a group of miscreants in Phuket Thailand.She was on her way to Singapore via Malaysia to come and see me.She was abducted on the 30th of June,2007.I've tried my best to set her free,but all to no avail..These miscreants call themselves the ""..They want me to give them about four million US Dollars for her freedom.I don't have that kind of money..I've reported the case to the American Embassy in Singapore.I've provided them with some information they requested,but I wasn't able to give them AMY's Parents or Guardian Residential Address and Phone Number.They wanted to ascertain if truly she is an american.Amy have been contacting me through via phone since then.Right now,Iam in Nigeria.Iam a Nigerian.She called me yesterday night and asked me to contact you.She said they were presently somewhere in Chad republic in west Africa.She said they were on their way to Kano in Nigeria.She said she wasn't the only hostage in their custody that they were other nationalities.I guess,these miscreants are a modern day slave trade syndicate..These people are extremely dangerous. I am afraid her life may be in grave danger.This is a matter of life and death.Please,if there any way you can assist in getting her out.Please,don't hesitate to do it.Amy means so much to me..I am at a cross road right now.I've prayed and fasted for her freedom.
Meanwhile,I got run..I look forward to your urgent response.You can reach me through +xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.
Thanks and God bless.

When Father....John...Black didn't email back quick enough, Ed resent the email.

Then 10 hours later, he sent this:

Quote:
Dear ,
I hope you got my mail?..Iam still waiting for your response..Amy asked me to contact you..I beg you to help me get her out in the name of God..You may not understand what she has gone through already..I love her..I want to spend the rest of my life with her..Don't let the devil take her away from me..Amy is a precious gift from God to me..We've been through a lot..All we wanted was just to get married and settle down and make children before the devil struck..Iam strong believer in God..God is always able..I believe that what God have brought together no man or forces on earth shall put asunder.
My only weapon is God..I've cried and prayed to my God..I believe God will not put to shame..Amy and I will come out of this victorious..Anyway, her phone number is +xxxxxxxxxxx..I don't advise you call her..It might not be safe or she might not be able to pick your calls..Anyway,you can reach me directly on +xxxxxxxxxxxx.I look forward to your urgent response.
Thanks and God bless.

So The priest makes Ed wait even longer and ONLY NOW sent him a response....

Imagine the surprise Ed will receive when he gets this jewel of an email tomorrow morning:

Quote:
Dear ,
Greetings in Jesus name. I have read your email, and the information provided is duly noted. This may come to you as a surprise, but my church receives emails of this nature from Nigeria on a daily basis. All claim to know some member of the church who has been dealt a traumatic blow, and all emails lead to the spending of money. Let me guess, this $4 million that is being asked for Amy should be sent to you via Western Union, right? Sorry Mr. Smith, but if you need money, perhaps you should be filling out job applications instead of writing emails. We'd be willing to try to help you find a job, but our church does not do business with 419 scammers. Due to the amount of 419 emails we receive on a daily basis, we have created a strict policy for dealing with these matters, especially those that originate from Nigeria. I will be praying that you will repent of your sins.

God Bless,

<br>

Mortar x12
Golden Pith
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ hahahahahahahahahaha!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

That is fantastic... ahhh poor 3d, the first time in his life he is telling the truth (or so he thinks) and he gets pinged for being a 419er!

Brilliant and inspired!
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Awesome work here. Perhaps a "I'm not a 419 scammer" trophy pic will be necessary for Ed to get out of this one?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic