SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Third Anniversary Safari - (Video p. 63)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
lucky777
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_criminal_organizations
Okay, if you want to scare Ed in Nigeria, you'll need to like the 7 Dragons to 4 possible criminal organizations that operate in Africa.
Here are the choices in no particular order:
-Albanian Mafia
-Russian Mafia
-Local Warlords (Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba, and Fulani tribes)
-Triads

Last edited by lucky777 on Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total
onatrek
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well he'd either have flown Singapore Airlines or Emirates...unless he went via somewhere else on the way to DXB. I was on Emirates a week ago...and have flown SIA as well. Definitely flying two of the more comfortable airlines for his long flights! As Emirates also flies to Lagos, and DXB is their hub, and the only other choice from DXB to LOS is China Southern Airlines, I'd guess he's on Emirates.

Last week when I was in DXB there were people that looked like they had been camping out and sleeping there for days. 3d could meet all sorts of interesting folks if he had more time there...

Too bad he's flying in style, though. Emirates was wonderful.

Can't wait to see what happens next...too bad there couldn't be a way to keep him busy in Dubai for awhile...

Mod edit - edited to shorten links to stop blowout - SP

Here's SIN to DXB (you can click on a specific flight or change dates for more details)
Long Linky

Here's DXB to LOS
Long Linky
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Lucky.

I think local warlords sounds the best option by far.

lucky777
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been suggesting that ever since the whole "gang" thing was mentioned...
Super Model
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Lucky

I think the Russ1a mob looks like the safe one Wink since UOz has ties to them. And these guys mostly deal with oil. It can be one hell of a twist Twisted Evil
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

onatrek wrote:
Too bad he's flying in style, though.

It would be my guess that he's way too worried about having to face up to his financiers back in Port Harcourt to enjoy it very much. Add to that all of the mess he just left and the threat of it following him back home and his little mugu brain is probably in meltdown mode. Laughing

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
lucky777
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The thing is, the whole gang is a enigma - It has a Chinese title, African members, and ties with the Russian mafia Shocked Confused .
Super Model
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

~jose_cuervo,

I Love it how you put it Laughing

Boy, how much i want him to check his email while in Dubai... 3d will be all s* himself as to what went on while he was in the air. Makes you wonder what kind of thoughts fly in his mind... Twisted Evil
onatrek
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh i don't imagine he's enjoying it...and I'd imagine he's dreading being back b/c of all the folks upset with him or all of the questions...but like many said, for him just the best of the options.

It's just too bad that he's not on some cramped and dumpy flight...would have just made it all worse for him and much more time to really be worrying.
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Crying or Very sad I'm going to miss Ed and his hilarious antics.

PSD, Mr. Mugu, this was an amazing journey, not just for Ed, but for all of us.

Thank you so much for providing us with so much entertainment of the last few weeks and giving up so much of your own time to put the d*head scammer through the wringer and into a world of hurt.

This bait will go down in the books as one of the greatest ever. Thanks for the memories Very Happy .
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^@Red - For some reason, I don't think we've heard the last of 3d Smile

I'm still mourning the loss of Doug and George. Especially George. George was my favorite Crying or Very sad .

R.I.P. George - I'll always remember "I'm not a sh*thead!"

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe 3d should get a phone call form Doug the mpment he sets foot on the ground, Nothing would make 3d's day more than a call from beyond the grave.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Awww - This one was fun. If George can somehow call him from the grave to say - knew you would run away. That would be a great call! Very Happy
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I liked George too, there was something about him that scared the hell out of me, I can't imagine how Ed must have felt.

HomerJFong
Courtesiless son of a doggy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Find out if 3d is Igbo or Yoruba.

Whichever he is, have the 7 Dr@g0ns be the other. If I've learned one thing from the Insult Baits, it is that they generally DESPISE each other.

I still think G3orge's finest moment was when I convinced him I'd send him $2,000, then laughed at him for believing me.

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"We stayed there for two days hopping to get any of you" - Pastor Collins
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

/\/\/\ That was my favorite George-moment as well. Laughing

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

AWESOME BAIT!

You guys cracked me up. Laughing

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Indeed this has to go down as one of the best baits ever, and it's not necessarily over yet.

I'm waiting for a full transcript of the bait.... though I pity PDS and Mr Mugu putting it together.

mami
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What about.. in 1 or 2 days 4my finally makes it back to Singapore, closely followed by the criminals that want to take her.. she runs into the hotel.. room 409.. and is in shock finding out her fianc� left................ Wink

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^
That would be a very nice twist, as long as we are sure he is out of the country. You really have to give it to 3d he really has some stamina.
I guess the real motivation for him was that he was caught in his very own trap and the small fact that he is greedy.

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

When they make the movie about this guy's adventures, they should make it from his point of view - a tense thriller full of suspense, romance, fortune, and utter frustration and impossible delays and diversions - all the way to the harrowing escape from Singapore, and then when he gets home, he tries to tell his friends all the hell he's been through, but they are laughing hysterically at him, and then they show him this forum.

Then the movie shows the various character players at their computers, typing their closing conversations to each other, commenting on what a great bait this has been, etc.
Zorro
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

To PDS, MM, EDL, OO and ALL the others who brought to us this unique safari

clapping Cool clapping boxer clapping Thumbs up clapping

There is one way to find out if a man is honest; ask him! If he says yes, you know he's crooked.

The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once.
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A real masterpiece guys. This has been some great baiting entertainment.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Bungo Pony
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, BRAVO! clapping

Can't wait for Ed's sequel Smile

"I don't want you to be faster than your shoes." - 1brah1m Qvattara
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ed is the gift that keeps on giving.

Quote:
Guy,
Let me give you a tip your picture,the name of your organisation have been forwarded to the American Embassy..They've records of all our phone conversation.I guess,you know what that means the FBI ,the Singaporean Police,the Royal Malaysia Police are on your tail..Watch your back..Right now,Iam still in Singapore..Iam working with various secuirty agencies..I guess, you are very worried about my whereabout..We are on your tail brotha..Your organisation have been marked as a "Terrorist Organisation"..Do you know that the girl you are holding hostage is an American Citizen..They've already contacted her father in the United State..They know you guy's are Nigerians..We've already sent signals to Nigeria..You are in a very deep shit..We already know where you are?..There is no hiding place for you " Captain Jack Sparrow"..
I understand you tried to collect the inheritance yourself..The lawyers already know about you guys..It is not possible..You just a common criminal..Listen,I sent signals to my hommies in Nigeria very soon we are going to dig out facts about you..I guess,you understand what that means..Just take good care of Amy for me..Tell her I love her..

Checked the IP on the off chance that he was still in Singapore. Guess what, he's lying Rolling Eyes IP shows Dubai. So of course I wrote him back and told him that we knew he was in Dubai because we have our eyes on him Shocked
Because I am a sick bastard and I want to give him nightmares I asked him if he wanted to buy Amy back. She's still a virgin because she's worth more that way. We only raped her in "other" places.

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic